List (Doc's suggested, although open)

The time is nigh, to create a list of all politically deviant, politically counter-productive, and nationally foreign individuals who have degraded the capabilities/people/etc of the US of A. These individuals for example include Hillary Clinton, and ranges to a common liberalized College Student. These people need to understand when it's time to stop posting more than anything, because they usually own low IQ's. Let's make a statement, that you will be called out twice as hard now, because I have it on good authority that there are people in this country simply acting as sleeper cells, or groups which just want to degrade us and take from us. These people are NOT citizens, ever, in any Democratic society, and they will be stomped out with Steel & Fire, by the remaining forces for peace. This is by no means a hit-list of sorts, but it is a centralized list of politically vocal individuals who have caused unnecessary havoc in times of crises. I'll name the first 3 names now, Lester Holt, Hillary Clinton, and Susan Rice.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebadger14.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/despicable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hiroyuki nishimura

bump
tho mods usually delete these threads

I hope this doesn't get deleted, it's a serious list which I think could be beneficial. As for Hiro, he's not gonna be put on the list because his impact is more negligible if anything. Although Susan Rice, that's a good example.

Adam Schiff

Addition: I am open to any suggestion on how to compile the list, we could use Java, Google Docs, or anything.

>Hanna Copa

Teacher bullies 9-year-old girl for deer hunting: “Killing animals is not what we do!”
thebadger14.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/despicable/
to have any hope of combating the malignant leftism which is entrenched in much of the public educational system, and to have any success in deterring public school employees from bullying children who are raised in conservative households, conservatives need to “name names” — to publicly identify, and castigate, the offenders.

Don Lemmon
Rachel Maddow
Cenk Uygur
Anita Kasparian
Trevor Noah
John Oliver

Add an upvoting system to rank the offenders

As of right now we will try to, compile the list of names as they come in using Java (I got this), and we will use a ranking system by frequency of post?

Good specific example, which I see your point 100% on. Try to MIMIC THIS FORMAT

The Jews

Who has the image of the CTR employees?

Add Megyn Kelly to the list.
Al Sharpton.

Take everyone from any leftist pages and throw them onto the list too.

Exactly, especially from places like Tumblr. That is a treasure trove of unreasonable content.

>These people are NOT citizens, ever, in any Democratic society, and they will be stomped out with Steel & Fire, by the remaining forces for peace.

>there are Sup Forumsacks who unironically think like this

pollacks?

>Add Megyn Kelly to the list.
waaa she didn't suck trump's cock she's an evil commie!

Bud, Megyn Kelly's a complete hack, and an idiot at that. Anyone who watches her, leaves more uninformed than they came in.

Exactly she is clearly controlled opposition.

And I'm sure you think that's entirely normal. Which is fine, and even a bit cute, but it certainly has no place in our country considering all the damage it did already. You don't have to agree, but if you refuse you acknowledge that you might just leave this thread.

House Un-American Activities Committee 2.0 when? McCarthy was right and the situation has only become more dire with each passing year since his purge was left incomplete.

We need a comprehensive list.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

>but it certainly has no place in our country

what has no place in our country?

What does your little empowered womyn tirade have to do with the OP?

Ignoring all Spam really isn't that hard, learn how to spell before you talk like a man (a to be honest kinda message, you feel?)

>comperable
>146 IQ