Paul Joseph Watson fan's are pure retarded

snopes.com/did-cnn-alter-esteban-santiagos-photograph/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/blog/2017/01/07/daily-beast-exposes-racist-alt-right-conspiracy-theory-about-fort-lauderdale-shooter/214948
inquisitr.com/3862548/cnn-did-not-alter-photo-of-ft-lauderdale-shooter/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/06/inside-the-alt-right-s-florida-airport-shooter-esteban-santiago-hoax.html
snopes.com/did-cnn-alter-esteban-santiagos-photograph/
westernjournalism.com/poll-cnn-earns-title-of-least-trusted-cable-news-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>snopes
>pjw

hah gaaay

wow a decent leaf post.

guess things are changing

>Snopes
Kill yourself

>snopes
we don't read fake news around here faggot

>more white

/crickets

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

I dunno, Spaniards around here are also pale in comparison to the southern Spaniards.
Also, colors shift very often in news outlets due to color profiles in use. I wouldn't call them out before checking the facts.

>autism

why this shooter eric andre?

>snopes

by 2015, you could hide an aircraft in a woman's pussy

(((snopes)))

CNN has been caught before lightening minorities photo's so they appear more white. George Zimmerman, for example.

The Boston Marathon bombers.

they'd never do that

mediamatters.org/blog/2017/01/07/daily-beast-exposes-racist-alt-right-conspiracy-theory-about-fort-lauderdale-shooter/214948

inquisitr.com/3862548/cnn-did-not-alter-photo-of-ft-lauderdale-shooter/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/06/inside-the-alt-right-s-florida-airport-shooter-esteban-santiago-hoax.html

Also all these media hates Israel

I hate cnn. I would love to see a clip of them doing this shit. Anyone?

True. However, that isn't the case here. There's no proof of it in this instance. The photo that was getting passed around as altered isn't even of the same person. Don't be partisan, be objective.

So can someone post a video of CNN airring the light photograph? That's all you need to do to BTFO Snopes for good.

oh wait, you can't....

no ones taking the bait fag lol

>I have an IQ of 146.
>comperable
>sandwhich

SNOPES IS A 100% LEGIT WORLD RENOWNED ARBITER OF THE TRUTH

ANYONE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE IS AUTISTIC

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We know Watson is retarded, he's basically a semi-conservative SJW who is in it for the money.

Nice copypasta

They've literally N E V E R been wrong about anything.

ive seen this pasta on Sup Forums before

>they dont trust me on a cantonese wood crafting board, heh must have autism

yeah fuck off leaf

Since a woman will never be in the white house, you'll never be my boss.

>More superior master race?
One cannot became more superior by painting himself white, one must be born into white master race.
Fucking faggs these days try everything to look more white but never be a true white.

Kill yourselves mother fuckers and maybe in your next life you'll have more luck.

so post CNN's tweet with OP's image? or a screencap of the broadcast/timestamp on youtube?

you can't, cause PJW is a lying hack

>"White Hispanic"

holy fuck when will this meme end

>Paul Joseph Watson fan's are pure retarded

We know.

Yeah, making color photos black and white is their new tactic. More plausible deniability I guess.

I feel awful.

I had the nerve to bitch that the weather in Miami Beach wasn't as warm as expected it to be for my trip next week.

Then I hear about this, a bunch of old people being murdered on their way to cruises they were planning and hoping for for months, just like me. Late in life couples who only wanted a little joy. One was a granny celebrating her birthday, a regular church goer.

All dead.

And I had the nerve to bitch about it being less than 80F.

I deserve to crash. And I am leaving from Cleveland where a family actually did die in a plane crash a week ago from the same airport.

Today I saw an old woman pushing a cart in the snow. Fifteen years I would've pitied her and thought what a wretched life it mustve been. Now I think, goddam she is lucky, to make it so long.

Sooner or later, I will learn what God is trying to teach me about gratitude. Even if it fucking kills me.

Well, mebe I feel a little better. Thanks pol. Its been rough lately; I appreciate a chance to baw to someone.

>woman "genius"

>spells comparable as "comperable"

They did with Zimmerman

when the word hispanic stops being used since it means anyone from a spanish speaking country.

>snopes

Sup Forums will always shill this cunt I don't know why...oh yeah, he now shill daddy Trump

Is it true that there are sections on that beach for different demographics?

>Paul Joseph Watson fan's are pure retarded
duh ?

gonna make a thread about how the sun is a star next ?

I remember when this first got posted on Sup Forums and everyone here started sperging out.

Even after more sage user's demanded links or stfu. This "prank" just shows how easily manipulated so many Sup Forumstards are, and how little capacity for critical thinking they possess.

Nothing but memes, and knee jersk aspie nonsense. Useful idiots.

i wasn't surprised at all when i saw the media--not just cnn--whitening the Lauderdale shooter.

its what they do. they can't whiten his spic name, tho. everyone knows it was a dirty skeezy spic.

>snopes

Yeah no, Hillary interns are in NO position to tell me what did or didn't happen. Especially when they're loony as fuck Marxist cat ladies.

Please off thineself, heretic dog.

ok what the fuck you guys call us niggers but this guy is supposed to be white?
make your minds you crazy goys.

does the end justify the means my dude?

the IQ of this board is so low

the real question is why did cia mkultra THIS white man

If that guy's white I'm david Hasselhoff's stunt double.

I dont know yet. There are many beaches up and down Miami Beach. The whole place seems to have suffered from its own success, if you get what I mean. I plan to check out many of them.

That is, South Beach is a bit grossly commercialized. South of Fifth St is a bit pricier, north to about 12 is more general from what I can tell, a bit to a fault, to your point. Then from what I can tell, the 'gay friendly' part starts for about three blocks, and then it starts to become less touristy. I plan to check out most of SoBe, but I will be based in North Beach, which is hopelessly a mix of Cubans and Jews, but quieter and more relaxed/sane. There is also Mid Beach, which is a more optimal mix of tasteful and normal.

Then there is Haulover, north towards Bay Harbor, which is clothing optional.

North of that is Surfside and Sunny Isles, where a bunch of fuckwits are currently protesting outside of Trump Tower Sunny Isles.

if you dont think girls were slutty in the 80s youre a fucking retard lmao

What I'm wondering is why you care so much about the media hating an illegal apartheid state rife with pedophilia and tax evasion.

Are you a nosenstein?

To what end though? We are seeing the social and political fabric fray under this deluge of siloed, skewed, and objectively false information.

People believed OP's picture was true because it fit the narrative of reality they subscribe too. They did not bother to actually check and see if their interpretation of reality actually meshed with objective reality.

And this is dangerous. I watched in real time people rally to action and anger based upon a total fabrication. Taken individual, this is a hilarious prank, but on the aggregate it is intensely dangerous.

Even if it "achieves its ends" by enacted the desired "political change" (take Trump's elections, as an example), what exactly are the second order consequences? Trump is taking control of a Government whose legitimacy is actively undermined, and society, far from united behind him, is instead trapped in differing versions of reality. Realities wheirin Trumps opponents see him as the Anti-christ, and his supporters see his opponents as un-patriotic cucks in service to dark forces intent on the destruction America. This does not trend towards the creation of a strong State. It trends towards the dissolution of the State.

And before secessionist retards say "well, good, fuck the feds", this dissolution extends all the way to the county level. Just look at the shit fest in North Carolina.

>snopes.com/did-cnn-alter-esteban-santiagos-photograph/

This article literally just states that CNN didn't doing. ''''''evidence'''''''

didn't do it.

Why does Sup Forums take him seriously?

He's a pseudo intellectual taking advantage of people for clicks.

This copypasta always makes my dick hard.

to addendum, it is actually part of an even more pernicious effort to silo the American population away from sources of information, like CNN.

No media source is without bias, or its own corporate priorities. However, it is essential that people get their information about issues from multiple sources before they reach a major conclusion on something. In the aggregate, you find the truth.

Instead we see deliberate efforts to disparage, disregard, and undermine multiple sources of information. The "Main Stream Media". The "Liberal Media". The "Jew York Times". On and on, etc etc.

In so doing however, people are left with...what? Russia Today? As if they are somehow a bastion of fair and balanced reporting? Breitbart.com? Huffingtonpost.com? Salon.com?

The internet, rather then making information and ideas more free, has made it so that people can specifically search for "news" that meshes with their world view and prior held opinions. These sources, far from attempting to disabuse these notions, have a financial imperative to not only support these opinions, but elevate them. In order to insure the necessary clicks on their links. They also have a financial imperative to insure those same people reading their articles don't read the competitions articles.

And so we come to the whipping boy that is CNN. CNN is interesting in that unlike FOX or MSNBC, they have tried to run the middle ground. Being open to everyone. Keep in mind CNN is responsible for much of Trumps early media coverage. But this also means CNN is competition for both the Left Wing and Right Wing information silos.

Its not surprising then, that they are now the target of a massive defamation campaign that this picture/tweet is but one small part.

He's done shit like this before, like when he claimed Kaine was talking about white replacement. Pauljo's from infowars. Let's not pretend anything good has ever come out of thay site. I'm just glad he "disavowed" the alt right like Cernovich before this shit continued.

>anyone from a spanish speaking country
And Brazil.

Nice pasta faggot

Thanks for these good posts. I agree with you.

You do not often see well written and intelligent posts here.

>zero replies
>all the credibility

Furthermore. How is one of them considered black and the other white?
You could draw a shitty pedostache on the shooter and I couldn't tell them apart!

kek I love how you can see where he trimmed his hairline and mustache to make it look more 'black'

Dr. Martin Luther Cream Jr.

>snopes
Well known fake news site

westernjournalism.com/poll-cnn-earns-title-of-least-trusted-cable-news-network/

Poll: CNN Earns Title Of Least Trusted Cable News Network

Kek

>when MAYNESTREEM MEDIER calls you out for pushing a fake story and you cant call them UTTAH FOOKIN MOH-RONS because they're 100% in the right this time