Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Boer's?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Boer's?

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstech.co.za/news/general/149291/shocking-drop-out-rates-where-in-south-africa-the-fewest-kids-make-it-to-matric/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were alright. It's a shame what happened to them.

>South Africa
>dust has settled
you are in he middle of a decades-long niggernado, there is not a speck of dust left on the ground

sad what happened to South Africa

South African white ethno-state when?

What is life like in South Africa for white people? do you all work and study like normal other countries or are you all shut off from society living in a fortress drinking all day everyday?

Enrich me.

They were good players. Not so good managers.

S-sorry

Imagine if WWI had gone on so long that eventually an entire culture, and eventually an entire society developed in the trenches.

Mostly the latter. Throw in lots of rugby and boatin too.

>do you all work and study like normal other countries or are you all shut off from society living in a fortress drinking all day everyday?
The former on the weekdays, the latter on the weekends.

I have much respect and admiration regarding the Afrikaners.

I won't apologise for the Boer War. You can say what you like but I won't. I will say that you gave us a good fight, and acquitted yourselves well. In particular I am impressed by how many Boers after the war went on to serve Britain loyally, like Botha and Smuts.

Afrikaner Nationalism and Apartheid were mistakes, I think. I fully understand and sympathise with the rationale behind them but the long term effects were not good. So now you have whites hopelessly outnumbered by blacks, and said whites are now defenceless since the end of Apartheid.

I hope you stay and fight for South Africa, and I wish the Afrikaners and English whites all the best of luck.

Water under the bridge m8.

Wow

>niggernado

underrated

My father is an Afrikaner and my mother is a white American.

Ask me anything.

I wish NZ, Aussie and Britain had treated you better

>getting a job in south Africa
P.1: Okay what qualifications do you have
P.2: I went to Harvard university and have the degrees that are very relevant to this job, I also have 25 years of experience in this field of service
P.1: Ok, we'll call! You

P.1 Next, Ok what qualifications do you have
P.3: I'm black
P.1: Welcome aboard

>I won't apologise for the Boer War.
I wouldn't want you to m8. In my eyes at least, it was just "one of those things".

Pretty much

You're a good lad. I think a lot of the whining about it is unnecessary at the moment when there's bigger issues.

>'n Boere man maak 'n plan

Behalwe waar die lot van sy nasie en sy volk betrokke is.

>Apartheid was a mistake
>whites hopelessly outnumbered by blacks

So what was the solution, then? You let the negroids vote, and they immediately take control of the country and redistribute all your wealth.

Nasty. Unwilling to compromise. Too warlike.

Didn't breed enough. Then, as soon as things were good, they started to cuck.

Basically a warning to all Europeans. If we choose to acknowledge it or not.

Ik, I'm British/south African

Also
Black people: We want education, apartide is still real, we are still oppressed

White people: So why'd you burn the schools down???

Black people: Oh we don't want the white people education, stop trying to give us charity

Hey at least you guys have it better off than zim, Mugabe has literally introduced a fake currency because he stole all of the dollars out of the banks

>So what was the solution, then?
Limiting the number of blacks and encouraging more white immigration. Apartheid did precisely the opposite which made it untenable in the long run. I'd rather have Apartheid than the current situation, of course, but don't be fooled into thinking it was the only available course of action.

>You let the negroids vote, and they immediately take control of the country and redistribute all your wealth.
I'm no South African, lad. And of course it was the Jews behind this. Fuck de Klerk tbqh.

How important is South Africa, its people, its history, and its future to you? I'm SA working and schooling in Texas with plan to go back once I'm finished. There are plenty of bombshell Texan girls around, but I'm reserved that if I marry one then all my kids will default as Americans, and have no interest in living in SA with me.

It's important to me, but I sometimes question whether or not it becomes a function of my ego because being anything other than a generic American in America is considered exotic and therefore sexy.

I feel like I have a foot in one culture and one in another.

I'd love to go back to SA, but, real talk - where are the fucking jobs?

You should have never given up. I know you guys put a lot of hard work into it, but you need to get the fuck out of there and come here ASAP before things get worse. Hopefully Trump can speed up the process. We could really use your help.

A warning of things to come.

I think they should leave the Africans' nation.

Dutch work ethic with British infrastructure makes white South African the fucking best, apart from all the niggers though

i know you were based an then brits came and closed you in concentration camps, i'm sure those big titted blond goddeses from south africa are not british

>muh concentration camps
Away with you, Pole.

rescinding apartheid was a mistake

>big titted blond goddeses from south africa
Another reason why I want them to all move here.

>that image
Fuck white people and fuck Trump

Would adopt a loli Boer future waifu.

i like to trigger niggers

The NP banned anglo immigration to SA from the UK after the election, and they introduced apartheid to keep their Afrikaner culture safe from the already increasing anglo influence on the cape (they were also worried about being outvoted by anglos during the next election).

if anglo immigration was kept up during the 50's/60's they would be more like 50/50 white and black/coloured, and the country would almost be Australia tier today.

Read Ian Smiths memoirs and he makes this exact point, the Afrikaner NP government fucked themselves over long term with aparthied.

This. I'm disappointed with how few people here have read The Great Betrayal, even on 8pol.

>Sup Forums
>Actually reading

far easier to read breitbart and spout "degeneracy" memes

I try and recommend books where I can though

Hard cunts. When the race war begins we will import them en masse and deploy the, like the sardaukar.

True, Sup Forums doesn't read as much as it should. I really do hope there aren't too many unironically believing everything Breitbart says.

>and they introduced apartheid to keep their Afrikaner culture safe from the already increasing anglo influence on the cape

Damn. You can assimilate other whites to a local culture, and the frontier environment would probably help with that, along with the ability to control school curriculum.

I suppose no one ever learns.

>sardaukar

Didn't they lose?

Yeah but they killed many space Muslims.

Wtf? I love the Iran deal now.

DA WHITEY MAIN AT IT AGAIN

businesstech.co.za/news/general/149291/shocking-drop-out-rates-where-in-south-africa-the-fewest-kids-make-it-to-matric/

On the Endangered List.