Brit/pol/ - Andisemidig Edition :DDD

----- ----- ----- KIKE WATCH ----- ----- -----

>SHUT IT DOWN - Israeli Embassy makes vow to ‘take down’ Foreign Office deputy Sir Alan Duncan because of his anti-Israel views in shocking leaked video
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4098082/Astonishing-undercover-video-captures-diplomat-conspiring-rival-MP-s-aide-smear-Deputy-Foreign-Secretary.html

----- ----- ----- KIKE WATCH ----- ----- -----

>Lib Dems NO! Vince Cable lashes out against immigration
thesun.co.uk/news/2545041/arch-europhile-sir-vince-cable-rips-up-years-of-lib-dem-thinking-by-declaring-mass-immigration-may-have-been-a-disaster-for-britain/

>STIRgeon: "I will stop asking for independence if you give us a Soft Brexit"
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/06/nicola-sturgeon-offers-shelve-independence-vote-for-soft-brexit-eu

>The noose tightens around Corbyn as he comes under pressure to turn Labour around
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-polls-latest-under-pressure-improve-against-theresa-may-a7513616.html

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Betrayal as Andrea Leadsom tells Lincolnshire: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Good Goy, take out those loans - Household debt at its highest since 2008 crash
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uibHk1SRBVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imperial Leather

Vote Corbyn

>the amount of immigrants in london reaches critical levels
>large groups of blacks and muslims roam the streets 24/7 with their only objective being to commit crime and enforce sharia
>all kinds of people from shopkeepers to policemen find themselves being threatened or even assaulted on a regular basis
>this finally forces the last white families to leave london around the same time the royal family vacates buckingham palace for "safety" reasons
>with no more white people, the immigrants demand that the police leave their communities
>as expected the fuzz ignore all calls from these neighbourhoods
>crime rate goes through the roof, police stations are broken into and officers are killed
>even though the vast majority of immigrants support the brutality, some plead with the barely-functioning london assembly to restore order
>the army then steps in and demands that all sharia organisers must leave the uk permanently
>pakis fail to meet a compromise
>government demands the police and army respond to sharia areas
>the few white areas of london begin to break away and form independent towns and villages
>neighbouring cities step in to support these new communities with defences, the government's inability to control illegal weapons because of the riots means that there is a near 100% ownership rate of guns
>meanwhile in londonistan, everything goes from shit to detroit-tier
>lumumba, mugabe and idi amin style revolutionaries make a reputation in the city
>word gets around that the city is so poor because when the white communities broke away they took the wealth and the public services
>gangs of pakis trying to nig whites on the streets
>one stand your ground incident here, another there
>eventually the dindus organise into a revolutionary mass
>pillage through white communities
>whites stand their ground en masse
>race war has begun

Makes me want to join the party and become a tripfag

I think we can all agree; Hitler did nothing wrong and WW2 was a mistake.

vote politics, compatriots

Reminder YKTD is a paki cuck
YKTD
>poc
>mudshit
>worships peterkike
>neet
>virgin
>probably a furry

Some of us aren't keen on the labour camps, but we can appreciate he was in a difficult position.

Aye

>the absolute state of brit/pol/

Reminder we have self confessed subhumans here
>gypsy
>curry muncher-"Scottish" mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>ukranian(British flag)
>two poles(British flag)
>ukranian (Russian flag)

t-b-h deep down I feel I should be working inside the Labour party, trying to become an MP.
The problem is that "The Labour Party" hasn't existed since 1979, and the modern political (and general social) culture is completely different.

In 1974 I'd have been in with a chance. 97-2005 too. In the social media age, I'm fucked. I'm so so fucked.

I suppose it's no big deal, really, but I do find myself at the strangest crossroads.

I have it within me theoretically to be a success, but only in a very different era. We are in the social media era, and the best you'll get out of me is a member of the precarious underemployed, if not a permadoley.

The world is a bugger.

First for qt Linkola

>Some of us aren't keen on the labour camps
You're not meant to be keen, you're meant to work.

ARBEIT

MACHT

FREI

Anyone else here like Sharpe? Just started watching them, and I'm most of the way through the second one.

you wont be able to get into the labour party without completely selling your soul and being one of gay or trans

not joking

Do you enjoy multiracial Britain and all the uppity affluent ethnics? Thank Enonce Powell. Despite his later anti-immigration views, whilst he was Health minister in the early 1960s he encouraged a large number of Commonwealth immigrants into the understaffed National Health Service. Prior to this, many non-white immigrants were often obliged to take the jobs that no one else wanted (e.g. street cleansing, night-shift assembly production lines), often paid considerably less than their white counterparts. Powell was vehemently opposed by the Trade Union movement (who feared that immigrants were being used by capitalists to keep wages low by artificially increasing competition for jobs), but there is no doubt that in easing non-white immigrants into what was considered a prestigious form of career, he boosted the confidence of the immigrant population and helped lay the foundations of a future immigrant-descended permanent Afro-Caribbean and Asian middle class in Britain
nonce

Just been sick in the bathroom and thought I saw some blood, but it turned out to be sweet and sour sauce.

AMA

>two Poles

youtube.com/watch?v=uibHk1SRBVk

Based

see

I could get in, could probably even weasel myself onto something under the banner of mental health or disability.

But I wouldn't be going anywhere. I'm more Michael-Foot-Speaking-for-40-minutes-without-notes than "This isn't a time for soundbytes, but I feel the hand of history on my shoulder." + SJW rhetoric.

And the party isn't going anywhere. In the 70s, it'd be an easy fix to make yourself a moderate. Now that means telling lies, defending the status quo or going nowhere. There is no Labour party anymore.

But somewhere inside, I've got a desire for wrangling, for politics. For actually doing something. The so called Labour party isn't worth throwing away a life at nowadays, even if that life will otherwise be wasted.

>tfw nobody to wipe my arse

This man is in his twilight years, cherish him whilst he's still with us

>Linkola
i'd drink it

Why is JPG so bad though?

Because you touch yourself

>enabled the non-white hordes
>based
Fuck off cuck

>then you wake up

Abdul al-Mohammad elected primate minister in shock vote in favour of diversity and demcracy! Another win against the xenophobic, racist, bigots!

nice

>white in background
>white text

why

TOTALER KRIEG WENN?

>didn't address a single point

Please provide the parent legislation that delgates immigration control to the Health Minister.

I, for one, welcome the Kingdom of Darkness.

>muh based blackpill
t. YKTD

The Jews already won before most of you cunts were even born

Go home folks

It's over

>being this bluepilled

Absolutely right

I thought he was a based blackpill but it turns out that he's a DUDE WORLD WAR LMFAO LARPer

Shame.

Lads, anyone else like Sharpe?

my phone compresses these images so they are unreadable.

Fuck off cuck
"I have and always will set my face like flint against making any difference between one citizen of this country and another on grounds of his origins"

Nah, it's more a warning of what will happen if we don't dive full-force into ecofascism as soon as possible.

You're not missing anything.

Powellites and ecopills BTFO

funnier every time

Not world war, but Industrial Society And Its Future-tier technological regression and complete annihilation of shitskins and population hubs. It's the only way to completely halt the destruction of the environment.

>complete annihilation of shitskins

You got what your ancestors and churchill asked for

Congratulation eternal anglo

>still hasn't provided the parent legislation.

And you quote sounds similar to something he brought up in regards to immigrants already in the UK for a decade or longer

>In my view there is really not one immigration problem, but two distinct and separate immigration problems. One is concerned with the immigrants who are here already. The other is concerned with control over entry to this country.
So far as concerns the immigrants who are here already – and many of them have now had their home in this country for ten years and more – I am for my part resolutely determined that they shall, as far as is humanly possible, have the same rights and the same treatment as anyone else, and I have made it clear as a Member of Parliament that they are as welcome to any help or support I can give them as any other of my constituents.

In other words, very small numbers of immigrants will not effect social cohesion as they will intergrate, but if the inflow high then this won't happen.

But you're a LARPer who thinks we will behead every tanned person in the street and form the British reich, when in actuality the inflow problem is beyond control at this point, we're beyond saving as their are too many British born of foreign roots now.

yes, it's good

>Churchill asked for
He was a bastard...HOWEVER

""Keep England White" is a good slogan"

"It was the Nation and the Race dwelling all round the globe that had the lion's heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."

"I do not admit... that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia... by the fact that a stronger Race, a Higher grade Race... has come in and taken its place."

Redpill me on this Israeli embassy thing Brit/pol/

What were the Jews trying to do?

Well that's me put off food for the next week, cheers for the dieting help.

Slavs fucking out

Boston Lincolnshire, FILLED with slav scum

What did they do?

Voted 75% on a 75% turnout to

LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION

So much for "Keep England white"

>I'm a LARPer because I'm not a CIVIC
Proud to be listed as a domestic terrorist t.b.q.h

Calm down, Omid

Poles are not even Slavs

Nothing out of the ordinary, just discussing how to get anti-Israel MPs fired and how much money they've given to our political parties to make sure they're pro-Israel

You're a LARPer because the Immigrants alread here will never be removed, and we are well beyond the tipping point.

Our only hope was to stem inflow in the 50's, possibly the 60's, it is now 2017 and it has increased from 50,000 to 600,000. That is irreversible.

B-BUT MUH ODIN

>You're a LARPer because the Immigrants alread here will never be removed
I'm okay with political and ethnic murder. Are you? Fetch the bombs

Called it

Rusnonce BTFO

Oh, well I suppose you better move along Goyim, nothing going on...

sergi idi sosi xyi

Criticising Israel is literally illegal

You can't honestly believe that will ever happen.

>implying

Who got a /fitswedishgf/ here

all major political parties are bought and paid for by ((())) and they will literally destroy politicians that go against them, this story just confirms what we already completely knew

Said the Utoya camp attendee

We still need to develop politics so that our people can survive till we can get off the planet and escape the shitskins for good.

/fitscottishgf/ master race

fit finnish gf reporting in

Fun Fact: The SNP are the largest party in the UK without a "Friends of Israel" group of any kind.

>Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration

By that time most people in Britain are not going to be English then?
Well good job, really good job

Do you support Comrade Corbyn?

Is it Corbyn's pro-Brexitness, his thoughts on kneeling at Privy inductions, or his "you don't sit on the floor of buses enough" that tanked his poll numbers? It's probably his anti zionism. Probably nobody likes the usually massive Tory deficits and you guys already call her Sharia May. So maybe everybody is itching for Corbi but polling is a private industry unlike France

In what?

Yeah, pretty sure they just cracked down on College Campus's here allowing criticism of Israel. They shut down Boycott Divest and Sanction Movement because they think it's a vehicle of anti-Semitism (which it can be, but it's justified) It's not even like the movement was effective.

Yeah, pretty much the same here.

He supports comrade mohammed

FRESH TRUMP

FUCK OFF, EU.

It's a bastard being a man, isn't it?

The scope of acceptable behaviour for women is so much wider. Yet in turn, they take measures to try and push for higher-attainment for women. We now have the present situation where essentially the only men reaching the top are doing so from inertia.

I don't regret being a man (it's always good to know people aren't just trying to get you into bed when they say nice things.) but one can feel themselves peering over the abyss.

I suppose I can only be glad that women will inherit a dead planet. Good luck comrades, you'll need it.

>mfw my brother said he was bi

The eternal Swede will pay!

>Spring

FUCK THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP

You come off as a paedophile does to his victim

You're a world power who usurped our position in the 1900s with some frankly fucking shocking tactics that proved you were absolutely no friend of ours, including but not limited to;

>Forcing us to scrap a lot of our Navy after WWI to 'appease Germany' (turns out later you just wanted us weakened)

>Loans at massive interest during WWII because you knew we needed them, with the express goal of killing our empire

>Cucked our men en masse and caused divorce rates to absolutely spike, forever tarnishing the sanctity of marriage in the eyes of millions of Brits

>Suez

>Fucking us over over the Falklands and TO THIS DAY still calling it "Las Malvinas"

>Pressured muh based Thatcher into letting you build air bases in our country to attack Libya

>YOU LITERALLY FUNDED THE FUCKING IRA AND BILL CLINTON GAVE THEM VALIDITY BY HOLDING TALKS AND MEETINGS WITH THEM

>And last but not least most recently your creepy "Special Relationship" meme where you just drag us into kike wars as your lapdog

America and Britain have never

NEVER

been allies. Thatcher and Reagan, Blair and Bush were mates out of a horrible sense of a shared love of massacring the Middle East, but that's fucking it

And to top it off, on a non-political level you're all rude barnstorming "HOWDDYYY YALLLL HOW ARE THINGS IN BASED BRITAIN SINCE YOU ELECTED FARAGE AS YOUR PRESIDENT??? HAVE THE SJWS BEEN BTFO???" cunts who shit all over these threads

F O Y
O
Y

How did you type this so quickly

It's the fact that he's not telegenic. Like brown but with zero training.

Everything else is a sideline that just serves to emphasise how he doesn't fit into the media landscape.

Hey guys, I'm new to brit/pol/ from reddit, I'm a descendant of the bourbons from france and my dad was the king, I expect you all to treat me as the royalty I am, thank you

>claim of Jews killing Jesus

B-but they did kill Jesus, will they arrest you if your a priest reading the Bible?

Anything?

Here we go. The 'feed the jew a bacon sandwich' moment