Accept it, drumpflings

DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyhkptl2qCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

fpbp based leaf

I might as well join the party

It's over sweetie. Accept it and embrace it.
Say it with me Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States of America.

Say the line leaf

This was already posted today.

You retarded shills need to back the fuck off. You lost according to the rules of the game, as they were agreed upon prior to the election taking place.

In less than two weeks there won't be anything left for you to do but whine, cry and piss yourselves in agony for the next 4-8 years.

You. have. lost.

Go back to school. Trump one. #MAGA #Suckitupbuttercup

>this is what drumpfkins actually believe

>she fucking won
Scoreboard bitch

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Hey pasta. Scoreboard

kys nigger

Trump won the popular vote in 30 states, Hillary won 20 states, he killed her.

she's literally on your side, she voted for drumpf

I guess rednecks are illiterate huh this is why drumpf lost the popular vote

What is with retards not knowing how an American election works? If you don't win the electoral college, you don't win the election. Clinton didn't win the electoral vote, therefore she lost. Simple as that. This isn't a system based on popular vote.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

Read it

The Senate is infinitely more unfair to poor, oppressed coastal elites. Why don't you go get some celebrities to make a youtube video demanding the Senate be abolished. Then the electoral vote "problem" will be taken care of at the same time automatically.

Were the rules of the election agreed upon prior to it taking place - yes or no?

You play soccer in Brazil, so let me explain it in a way that you favela-monkeys will understand:

Two teams play three matches against each other (best of three). Team Hillary beats Team Trump 7-1 in the first match, but loses 2-3 in the second match, and then lose again 1-2 in the final match.

Team Trump won 2 out of 3 matches played, and thus is crowned victorious.

Team Hillary on the other hand, argues that because they scored more goals during the matches, that they are the true victors. Obviously they are mistaken.

Next time make an attempt at using your sub-human brain, Brazil.

Wow, you're disdain for people you think are plebs is really disgusting man

You're a fucking idiot, plenty of people in urban areas voted for Trump, majority of people who earned over 70K voted for Trump.

If you break down the actually statistics and look at chronically under and unemployed the statistics are not that great, present the statistics and I can break them down on why they aren't that great like I just did for
>unemployment rate fallen 4.6%

And the new jobs are generally very low paying shit like baristas and store clerks
>created 15.6M jobs

Tell that to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.

You need mental evaluation

States don't vote, people do

>responding to bait threads

That example would have worked except in that case they use aggregate scores, Hillary would've won by 10-6

Rules of the game nigger. Hillary got 1,488-dimensional chess'd. Had he thought the game were a popular vote, he'd have played differently.

Well, at least your shill post from earlier isn't a leaf post anymore

Here's a YouTube video explaining it for those who can barely read:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyhkptl2qCk

You really have no idea about how the electoral system in the United States works, do you?

>drumpfkin reading comprehension
You tried to use an example that doesn't fit, dumb drumpfling

Also, she won the popular vote. Deal with it

The popular vote doesn't mean shit, deal with it.

>Illegals voted in California and that is well established fact
>Illegals, according to still codified national law, cannot into federal elections
>millions of Shillary votes don't count
Yeah...she won, good job

The example fits perfectly, you insignificant ape. Replace soccer matches with states won and goals with votes and you have an example that not only fits, but is quite possibly the simplest way to look at it.

Trump won the most states, and will become the next POTUS. There is nothing you can do about it. Your whining won't change a thing.

it means he is an illegitimate president because the people didn't want him

enjoy at best 2 years of a cucked office because he's so dumb he'll get impeached

U4 includes discouraged workers. It's 5%.

Fuck off with your right wing retard fake news bullshit

Legitimate, adejctive: "in accordance with established rules, principles, or standards."

ASS CANCER

I give your trolling a 3/10. Only a select few retards are taking the bait but it's painfully obvious.

Gif related, it's a Brazilian late for work.

#NotMyKaiser XDDDD

Wait, so who is taking office Jan. 20? Oh, NOT Hillary.

California is killing the country.

Stay delusional and keep crying

>local autistic Brazilian has a mental breakdown about something that doesn't effect him.

Why do you embarass us brother?

fpbp

I'm not sure how he's illegitimate if he won the electoral college.

Joe Biden actually legitimized the votes yesterday in the official tally up.

kek

Not counting the illegal votes.

Who's going into the White House come January 20th?

That's a funny way to say "lost".
Then again
>Brazilian """Education"""

>an example using soccer
>hispanic doesnt relate to it
we switched universes again

It would appear so, my American friend. I wonder what KEK has in store for us in the coming years..

>what if the third world starts colonizing europe, australia, and US
......sheeeeeit