Would you be for a having an organization that would establish global "standards" to end the differences between...

Would you be for a having an organization that would establish global "standards" to end the differences between nations and cultures?

Would you give up imperial for metric if it meant everyone drives on the right side of the road? And one language is determined to be the global standard. What other debates should the world put an end to?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/why-an-1891-toilet-paper-patent-is-all-over-facebook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Would you give up imperial for metric if it meant everyone drives on the right side of the road?
No
>And one language is determined to be the global standard
No
>What other debates should the world put an end to?
None.

The only answer B

obviously you fucking homo

B. There is no debate. Anyone that hangs their TP backwards should be lined up and shot.
Also, everyone should drive on the left cause it would be easier for me and I'm selfish.
And metric is the way to go. Even your sciences and technology use metric.
It's only backwards redneck idiots that use imperial.

So we should continue with all the petty drama between people?

fuck globalism.

It's B. It has been shown years ago there is less paper waste with B.

This isn't even the true toilet paper debate. Ask your friends whether they stand up or stay seated when they wipe and prepare for war.

to stay isolated or join globalism is itself another debate. one that leads to wars.

I use Option A, since my wife's son's cat always unrolls it if I don't

I heard about cats that use toilets.

It's actually bad for a cat to use the toilet, people should stop teaching them to do it.

There's no debate. You prop that bad boy on the back of the toilet seat and unravel as needed.

I think men in general prefer B.

Correct, B
Here's the patent Fag
cnet.com/news/why-an-1891-toilet-paper-patent-is-all-over-facebook/

this

Reminder to stand up when you wipe your ass.

yes

How is it bad? Heard it's hell to make get used to it, gotta start when they're kittens and that 6 monthes to one year of constantly cleaning up piss and shit until it masters to task of using the loo

I prefer B because im that sort of autist that folds the next one into a triangle and B make it easier than A

no to all questions
differences between races are part of what make us human

>using paper

You faggots need to get with the times

literally how

but we are killing each other for them to conform to us.

i think i once read a studie that showed a correlation between the way you hang your toilet paper and IQ/social status

>B is for smart people

do you splatter shit all over that tube?

They retract when not in use, if you get a good one it will also heat the seat. nothing is better

What about THESE things? Should you dispense the TP on the NEAR side (right) or the FAR side (left) - I've seen both and quite frankly, pulling TP off a SIDEWAYS mounted roll placed just 20" off the fucking floor so as to be OSHA/ADA Act compliant is utterly insane. (I am in Maryland and by State Law they have to put the TP dispensers low enough to the ground so a f-n MIDGET can reach it)

does this tech rustle the poos?

It's natural for a cat to use bury their waste, the litterbox is meant to stimulate that. Cats actually hide their waste to hide their scent, even inside they feel the need to do it. They feel a lot less secure, you may notice a cat vigorously defending a litterbox if you have more than one cat and another cat goes near theirs.

It also makes it much more difficult to monitor your cat's health, a lot of problems can be found early if you notice something is wrong with their waste. Obviously you won't see that if they're crapping down the toilet.

It's a very unnatural position for a cat to be in to actually use the toilet which causes them discomfort and might make them avoid going toilet as much as possible.

A cat using a toilet doesn't get rid off the smell, it just moves the odour to the toilet and it can leave a long lasting smell after flushing.

As the cat gets older it might have difficulty maintaining its balance or jumping up onto the toilet.

Cont.

If the cat can't maintain its balance well, it might fall into the toilet and that will make it want to avoid going toilet at all.

There's probably some other reasons I forgot, but basically don't do it. If you don't want to clean a litterbox and you don't have a garden which they can bury their waste in, don't get a cat.

t. Catfag who's been around cats for 23 years.

if a domestic house cat can poo in the loo...

A

Only degenerates pick B