Are white, """People,"""" human?

Are white, """People,"""" human?

This one isn't

Why do you ask?

We're the children of the nephilim aliens spliced their DNA with us billions of years ago.
No one else got any which is why we look different and are more successful, smarter etc.
It's why all the technology that's widely used in the modern world came from Europe and America as well.

no

Sub-human, sure. They're the inferior people that better men pushed away from the warm and abundant equator region into the cold northern wastelands. There they lost their colour, inbred, lost their sanity, and remained a backwater for thousands of years.

Advanced technology centers have been all around the globe, First the Middle east, North Africa, then India, then China, then the Mediterranian. But as soon as these insane autists got the upper hand they ended up burning down their own continent and scarring the world.

Is ok. Better men are invading again. White devil will be gone soon

>WE
>WUZ
>ALIUMS

What a disgusting and vile subhuman race

Don't even bother replying to me, there's no point in talking to white dogs

>Leaf.
That would be writing to subhuman white dogs, you done prodded the W.A.S.P nest, you niggers could've left well enough alone and had your shit hole countries but you woke the dragon.
The clock is ticking for you shit hole leaf fucker dog, all cocks will face the day of the blender.

t. chingchong chinaman

I sincerely want to know if you truly believe your pic related shows a 'white person'.

That's Tucker Carlson fucking Finngol cunt can't cuck the Tuck

Whites have always and will always be worshipped as the gods that we are by the lesser races.
Day of the oven soon for all unnapreciative shitskins.

Whoa, your asian inferiority complex is showing chang.

legit keks were had

>Responding only in memes

White people are incapable of debate, they break down immediately into repetitive patterns. That's why they have so many mathematical savants - the entire race has latent autism. They lack a basic grasp on reality, and can be fooled into autistic meme thinking so easily that you can send millions of white people to slaughter their own genetic group twice in a generation. They are the only ones that will subscribe to nationalism on a deep level, or submit to dictatorship and authoritarianism: their autistic minds crave order and cannot handle the world in its normal form. It is also why they lack empathy, except for animals - a classic trait of autism

The whole race is a mentally retarded, violent, and inbred monstrosity.

Gone soon. Thank goodness. Within our own lifetime there will no longer be any continent upon which the white devil is not a minority, soon they will be contained and we can move on with wiping their culture and memory from history

Cheers m8.
y
Have a (you)---___---__----
u

>Literally descended from the inferior people that were pushed into the cold tundra and mountains

Humans fought and competed for the fertile paradise band that surrounds the equator, where food is abundant and living conditions are good year round. The humans that got pushed successively further and further north were the inferior ones that couldn't hold land

Is ok, land will be ours again soon. All of it.

What the fuck did you just say to me you half chug genetic defect?
You're fucking signing your own death warrent waltzing the backwards dingo on to our land, you're asking for t h i c c white cock in your ass again.
Maybe that's what you want.
Fuck other races are boring to be honest, won't even slaughter millions of their own for a kek and half's worth of lager.

Do you look more like Tucker Carlson or more like pic related?

Swiggity swooty where's that proofie?

Nope

Pic related is me, post a cute pic yourself I'm in to Asian guys.

I need to clean the puke off my shirt first, hol'up.

>british teeth

Given that we are what defined what "people" were, yes.

I'd clean the shit off your anus with my toungue if you know what I mean.

>Holland is packed to the brim with mixed race prostitutes

Post dick.

delet this,
also user you are pretty qt just close your mouth

Is everyone on Sup Forums actually gay or what?

Post dick.

checked

Shit, I was trying to be subtle but KEK outed me.
I am the devil, whites are the children of Lucifer the light bringer and will nuke the planet.

yes

Ffs.
Kill yourself please.

no u

No u

no u

No, we are gods

no u

i want to fugg the man behind mosley

Stop being degenerate.

Nigger, white people are the ONLY humans.

i cant

Try harder.

who's the grill on the left

>check flag
Yep.

looks like a charcoal grill

i try my best

Leave Beckham out of this.

you wish

Post a pic of you.

no

Fag.