I've been reading about how different subgroups of humans have diets that are best suited to their evolved metabolic...

I've been reading about how different subgroups of humans have diets that are best suited to their evolved metabolic system. Such as northern Native Americans eating high protein and fat diets since that's what their people have been doing for thousands of years, or peoples native to south America eating fruits and vegetables because that's what their peoples have done for thousands of years.

What are the essential white man diets? Vegetables, grains, and milk?

brown people's blood

keto diet
18 hour fast

Grains such as wheat and oats (particularly British isles)

Meat was a rarity, even throughout the Dark Ages. Dairy was our main source of fat.
That's why black people get diabetes and are lactose intolerant

>le joe rogan diet
fuck off outta here with your fads

Vegetables should make up the bulk volume of your diet, with smaller amounts of fruit thereafter, fungi such as mushrooms are fine too, after that fruits should compose the second largest portion of the bulk after vegetables, but be sure to avoid eating too much sweet food, small amounts of relatively unprocessed and cooked/fermented grain and legume products are okay, and generous portions of grass-fed free range, and/or hunted meat should all be eaten in balance. Dairy is fine in small quantities but overall isn't necessary and should be deferred for vegetables and organic meat

milk is the white mans drink

"WAH WAH MY LOW FAT DIET ISN'T WORKING WAH, I ATE 20 SLICES OF BREAD WITH ONLY 3g FAT"

what is that reading material user? I would like to read some of it.

Legumes.

What's up with the little girl pic, you fucking pedo?

Of course a nip is in here fapping to this pic.

Sick fucks.

OATMEAL
GRAIN BASED

mutton was also the meat of the white man

I think it would be non-processed grains. That would make us avoid getting fat

Notice how op only made 1 post?
That's because it's a bot.

Make another post, prove this isn't an automated bot spam thread.

Bump.

People need to see evidence of what's going on, of bot spamming, automated shitposting, thread sliding, etc. This thread wasn't posted by a person. We are under attack folks.

Bump

Holy fuck we are being raided, nay, made war upon.

Reply to your own thread, faggot. Join the conversation.

Do you have any idea how many threads were posted by bots at any given time? Probably a lot more than you even realize, we need to start weeding this shit out because it's going on every hour of every day with no end in sight.

VEGGIES, whole grains, small helpings of meat, dairy (yogurt, cheese), eggs

>Dat border in Spain