Tfw your ancestors, will under no circumstances, ever be vikings. How can you even continue living?

Tfw your ancestors, will under no circumstances, ever be vikings. How can you even continue living?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com.au&sl=sv&u=https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futhark&usg=ALkJrhiwbVdKXZ6Wi7xi07gExM9h6PIylQ#den_yngre_futharken
youtube.com/watch?v=W5K3AKl5qpc
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/byzantine-shipwrecks-reveal-advanced-shipbuilding-techniques-002514
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*This post is supposed to symbolise you* since i have clear Viking ancestry

Vikings are a meme
they were shit

>Be alpha viking
>move to denmark, britain, frisia, eastern europe
>leave beta kukko's behind
Pottery

>Vikings
>cowardly raiders
>put women on a pedastal
>cucked themselves to Islam

yep.

Swedish vikings founded russia and were famed warriors fighting for the byzantine empire

>tfw 1/8th nordic

Feelsgoodman

>tfw my ancestors weren't vikings

pic related

they lasted 300 years and never learnt how to write

>Implying runskrift didn't exist

Vikings were the niggers of Europe, Mediterranean whites created the greatest empires, they're the master race

T. 1/8 medshit

they were in that region for close to 1000 years before Vikings emerged
it wasn't theirs

>tfw your ancestors didn't get bare-backed by every actual army they faced

My ancestors beat the piss out of vikings so why would I want to be descended from objectively inferior people?

>It wasn't theirs
T. Alex Jones

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com.au&sl=sv&u=https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futhark&usg=ALkJrhiwbVdKXZ6Wi7xi07gExM9h6PIylQ#den_yngre_futharken

>vikings
Only edgy stormtards idolise them. Everyone knows the Anglo-Saxon is the true master race.

>you will never start the morning by tying upstart indians to cannons and blowing them to kingdom come

They still learned to write using that alphabet though, so your previous statement was flase

Vikings are only cool in fiction...

you don't have an african flag

this 2bh

My ancestors probably were.

The Vikings cucked both the Brits and the Irish.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

I use the Latin alphabet
>its not mine

>Russia
A shitty backwards country that has been riding off the West's coattails for centuries.

>famed for fighting the Byzantines
The Byzantines were the famous ones, they actually accomplished something.

Vikings were mouth breather barbarians that never amounted to anything. Back to the shed with you!

Can someone make a Viking navigation vs. Roman navigation? Thanks.

Gladly.

Byzantine ships >>> Viking meme ships.

ok Tyrone

Nice article about mudslime ships. The challenge was one having to do with navigation, no?

Then, again, there is that one page of history dedicated to the first mudslime to discover the American continent. Oh wait.

The ship is Byzantine. The article is about a battle the Byzantines had against the Arabs where those ships were used.

I'm glad

"How can you even continue living?" Sven managed to type, before the pain in his ass split him wide open. Tears prickled at his eyes, and he wanted to cry out in pain, but one look at the disapproving scowl on his femme-presenting partner's face as xe held the camera aloft told him that he'd better not, or they'd have another long conversation about his inherent white entitlement.

"Takk all uv et, yu whyte shitt!" Xe cried, and Sven had never felt more happy, knowing that he'd provided for his womyn, just like his vikings ancestors. "Orr yu'll nevr be alluwud tu rayse my childrun!"

He put his head down and his skirt up, and bit the pillow roughly, dreaming of the north sea crossing as Tyrone's tanned Scandinavian longboat entered his drydock once again.
"Ayyoooooo, dis bitch be fuckin' tight. Imma get dis bitch on worldstar, niggah, then imma fuck yo bitch" laughed Tyrone, and Sven trembled, admiring his use of runeskrpt. He truly was the future for Sweden, and the thought of being allowed to watch as his non-specific relation-fluid transother was taken by a true viking was too much to bear..

Again. The original challenge had to do with NAVIGATION.

Great article about Viking ships though. *eyeroll*

>a swede dies
>meets the keeper
>"It's okay Sven you can enter. We all did what we could in life."

>Sven gets to valhalla
>burly warrior pats him on the front, and welcomes him
>Sven is elated
>enters the great mead hall of vanquished warriors
>one of them leans over to him, and waves his goblet "Hey! More!" he cries
>sven looks down at his front, to the little sticker that says "you tried!" with a picture of a sad puppy face
>starts serving drinks, like the rest of the losers

Well I can continue living since I was a vikang too nigga

stole and raped your hottest women. We win.

you leftovers were descended from farmers, not vikings

>play mountain blade
>only faction that ever feels right is nords
I like lances and I want to like Swadia, but it can't be helped. I am at home among sea raiders.

what

THIS

aesthetic as fuck

Wrong, so many generations back in time means that we had huge amounts of ancestors living at the time. So It's much more probably to be related to vikings

>guys we weren't cucks 1000 years ago!

Yeah you guys weren't cucks 1000 years ago, but you are now so what does it matter?

>skull cup

Krum?

It means we have a legacy and something to be proud of. We also have the caroleans to be proud of

They actually were cucks 1000 years ago. Women controlled the entire household, fucked the slaves without restraint, and their rape laws were liberal as fuck.

only swedish achievements were to be the ISIS of the 10th century, and discover a few rocks

good job sven

>He's actually proud of the rape of nanking

Not to mention they're from the same original culture so basically Viking is just the nigger form of Anglo-Saxon

>wales, japan

what

Not being Japanese, I don't give much of a fuck about it, to.be.quite.brutally.honest.with.you.family.member

The reason why you have protestantism as main religion in america currently is because of us. We single handedly btfo the holy roman empire and the catholic church. The numbers were against us, but being strong in battle runs in our blood

>fucked the slaves without restraint, and their rape laws were liberal as fuck
Doubt it. If it was anything like the continental Germans you had to pay the weregild of the woman if you raped her. I don't know if Swedes had something like that but I would assume so.

vikings a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=W5K3AKl5qpc
CROM!

Sorry, my connection went down. Couldn't post for a while.

The Byzantines had no time to explore the vast seas because they were in a constant state of war, trying to secure the Mediterranean sea from a shitload of invading forces unlike the Nordcucks who lived in tundra wasteland nobody cared about. Doesn't mean their ships weren't more advanced though: ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/byzantine-shipwrecks-reveal-advanced-shipbuilding-techniques-002514

My ancestors were French, Danish, Irish, English.
There is some Viking blood there. My surname is French. The Vikings settled here.

Hol up......

Sou u be saying.......

WE

Normans have viking heritage and there is quite a few viking settlements in the British Isles.

WUZ

FRENCH N SHIIEEET

tfw your descendents will under no circumstances ever be white

But my ancestors were vikings. The man I get my name from came to Canada from Rouen in Normandy

Speak for yourself.

How does it feel that while both of us have Viking ancestry, i can safely say my Viking ancestors are proud of my family and what we've done her in America, and probably discounted with what has become of Sweden.

Seriously. Is that the worst part of the cuckening on Sweden? Is it that your ancestors would be ashamed?

>A shitty backwards country that has been riding off the West's coattails for centuries.
For example? It never be. Many century we were almost invisible to the West, though we were part of the european policy, but did not play a significant role. After that we fought against some of western countries all time.
And won.

They would probably be proud of us select few who still takes Pride in our country despite being shunned for it.

So yes

thanks to the famous russian tactic of running backwards and lighting all your shit on fire