Why do the Spanish people not get shit for the Inquisition and conquest of Latin America when it was 10000x bloodier...

Why do the Spanish people not get shit for the Inquisition and conquest of Latin America when it was 10000x bloodier and more horrific than a handful of anglos giving disease to american indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGLgYHMUPRE
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
youtube.com/watch?v=RvxwpFdnFiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU
youtube.com/watch?v=k3BdknZXwb0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lautaro_Lodge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitland_Plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump while I find a hilarious example to answer your question

Because people love to hate on whites

Because they didn't stay.

>than a handful of anglos giving disease to american indians
that was also the spanish

thank you, I genuinely want to know. I don't even hate the Spanish, I'd just like to know how they keep getting away with it

It's a continuation of a British meme, bro.

They had to try and lesser our greatness through propaganda. Then your people needed to continue it to justify the Spanish-American war.

Luckily, we're done with intra-European fighting.

Because they freed the people of Latin America from bloody human sacrifices and brought the only true religion.

Based Spain.

There were two distinctions between the two. Settlers to north america were fleeing persecution and wanted to create some settlements.

When Cortes landed in Mexico, he sunk the ships and said "we conquer, or we die". 500 Spanish men then went on to massacre millions

Because we conquered and asimilated them, we didn't fucking genocided them.

That's an awful lot of pikes for fighting people who ate all their horses eons ago.

Are you sure he isn't fighting the Dutch?

the Spanish media is not pervasive as the American media

The inquisition killed something like a couple thousand people over 400 years. Literally nothing

The Spanish version is much cooler.

Correction, we fucking pushed out those fuckers

You mean out decedents, wishing for further property and wealth rights pushed us out, correct?

Not many "Montezumas" leading that charge.

Because they had to stop human sacrifices in Mayan culture .

I dindu noffin, Spanish men were fighting aztec imperialism and terrorism.

Correct.

>Why do the Spanish people not get shit
We get plenty of white guilt shit down here.
Maybe you don't in the USA because the kikes there want to create sympathy for the Mexicans.

But over here it's...
>Spain did this
>Spain did that
>Argentina did this
>Argentina did that
>poor brown natives from Bolivia and Peru!!
>reparations!
>fucking white men destroying the Earth
And so on...

The leftists whine so much they got our based President Roca removed from the $100 peso bill because he stopped native tribes from raiding European settlements in the 19th century.

Now they are putting endangered animals on all the peso bills so the leftists finally stop whining.

I went to this really cool theme park in cancun that had a show about the history of Mexico
One part was the Spainards fucking shit up riding horses and chasing away the natives (Fix bayonets!)
anyways afterwards it showed the Spainards raising crucifixes and there was a slide saying
the two cultures eventually blended together creating what is now known as Mexico with all regions blah blah
in other words It was a long fucking time ago and now everyone in Mexico is Catholic so in retrospect it was a good crusade

youtube.com/watch?v=BGLgYHMUPRE 19:20 mark

The Inquisition wasn't anything. Just a tool of the Pope to punish heretics/enemies. The English invented a lot of propaganda about it.

Mate, the worst one is Peru.

The fucking indigenous cunts gave me a lecture everywhere I went. How great the Inca's were, how they have the leopard religion, but can't explain it.

We were the thing that ever happened to the bastards.

Doesn't matter. Anglos still get shit for the salem witch trials which killed just a few people.

Spaniards keep getting away with it, in a good way.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
>Alfonso my son, you are King now.

They get it but not from themselves.
Spain does not suffer from a guilt complex, the problem is the victim complex of all Latin America
> The european came and stole the gold
> Killed and enslaved the noble savage.
> And because those things that happened 500 years before, our region is doomed to eternal poverty and underdevelopment.
It makes me sick

kek great leopard religion.

that sounds shitty. but browns gonna brown I guess

Because they are not white. White genocide is real.

Pope apologized for it.

>noble savage

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

I agree.

while America still has some native americans living on indian reserves there a literally no pure blooded Puerto Ricans living on the island.

they literally wiped out the Borinquen race and replaced them with mixed blooded rape babies now known as puerto ricans.

Blacks like to bitch about slavery but my ancestors where enslaved and then went through genocide.

And the average puerto rican is so stupid they celebrate Colombus day as this great wonderful part of our history. they litterally have a Colombus day parade every year.

Exactly, what i'm trying to say is that the left here really idolizes indegenous peoples

Getting shit for past injustices is reserved only for white people. Americans think Spain is a brown country, much like Mexico.

Italians are considered white in the U.S., then Spanish are too.

The problem is Americans think Spaniards are like Mexicans. Mestizos or full native

"
>Americans think Spain is a brown country, much like Mexico.

Mate, we're having the real "white genocide".

Spanish are nearly more than half over 60s, nearly 70 percent of children born are to foreign born.

But you know, Franco was a bastard, so we need enriched.

Because they were glorious and justified. And inquisition did nothing wrong.

Just make sure at least the northern parts survive to restart Reconquista.

raise the king pick up the rifle and fight for the kingdom, fuck the faggot in the throne, he is not the rightful king.

Butthurt Indio detected.

Its okay, you guys took Spain back from the Muslims once before. You can do it again.

RECONQUISTA 2.0 WHEN

Because Spain has been too irrelevant for so many centuries for it to actually be levelled against them, compared to the ongoing comparative success of Anglo nations. It's an easy argument from our jealous detractors (especially the French)

>106123798
youtube.com/watch?v=RvxwpFdnFiQ

cambiar un regimen por otro mas tiranico no es mejorar la situación negro

Too much moor blood in them

latin countries don't have the desporia of nordic cucks spreading SJW propeganda in them.

The spaniards did get shit for the inquisition. The Eighty Years War was mainly started because Philips II and his inquisition were persecuting heretics in the low countries way to cruel.

Why are you posting a Canadian tranny?
What does it have to do with Spain?

No usa proxy, coñaso.

because the Spanish have "tanned" skin and it would be racist to call them out for their brutality.

>persecuting heretics in the low countries way to cruel
>persecuting heretics
>way to cruel

Americans have been shilling and calling Spaniards devils for centuries.

Because they're not white.

Spaniards are white you dipshit.

This was spain in 13 colony time.

Because the Spaniards literally created the Latinos as a race because of how much they fucked native women, so Latinos identify with the conquerors because they're basically all descended from them

Because the Spanish don't give a fuck what they did and Latinos know it. Empathy and understanding is only percieved as weakness to non-snowniggers.

Are you sure? Didnt they already exist?

the very first printing in Europe were used by britain and netherlands to fuel anti-spanishism, we were THE white man at the time.

Yes, but as pureblooded Indians.

Anglos intermixed with blacks, inhumanely enslave their own children afterwards.

Spanairds intermarrie, not mass rape of slaves, militarily AND culturally dominated their enemys.

Spaniards raised thei children with the natives, loved them and gave them heritance,anglos created mullattheir oe monsters that they rejected as their sons.

Said mulatoes had to be more anti-white thant the pure blacks, since their own parents refused to accept them, created the modern nigger culture seen today

In short, anglos are fucking idiots

>arrive and witness savages whose entire brutal culture consists of human sacrifice and cannibalism
>subjugates them and tries to teach them rule of law, not to eat each other, not to pull out hearts of men who are still alive, etc
>get called evil by caucasians 500 years later

its hurtful, I tell you, Sup Forums. frankly mean.

i fuckin love this photo

the new generation of whites will take back what we've allowed to be stolen from us. our glory.

Spaniards are Caucasians.

And that's why latin America is not heaven on earth
Shame on your weakness.

We must take back everything that belongs to us, everything we can take it's rightfully ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU

No we are not. We are Iberians which is much more based. Nordcucks are whites and i feel shame if i have to share race with them.

AWWW POOR WITTLE INDIAN

Just wait. The liberals will get around to them as well.

Manolo gets it.

>WE WUZ
Nigga if you can afford internet and can read english then your ancestors where on the Spanish side.

i never said they weren't dumbass

Nordics are the most cucked race on the planet, I don't blame you at all Iberibro

Fuck, That's foro de São Paulo's fault.
We get the same bullshit here.

You'd still be eating each other if it weren't for the Europeans. Just be thankful you have a computer and a roof over your head.

mexico is a progressive nation built on the successful integration of different ethnicities within an attempted monoculture imposed via 20th century proto-nationalist propaganda of the stylings of edward bernays

yes, a very successful example.

jkajkajkajkajkajkajkjka dale """FEDERICO AUGUSTO LLANES""" jkJKAKJAKJAJK

Because you did kill all the indians. You should had keep some alive!

Because it's racist to speak against muslims

t,Nahuel Quispe

>I'm not prepared to fight the battle for our peoples right to exist and fight
youtube.com/watch?v=k3BdknZXwb0

>mexico
>progressive nation
>different ethnicities

but that's wrong, George

Should have sterilized them all and enslaved them Iberibro.

""""FEDERICO AUGUSTO LLANES""""

ACCEPTING BETS ON EXTRA CHROMOSOMES FREINDS

Not as today. Most hispanics are a bit native Indian, a bit European, and in some places a few drops of african. Which is why some deny them being their own race, they're just a mix of many others.

I've got shit when I was in Puerto Rico because "we stole all their gold." I hear that plenty.

Same reason why liberals ignore that the Arab Slave Trade still exists.

Dubai has a bunch of slaves building those fancy buildings and all their passports were taken away from them.

how many extra chromosomes does he have friends

People only care about winners. Spain's been a loser for 200 years.

>Germany won WWII

>implying people care about Germany.

>Germany isn't getting shit because of WWII

>based President Roca removed from the $100 peso bill
meanwhile in Spain

Fuck that's beautiful.

Reminder that South American Independence leaders were literally Masons tearing down the Spanish Empire under orders of the Rothschilds in London.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lautaro_Lodge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitland_Plan

Because liberals and other social justice people think Spanish people are minorities who have never done anything wrong. Its similar to how liberals ignore the muslim slave trade or how they think native americans were just peaceful angels.

>new Jerusalem
top lel

because they never apologized