SAY IT WITH ME

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>city people
You mean niggers?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Friendly reminder that DRUMPF will never be president.

Why do you retards still reply to him? Sup Forums is the least self-aware board.

Madahahahahm president

>rural and suburban retards.
As opposed to college educated retards?

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
Check out your clever and educated friends at Berkely.

I think it's more than one guy. Probably a group of Canadians.

(((Ami Horowitz)))

k

this

YOU ARE LITERALLY COPY PASTE THAT ON HERE EVERY DAY

What makes then ''retards''? Because they live in house and not building? I live in 38 story high building so?You are one of those inner-city hood rats ?

The city based liberals will never understand why they lost.

The suburban and urban folks understand the city based liberals far more than the city based liberals can possibly even attempt to understand the opposite, because the media is full of shit that the liberals eat up, but has basically nothing for rural people. This gives rural people a lot of exposure to what city based liberals think and feel.

They will continue to get out maneuvered because of this.

You wouldn't survive more than 2 hours in a city.

Nigger infested cities do tend to be dangerous nowadays.

>a fucking leaf

I live in a city. I moved here from the countryside for work. Its fucking easy because the suburbs are soulless hellholes full of nothing but strip malls, so its easy to navigate and that's all you need to do. Literally what is more difficult in a city to do? Fucking nothing, except if traffic gets shitty.

>You wouldn't survive more than 2 hours in a city.

"Oh no everything is closer and exists in abundance, opening times are longer, there are local representatives for everything, government officials are within arms reach.. whatever will I do now????"

Said nobody.

Fucking city slickers.

LEAF

Hillarys majority came from two counties (LA and NYC) Trump played smarter than Hillary

This. Being a hood rat is like being a redneck, except hood rats are stupid enough to shoot each other all day and they lack any sort of useful skills.