Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of...

Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of the flat earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX7dcl_ERNs
gsc.applicantstack.com/x/openings-antarctic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think the ayy lmao's meant by this, making only the earth flat?

I'm more of a fan of the inverse earth theory and the center of the universe is an infinite blackhole at the core.

Fucking poo in loo

Someone just posted this picture to my uni's meme Facebook page with this exact same text

What site did you copy this from, OP?

GOOD GOY. Keep giving TRILLIONS of dollars to NASA so that we can keep doing "space" missions.

that would be ME, Corey Cananza

So why did we only explore the western part of the ice

nice prof pic m8, why are you insecure?

and it's original content, by the way. Send me a friend request on FB

ok pajeet then explain to me why other planets are round and what is underneath the earth?

Do you even go to my school

whom deleted your post

underneath the earth is the Hellish Regions of the Universe. Where sinful souls are taken and punished

what? the post got deleted?

yeah, it's not on the page anymore

do you go to the school or are you just randomly in the group

Your daily reminder that literally all "flat Earth" threads are made by either ironic trolls, or by paid shills who work to support the "fake news" narrative and make Sup Forums look like a bunch of literal retards.

Sage goes in all fields.

okay look again. I just posted a new thread about how feminism has made young men want to avoid marriage

i go to the school and i am living in the room next door to yours. Go outside and knock on your next door neighbor's door and let's have a beer together

FUCKING HURRY UP AND GET TRUMP IN OFFICE

IM SICK OF THE SHITPOSTING

MAGA

yeah i see that

baka

Funny thing is I met a guy on /sci/ earlier this year who said he lived in my building on /sci/ and he wasn't lying

FUCK that gay ass group. I left it cause they deleted my other thread too. What a bunch of faggots.

anyway, add me on FB at coreycananza2

not gonna add some random Sup Forumsack from India desu

and no shit they deleted it, it has nothing to do with the school

POO

If the earth is flat then why does a ships hull disappear before the mast like its sinking in the horizon, or vice versa the mast appears first as the ship slowly rises from under the horizon if its sailing towards you.

What happens when you sail into the ice wall?

test

*autistic screeching*

nah they are just closed minded faggots who can't handle free thinking.

fucking KEK, you actually believe in Elon Musk's absolute horseshit?

fuckign normalfag, gET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

so how sunrises and sunsets go down

Shouldn't you be worried about shitting in the toilet before you dabble in basic astronomy or physics?

Go master what Newton had already mastered hundreds of years ago.

poo

in

loo

the sun and moon are orbiting above our flat earth in a circle, you cuck

r a r e
a
r
e

why don't we do to aussie land and boat down from their.

since the south Sup Forums is apprently gaurded

>mfw literally no one in the history of mankind has thought the earth was flat
>mfw the """fact""" that people used to think the world was flat is a pure fucking meme
>mfw flat earth threads are either /x/ spillover or a concerted effort to delegitimize Sup Forums

please die

What lies behind the ice?
Touhou waifus?

what if earth isnt flat, what if its bigger, maybe both sides r right, antarctica is the edge/wall, but there r lands beyond

>What site did you copy this from, OP

He got it from "beforeitsnews com"
Without doubt the archtype ultimate redpill site online...bar none.

You flat earth retards can't even agree on a single "map" or conspiracy theory to how the earth is flat.

>I-It's an ice wall!
>N-No, it's a CIA base that shoots down airplanes that get too close!
>W-Wait, it's actually the Illuminati! D-Da Jooz!

And here's someone shooting a rifle east and west and showing poi shift which utterly debunks this utter stupidity.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jX7dcl_ERNs

Your autism is penetrating into orbit.

poos man...

not to mention that the only way to fly a plane without radar or gps is through dead reckoning and plotting long distance trips while incorporating to Coriolis effect

Not an argument.

wow I'm convinced

Everyone needs to think that they're smarter than most people, so sub-mediocre intellects need to believe that most people once believed some really stupid shit.

man.... this shit is dumb

nice source faggot

>2017
>still believing in the globe earth

You could have chosen to live

its all real you've been lied to m8. I have a perfect view of the moon and its easy to tell it rotates around a flat surface

Not that it's likely a flat earther is going to breed, but we should probably sterilize them all just in case.

Earth is hollow. FlatCuck can suck my dick.

Magic gravity doesn't exist. It's simply density that determines what falls and rises. Whatever is denser than air will fall and what is less dense will rise.

All the keys you need to type MAGA

yes, it is hollow as well. if you go inside and DOWN below the earth, that is where HELL is

Fucking /x/ tier shit. Do we even have mods on this board? How the fuck do threads like this last more than 10 minutes. Science disproves the theory. Physics disproves the theory. A fucking Albatross could disprove the theory.

So if I get on a really tall mountain with a telescope and look south, I'll see a giant ice wall?

this guy gets it. flat, hollow earth is real

Keep sucking black science mans dick

God fucking damn it. I guess both sides has their lunatics, but why does ours have to be this fucking stupid?
A fucking flat earth? Are we also floating on top of a turtle?

but gravity wouldn't be the way it is if the earth was flat, we have our gravitational pull to the center of the earth to put it simply due to the mass of the planet we live on. If the earth was flat we would kind of be drifting to the edges all the time?

Good rebuttal American education. I guess I was wrong.

>Are we also floating on top of a turtle?

according to the Hindu Vedas, yes.

The Vedas are the word of God and so I accept them as 100% accurate.

Can anyone remind me how do flat-earthers rationalize the fact there are time you don't see the Sun?

Or their explanation about why the sun and the earth move?

Not only their model is of a flat earth, but it also is geocentric. That's dumb as fuck.

Kek

Also rare

Well there's your problem India. That and your crippling lack of hygiene.

this and heaven was suppose to be at the top for all positive energy but because of the overwhelming amount of evil, its now covered with water and they had to move everything to the MOON

If that were true, why isn't the southern tip of South America measurably as big as the western United States? That map indicates that it's about wide enough to go from Oregon/Washington to Michigan.

I'm not sold on flat earth but hollow earth is 100% true and so is the World Tree Hypothesis.

>Actually believing this.

>whom

the onus or burden of proof is on people who believe the earth is round

Op, how come you flat earthers don't ever post a real flat earth map? Your map cannot possibly show the true shape of the earth, on a flat earth all the lat and long grids should be the same size. How do you feel about this? Agree or disagree?

poo in loo

>USING AN MAP MADE BY A GUY THAT BELIEVED THAT EARTH WAS NOT FLAT (AS A WAY TO CONVERT IT TO FLAT PAPER), TO REPRESENT FLAT EARTH

Actually it's on you, since you're challenging the paradigm.

>sun
>singular

Three light sources on this fake NASA photo from Mars. Are they trying to tell us something? Maybe there are parts of Earth where you see more than one sun?

>South Africa is actually the same size as Europe guys look!

It's on you, because it's been proven time and time again that the earth isn't flat.

And all the "proof" flat-tards provide either doesn't make sense or is easily debunked.

You know flat Earth is really bullshit when Hollow Earth actually sounds plausible in comparison

>lives at a world you believe is flat
> could go to the edge of it and see one of the most beatifull thing ever, and important too, since most people dont believe at it.
>spend your time near an pc chatting with strangers about it
>"but you need money and etc.. to visit there you cant just go there."
if something is this important, you need to find money and time, specially since no one else will do it

Why don't you flat and hollow Earthers go work in Antarctica and find out? There's literally entry level openings right now

>gsc.applicantstack.com/x/openings-antarctic

pic related

You don't even need a fucking degree for most of them, this is for beverage supervisor

I unironically might, no family in contact, no GF, wagecuck job, why the fuck not

Thank you user

You can easily check how many Suns there are with a cardboard cutout of a square. It will project a square shadow from a distance and it will turn into a single circle once you move it closer to a wall. Move it around to confirm there's only one Sun.

I know most of you dont think for your selfs but t least try. I cant bekieve im replying but read copernecus and Galileo. If this were true we would all be in the same time zone and same season all across. think for once. Not everything is a conspiracy faggots. Grab a telescope once in a while

>implying

I don't understand man, It's not like I don't lurk internet much but people actually believe this thing or just an elaborate meme to filter retards?
I don't know where it started but I see so many of these flat earth threads nowadays.

Western Australia is a the shape of a Dog's head.
Eastern Australia is shaped like a Cat's head.

We are their proxies in an endless spiritual conflict.

Fuck off. Maybe the earth was flat in the third age, when the land of the valar was still accessible. But we all know the folly of man to challenge the gods, lead to the earth becoming round, so that we can no longer access their lands.

it really made me think

better thread here
kek wills it

Actually not trolling here, but LOTR cosmology is much closer to what happened in real life than what you learn about in history class. Miguel Serrano was on the right track:

>In 1984 he published his 643-page tome, Adolf Hitler, el Último Avatãra (Adolf Hitler: The Last Avatar), which is dedicated "To the glory of the Führer, Adolf Hitler". In this arcane work Serrano unfolds his ultimate philosophical testament through elaborate esoteric and mythological symbolism.[12][13] He insists that there has been a vast historical conspiracy to conceal the origins of evolved humankind. Serrano's epic vista opens with extragalactic beings who founded the First Hyperborea, a terrestrial but nonphysical realm which was neither geographically limited nor bound by the circles of reincarnation. The Hyperboreans were asexual and reproduced through "plasmic emanations" from their ethereal bodies; the Vril power was theirs to command, the light of the Black Sun coursed through their veins and they saw with the Third Eye. Serrano contends that the last documents relating to them were destroyed along with the Alexandrian Library, and that latterly these beings have been misunderstood as extraterrestrials arriving in spaceships or UFOs. However, the First Hyperborea was immaterial and altogether outside our mechanistic universe.[14][15]

well that is exactly what the Hindu Vedas say.

Instead of trying to write your own philosophy, why not just convert to Hinduism? This is the problem of westerners, they want to speculate and create their own philosophy instead of just following the ANCIENT philosophy.

Depends on where you are standing on the Earth. Perhaps their are places you can stand, and see more than one sun. Like the poles.