Lets have an honest disscussion about Putin and his puppet Trump

>Russia doesn't want war

They do you morons, just not involving them because it hurts their financial interests. They want a proxy war between the US and China and Trump being the illiterate knob he is is already agitating them through his petty little thumbs

Putin also wants gargantuan money pumped into his economy and he knows the only way he can achieve this is by appointing a useful idiot like Trump and guess who his SoT is? Russian Order of Friendship recipient Rex Tillerson

Putin is embittered Russia isn't a superpower due to the efforts of Obama and Clinton putting them to heel and his cyber espionage against the US is nothing more than pure vengeance

Heard of the 2011 election? Perhaps you should research and maybe see who, exactly, called Putin out on election rigging. The same woman he said was responsible for massive rioting in Russia (because it had nothing to do with him being a tyrant of course). It was Sec. of State Clinton who called him out with the full backing of the US government.

There are ghastly similarities between the 2011 Russian election (which was in fact rigged) and our own.

Oh, and did you READ the declassified report any chance? Of course not because it doesn't fit your narrative

I'll give you 3 highlights of their propaganda campaign "Clinton wants war with Russia" . "Clintons health is failing" "Clinton Foundation pockets 80 percent of contributions for lining their own pockets" those 3 topics. The report makes clear this is disinformation and propaganda

Sound familiar to you? Because I sure saw the same shit reported 24/7 throughout useful idiot sites like this one. Now, as an example, take the Trump Foundation, which is still under investigation and was ordered to cease donation solicitation and which investigative reporting proved, didn't actually distribute funds to charities

I know this is not going to get to you because it shatters your safe space/

I'll await the "HURR DURR CTR REEEEEe" responses :)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/putins-real-long-game-214589
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures#Against_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

Expected

Pathetic

haha you can never be white

Sage

you're the leftypol faggot spic, aren't you?
>saged and hidden

Good comrades

Trump was sent by God so wtf u on about nigga, he will bring world peace by not beefing with Vlad.

Grow up

>Lets have an honest disscussion about Putin and his puppet Trump
stopped right there, end your life paco

Your people created Mexico. Why should anyone listen to you?

Yawn....

you faggots created mexico now it's shit

Let's say you're right. Would the alternate scenario of Hillary winning be better?

Syria is the obvious point of conflict in power projection between the US and Russia. Is challenging them in this arena the correct thing to do? The Assad regime has the military infrastructure, are backed by Iran and Hezbollah, backed financially and militarily by Russia, backed financially by China- would likely get further support from emerging BRICS nations if things escalated. Meanwhile, the entirety of the Western world largely hates their governments, disagrees with interventionist foreign policy, and are having conflicts based on immigration, identity, wealth.

Given the circumstances, I think China and Russia would have been more willing to escalate force on behalf of Assad than the West. Combine that with something like TPP creating more inter-dependency of signatory nations and more international law, with that inevitable bureaucracy.

Personally, I believe the correct course of action is to address internal problems in the West while building greater military and production infrastructure to enable greater self-sufficiency while maintaining posture and security.

sage

>Heard of the 2011 election?

What are you talking about lol? There was only couple hundred moscow faggots who rioted. They managed to gain support abroad against le tyrant Putin by photoshopping pictures of the.meetings lol

i trolled u

You are faggot if you support Hillary over Trump.

Nice try Ivan

o shit, i'm sorry

It's scary to see how people can be so thoroughly indoctrinated by the mass media, that literally nothing being said is even close to any form of reason, logic or truth. The lack of information leads to a lack of understanding... which in turn can be used to whip the masses into some anti-russian frenzy.

Every, single, sentence you wrote down simply is pure and utter bullshit.

>the entirety of the Western world largely hates their governments, disagrees with interventionist foreign policy, and are having conflicts based on immigration, identity, wealth.
>Third, information warfare is not about creating an alternate truth, but eroding our basic ability to distinguish truth at all. It is not “propaganda” as we’ve come to think of it, but the less obvious techniques known in Russia as “active measures” and “reflexive control”. Both are designed to make us, the targets, act against our own best interests.
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/putins-real-long-game-214589

Your argument about western people hating their governments is one of those russian false narratives which they hope people would buy and then act against their own interests.

Based Spaniard. I agree.

I dislike Putin for being a warmonger (as I too dislike Hillary). Willing to hurt other humans in order to attain economical/political gain is deplorable.

>inb4 "shitskin"
out of 21 posts, only this one actually refutes what OP said.

>It's scary to see how people can be so thoroughly indoctrinated by the mass media, that literally nothing being said is even close to any form of reason, logic or truth. The lack of information leads to a lack of understanding.

How about I support neither, you fucking twat? I can't wait for your country to get stomped, Vlad.

The "march of millions" was faked from the very beggining lol it was hardly march of thousands. It was proved to be photoshpped like a million times and nobody cares.

This

From the nation that actually had the balls to stand up against Russian aggression

Yes, that's why Putin claimed it was done by foreign agents and foreign agents are dangerous.

>SHOOOOOOPED

Proof?

Slava Ukraine. Smert moskalam

> MUH IQ 146
> MUH IS OBVIOUSLY SMARTER
> MUH WILL BE YOUR CEO

Yeah....

Its time to remember people the only actualy prove for fraud that the public has was done by the dnc rigging the primaries for bernie and major dems detroid ending up having more votes than voters because they counted some hillary votes up to 6 times. These are realy we have facts for these why is no one talking about that but talk about russia for which they dont provide prove?

Go on and try, nigger. I bet you will not even sea russian soil before being nuked out of existence with your 56% country

agree

>IQ 146
>Multiple spelling errors
I'll take that sandwich now.

Try writing without the spellchecker enabled, to see how easy it is.

>this whole OP
No amounts of leaf-calling can disprove how utterly moronic that post is.

It's hard to convince people in these matters since one is basically fighting against 1,5 bn EUR Russia propaganda machine and there's really no support from western governments. Russia wasn't interesting news for 25 years and it still barely is. They've been able to do their dirt ywork in peace. They know how to do it, lots of people still believe the moon landing was fake and that story is a KGB story.

How long into Trump's presidency will Putin wait to make a move on the Baltic countries?

I say less than 18 months.

I feel like I know you irl for some reason

Nice non argument, Vlad

But you're encircled by NATO and it's the same as Russia would set up bases in Mexico. You're literally shaking because NATO might attack any moment.

It is not, ussr accepted that landing was true u stupid mämmi

I really don't understand why RT isn't banned from American TV airwaves already

Nato dogs cant into war. As they cant into surviving nuclear holocaust in their homelands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures#Against_the_United_States

See, this is what i ment... RT is but one single media outlet in a very diverse media landscape. But because you're so caught up in the anti-russian craze, you immediately take the existence of RT as definitive proof of russian manipulation.

Have you ever stopped to consider that russians might have legitimate concerns about the course of western geopolitics and that they simply wanted to present us with a different narrative that isnt necessarily false at all?

Might it be that people in the western world actually agree on a lot of points they make, which is no reflecting in the political landscape?

Stop talking shit, and start thinking.

Intelligence operations usually seek to push pre-existing prejudices. Let's not pretend that Iraq, Afghanistan, and banks bailed out during the recession were popular regardless of foreign influence. Approval for Congress is consistently very low in the US.

My point is, I think there is probably some truth to the Russian interference narrative, but I believe the solution is in fixing some of the weak points they were able to exploit before going on any kind of offensive. The decline in self-sufficiency is a big weakpoint to work out, and something most people truly do not consider.

So trump is pissing off Russia so badly that it'll lead to war but trump is putins puppet?

They will attack from their Baltic bases. You're literally shaking now. Only Putin can save you. You need more tanks and less hospitals. For rodian.

Hard choice. They'll get a lot of ammo from that. It probably should be banned anyway.

No actual proof of them doing so. Just like with the hackers. Stop being a shame.

Oida bitte schreib nimma englisch.. kriegt man ja kopfschmerzen beim entschlüsseln.. oder sauf weniger

RT isnt even that big compared to the other western media conglomerates

their impact is minimal in comparison to the propaganda the US or BBC pumps out

>Have you ever stopped to consider that russians might have legitimate concerns about the course of western geopolitics and that they simply wanted to present us with a different narrative that isnt necessarily false at all?

Why aren't they ever just as concerned with the course of their own government? Such as annexing nations, assassinating journalists, rigging elections etc etce

go away non-country your opinion doesn't matter

no country that was Muslim for 800 years is allowed to talk to us humans here

You didn't refute a single point he made

>Most subscribed on Youtube
>Most viewed international """""""news""""" outlet behind the BBC

NOTHING TO SEE HERE COMRADE

HAHAHAHAHAHA MEEEEEMS

>puppet Trump
>have discussion

Pick one, leftypol retard. You'll never be white, nor will you be on the right side of history. Fuck off scum

SAGE

yeah its him

hes a literal Commie and tries to make weak bait threads like this all the time. sage it

So this is what a leftist conspiracy theory looks like.
How drab and boring.

>COMRADE

I'm no comrade with a dirty arab rape baby Marxist shitskin

go be a subhuman somewhere else

> Spain

why do you care fag?

>illiterate knob
>billionaire business man, real-estate mogul

Fuck off spain. were building a wall to keep out you and your bastard children.

>spic

Didnt read a single line of your subhuman ape babble

Not that it matters but your country has more Muslims than we do

Are you 1000 years old or something?

>Have you ever stopped to consider that russians might have legitimate concerns about the course of western geopolitics and that they simply wanted to present us with a different narrative that isnt necessarily false at all?
Yeah, NATO might attack any moment now. Russians are shaking.

There always is something that goes wrong but for example cutting NATO lose in favor of Russia doesn't really sound like it's in USA's interests. NATO is a much bigger and profitable alliance than an alliance with Russia.

fucking commies. we need to hunt them down again.

There you go again... claim after claim, none of them ever proved or substantiated. You are just regurgitating the stuff you hear from our mass-media. Is it any wonder that the russians would finance something like RT?

Commies in Europe side with Russia, Kevin.

Didn't even address my facts

Another argument between a Russian bot won

How do you build wall in Atlantic ocean?

yeah and we have more Spanish speaking people than Spain too, you sure showed me buddy!

At least my genetics wasn't tainted with dirty Middle-East Semite + Moor nigger blood like you.

You're not even human to me ""comrade""

I found OP's picture.

>my facts

you have none, you're just spewing bullshit about MUH RT

gonna be a fun 4 years...

Because RT is nothing but bullshit Comrade

Still better than being a filthy slav

I think your genetics have too much chromosomes to further debate with

> Putin is embittered Russia isn't a superpower due to the efforts of Obama

IS this something leftists actually believe? So Obama stopped Putin by capitulating in the Middle East giving up on Turkey and Egypt cucking in Syria, cucking on Iran doing less than nothing in Ukraine, losing the Philipines, having ISIS created discrediting US foreign policy literaly forever fucking up Libya, not winning in Afghanistan and negotiating with the Taliban where did Obama ever do anything that benefited US interests or succeded at all? The only thing was killing Bin Laden who nobody gives a fuck about because fuckaing ISIS eclipsed Bin LAden and signing some arms reduction shit with Putin which is now moot

It's funny how Alex Jones still rides that drinking water thingy. It's like everybody backing Trump are riding old KGB memes.

Does anybody have that pic of putin fucking a trump supporter in the ass and the trump supporter is all like "oh yes oh savior of the white race ungh"?

What's there to discuss? Russia is a shithole full of degenerate bydlos and deserves nukings/terror/genocide.

>Because RT is nothing but bullshit Comrade

and this is proof of Russian haxxers??

no it isnt, you assume everyone here watches RT daily which is retarded

There is so much distortions and just flat out drivel contained within this post

Where do I start? How about you learn how to use commas correctly.

you could start by killing yourself and/or going out in a blaze of glory taking other subhumans with you

How about you blow it out your ass

Fuck off you globalist shill

America will neve support a war with Russia

There's enough proof in the declassified report

Do you want the CIA to reveal their methods putting their agents lives at risk to gratify some neckbeard online?

Nah, I prefer to watch the show from aside.

We need to discuss why you need a strong undivided government that keeps under control because otherwise you would sink to an all against all war resulting in Russian children becoming autists.

>Can't speak your own language

As I seem to recall, the founding fathers of the US specifically warned about the nation getting involved in binding international alliances. These types of alliances that specifically escalated conflict in two world wars.

The question is whether we are getting more out of NATO than we are putting in. Sometimes a soft alliance is better than a hard alliance. Becoming too interdependent on other nations creates more potential points of failure.

If the claim is that Russia is wielding disproportionate influence on the US and west, it says to me maybe if they have less resources and are wielding huge influence they are doing something right. Creating greater independence creates greater freedom of action and response, which is why regardless of Russian threat or lack thereof I support moves to make America more independent.

So the Russian government had advanced polling data that contradicted all known other polls and were entirely confident that their wikileaks would lead to a Trump presidency and the election of dozens of republican congressmen and governors as well?

I have just finished reading that report, and it contains NO proof what-so-ever. Period.

Even if it was in America's interests?

>There's enough proof in the declassified report

there really isn't shit

i would
fuck Russia
fuck China too
also fuck Clinton and Trump for good measure

Fuck off globalists