MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and they have access to cheap birth control and that western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and southeast Asia, women do not have universal access to cheap birth control and they are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and southeast Asia will produce a shitload of children and the child production that occurs in those two continents will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.

This is your daily reminder that you don't have to get married. It's optional. You don't have to allow women or their white knights servants shame you for refusing to become a provision drone.

When they call you names for refusing to become an ATM with legs, smirk at them.
Smirk and realize that your life has innate value as a human being, independent of any action or role.

>you are not your job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
youtu.be/TcwlHzhDNJQ
logicalfallacies.info/presumption/no-true-scotsman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unless all the white women deem you cucks and go off with blacks/muslims

or Europe gets conquered by Muslims.

MGTOW are basically male feminists.
I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do. Only a cuck needs to be told to not take shit.

No, MRA's are male feminists. MGTOW =/= MRA

hehe virgin nerd

is Batman a MGTOW?

>Only a true Scotsman....

MGTOW is autism. They speak of marriage without considering who with.

If you can't find a woman you love and WANT to get married to, then don't get married. You'd have to be a fool to get married just to be married.

But MGTOWs are saying they don't want to get married no matter who with. That marriage is bad no matter what. But it fucking depends on the people involved.

If you can't find someone right for you then so be it. Giving up or focusing on other things is understandable too. But rejecting the idea completely isn't rational.

And more importantly, you're going to die. Religion is severe blue pill territory, there's no evidence there's anymore to your existence after you die. So what percentage the white race is in 100 years or 1000 years or 1 million years, literally doesn't matter.

The white race is going nowhere in our lifetime, we're at replacement birthrate on average across the west, you can live your perfect happy white life in a small city or town in the west somewhere that isnt invaded by shitskins and be happy.

It's not rational to worry about or care about what will happen past your death, if the white race is going to go to shit eventually who fucking cares, as long as its not on our watch, then fuck it.

That doesn't apply here. MRA's = Irish, MGTOW = Scottish.

The Irish are not Scotsman MRAs and MGTOW believe very different things.

MGTOW is the way to go until women realize we are right and get tired of being losers

>be a pasty nerd
>women prefer Hispanics and blacks over you
>pretend to be the one to reject them

magine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

Women are doing fine though. A lot of women also don't want to get married anymore.

get out of here atheist scum

Men have too much to lose however

women are only doing fine in their twenties when everything is in their favour

after thirty, single women are a fucking disaster

Mexico and south america isn't white. check those numbers again.

MGTOW is fucking pathetic. Almost every MGTOW video I've seen includes a severely insecure loser who wants to be part of something. It's actually inspired me to try dating, though I haven't made any attempts yet.

Better be an atheist than a slave of Jews and worship a dead kike on a stick

people like you show up in every one of these threads pushing the same shit to tell us to just marry up the hoes

and then complain about degeneracy in every other thread

while acting like degenerates yourselves

thats what you are promoting

(((just live in the moment goy)))

If we're talking about fictional characters, Quagmire from Family Guy accurately represents MGTOW.

How do MGTOWs reconcile the fact that they were brought into existence by a man ejaculating inside a woman?

The whole manner in which you were created was through procreative sex.

How can someone then turn around and vilify it?

Your average MGTOW:

youtu.be/TcwlHzhDNJQ

You literally have nothing to lose.
You have no long term goals, no job, no life.
MGTOW is the stupidest thing ever because you faggots keep projecting as if these women can take anything from you.
The reality is you never had anything to begin with, which is why a woman will never get with you.

>MGTOW - Fags

I date all the time. Frequently.

There is nothing about being MGTOW that would prohibit you from dating and having sex.

if you are smart and strong enough to actually do something about (((them))) in the world

there is a job for you that is not friendly to having a family

I think there's several things you're missing. First the discussion about human female nature, the study of things like hypergamy, briffults law and things of this nature, really any kind of study of evolutionary psychology.

The problem with marriage is not so much the woman herself, it's the harsh penalties the government put on men for when marriage fails (alimony, child support, child custody, etc) and both how this can destroy mens souls but how it also acts as an incentive for women to dick men over, or trade up.

So the question becomes can the average man actually have a marriage they can reasonably expect to work for them and the answer is no, the divorce rate in most parts of the world is about 1/2.

Simple. I just look at how my father was royally screwed over by an unfair divorce.

Would you rather he not created you at all?

You guys obsess over the dumbest shit. How often does this happens?
Yeah, true.
It is rare though that things go bad out of nowhere. Divorce usually follows a lot of long-standing problems. It does happen though. Women are crazy.
But see the first two squares? The guy just goes "O.K". That's what you don't do. And that strip is shifting all the responsibility on the woman too. It's her marriage and her family that *she* wanted. If you don't both want it very much then don't get married you dumb fucks.

(You)

>to tell us to just marry up the hoes
No. You didn't read what I said. Do NOT marry up the hoes, whatever they are to you. Either marry someone you really want to, or don't at all.
What I don't understand is why reject the idea unconditionally.

why do you feel threatened by us?

why do you care if women go unmarried

No true scotsman is the most misunderstood fallacy of all.

Dude just take the tragedy of the commons and apply it to the problem of white growth rates. You'll see why your argument is absurd.

Lel half the stuff that comes out of TheRedPill/MGTOW/MRA community is pseudoscience, cherry-picked data, or flat out lies.
Do or do not, there is no try.

Of the MGTOW community, I'm sure you're the exception, not the rule. Be thankful, I guess.

Yeah I noticed some of that. Most of them seem to be doing fine though. But there are some very distressed ones. They're often worrying desu. But women go crazy easily, that's all kek.

>Of the MGTOW community, I'm sure you're the exception, not the rule. Be thankful, I guess.

You're clearly biased. You've formed a conclusion about MGTOW without any understanding of what it actually is.

>3D sluts
>current year
Wew.

Traditionalism is so far the best tested way of having a happy and healthy family, I can acknowledge that and still be a MGTOW.

The idea of women being more valuable one is ingrained from evolution, because sperm is relatively cheap and in abundant supply, where as ability to make babies is slow and dangerous prospect and eggs are relatively expensive. tribes who behaved in ways that put women ahead of men were simply more reproductively successful.

Barbar's content is OK, he's not done anything decent in ages, I much prefer Stardusk.

I'm an atheist but at least I give traditionalism a fair shout, minus the stupid belief system. That puts the hair up on the back of both the religious and MGTOWs but fuck it, I'm just that edgy.

>How can someone then turn around and vilify it?
It's not vilified, I think most MGTOW take issues with society and not women or the act of sex. The source of most of these problems is government handing power to women that they should not naturally have. The balance used to be that men and women mutually relied on each other and relationships had some level of mutual respect. But now women have a gun to your head and men don't generally like that idea and so opt out.

>you faggots keep projecting
>you never had anything to begin with
I think you're the one projecting. I'm a very successful MGTOW, on a great career path, lots of money investments and success. The factual reality of the matter is that you have no way of knowing what MGTOW are really like either individually or in the aggregate, so any description of them is necessarily a projection of either yourself or your emotions.

This generation of Women need to be made an example of for the next if it is to survive

Yeah, good points.

One never knows though. Anybody could find someone right for them and have a great marriage. Lots of guys manage and they're not all Chads. But society does work against it now.

If the MGTOWs advocated being a lot more careful about marriage and being ready to not get married then they'd make a lot more sense. It would just be common sense really. The idea that almost everyone should get married is ridiculous in the current year.

Not even sure the majority of people should anymore. Not enough good women to go around. Most of them very similar and won't be very faithful if society does not encourage it. Divorce rates are high because dumb people get married when they shouldn't.

Marriage works when no-fault divorce is illegal, as it was before the 1970s. Before that, you would have to prove in a court of law that you had justification for divorce, and it was not granted lightly.

Why do you have that "us against them" attitude for this? Marriage should be about individuals.

Bar Bar is much much better than Stardusk

>till death do us part

fucking kek
ok
Honestly I'd be pretty damn pissed if someone closed my laptop like that. Doesn't have anything to do with anime or the 3DPD.

I will readily admit that I have nothing but disdain for MGTOW philosophy and many of its members.

At risk of sounding like a white-knight, I will say that any place with a substantial MRA/MGTOW presence is a misogynistic shithole that carelessly or purposely glosses over the flaws of men.

What you want to go back to the 60s where you had to prove either emotional or physical abuse for a divorce? Marriage is a legal contract that can be terminated at any time. However, there should be much harsher repercussions for breaking it.

They're Christian at least.

>That marriage is bad no matter what. But it fucking depends on the people involved.

No, it doesn't. Marriage is bad no matter what. Correct.

>But rejecting the idea completely isn't rational.

It sure is.
Look at the divorce rates. Do you think people went "will marry that girl, so that she can file a divorce 1 year later". Nope. They all thought it would work out.

Pro-Tip: it doesn't work out in the majority of cases.

2nd Pro-Tip: and when it's over, you pay for all of it. Sometimes for 20+ years. Think that this kid is yours? Think again. You will surely pay for it, but never see it. It all depends on the woman.

Marriage is basically playing Russian roulette with your mental health and your money. And doing that actually IS absolutely stupid.

Also love is a chemical reaction in your brain. It's basically mother nature fucking you over.

Sure and many people DO marry and have successful marriages, and the stats show that these marriages make both men and women happier on aggregate and there's many health and financial benefits for men.

But it comes down to taking a big risk where the payoff is often being made broke, depression and sometimes suicide. If you've ever seen a man who the government have taken everything from, that's a bad state to be in.

I always think of it like the parachute analogy, marriage is like skydiving where 50% of the parachutes won't open. No one in their right mind would do that.

And you're right on the money of course, the divorce rate points to lots of very bad wife material on the market and so any ideological belief that you should just find a "good" woman is necessarily going to exclude lots of men anyway, it's not a global strategy. Don't be so sure it's about being dumb, I don't think there's any real evidence that smart people have more stable marriages, if anything the things that make for better marriages is traditionalism.

>Marriage works when no-fault divorce is illegal, as it was before the 1970s. Before that, you would have to prove in a court of law that you had justification for divorce, and it was not granted lightly.
That's one component yes, I agree absolutely. Other components are things like child support, welfare, and bias family courts. All controlled by the government.

MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.

Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equate being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equal hatred of women. It isn't misogyny to acknowledge that women are dangerous.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean, "up until I am no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point they usually bail. 80% of divorces are filed by women. They can end a marriage on a whim usually with very little consequence and also usually to the financial ruin of her partner. It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it is that women have become commitment incompatible.

logicalfallacies.info/presumption/no-true-scotsman/

What do you hope to accomplish with posts like these besides (You)s?
Whether it's true or not, you're only making MGTOWs even more MGTOWs when you denigrate them.
And lots of guys are upset at how they have to provide things (besides friendship/love), while women don't. Doesn't have to be resources. Can be fun, excitement, intellectual stimulation, some kind of status, safety, order, whatever. And many men will tolerate women being total cunts.
When you tell guys they don't provide enough, many go "well fuck it then" because they believed the feminist narrative that we are equal and have the same value.

MGTOW is just a way of saying loser. They're not going their own way by choice, they're forced down their path by selection.

>Marriage is a legal contract that can be terminated at any time.

Cunt detected. Marriage is a sacred contract made before God. Otherwise there's no real justification for making an arbitrary "commitment' that can be terminated at any time. That's called "dating"

(You)

because women are pawns used by larger powers that rely on men marrying them

it is more than just divorce, its all love being feigned and only used to manipulate stupid people, its about breaking the corrupt culture and all the memes people use to control one another

MGTOW is a response to the desperate times we are in now now, its a brave new world.
the sun is below the horizon but we still have enough daylight to pull the ultimate shit test on women's ultimate shit test and scare the ever living shit out of the degenerate, hypo critical, lying manipulating higher ups all before the light totally fades from the sky

in the meantime we devote ourselves to becoming smarter, fighting crime/ terror/ corruption, becoming journalists, teachers or becoming leaders, in the event we dont succeed by then

It's easy. Don't marry. Have LTR but on your terms, not hers.

MGTOW is a response to the sacred institution of marriage being perverted into a cock-n-credit card carousel

>Also love is a chemical reaction in your brain. It's basically mother nature fucking you over.
There's actually a really deep truth to this.

Go read Richard Dawkins first book, The Selfish Gene and learn about genetics. You quickly find that selected traits in evolution by natural selection are ones which benefit your genes and their propagation, and not what benefit the actual individual at any point in the evolutionary line of a gene.

If sex was such a good idea you'd just do it without any kind of motivator, however when you're horny it's just chemicals flooding your blood and affecting your brain. It's evolutionary tricks to get you to behave in a way that doesn't directly benefit you.

Even the pleasure you feel is the exact same trick, sex feels good because your brain developed a mechanism for rewarding you when you do it, not because it inherently feels good. A huge number of behaviours that benefit the gene actually fuck over the individual or are done at the expense or risk of the individual.

That's a real red pilled truth no one likes to talk about.

>waahhhhh I hate women!
>waaaahhhhh I can't get a gf :(
>All women are nasty sluts anyway, so don't even bother trying to get married and have children.

Take your incel autism to r9k

and pump and dump only continues the trend

and passes it on to the next generation when the ages keep dropping and society lets certain people get away with it

and it is advocated by in the media

Enjoy being cucked.
Unless you're into (((polyamorism))).

look, controlled opposition propaganda

are you actually retarded thinking that is real

"the rebel"

a "news reporter"

"high school news"

fucking kike

Ah yes, stop getting married and having children white men! That'll show those whores!

>Aside from mass genocide or a plague
It would be a pity if that happened

Pump-n-dump is portrayed as misogynistic but it actually empowers women. The righteous state of a man is to be married with children, ruling over his household with a rod. Paul the Apostle was a MGTOW, but he preached marriage unto the majority of men who couldn't do that. Basically, the only two options are 1.) abstinent and celibate in totality 2.) married with children. Trying to preach something in the middle is wicked. Hot or cold, not lukewarm.

1 Timothy 2

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

>The problem with marriage is not so much the woman herself, it's the harsh penalties the government put on men for when marriage fails (alimony, child support, child custody, etc) and both how this can destroy mens souls but how it also acts as an incentive for women to dick men over, or trade up.
Fucking! In broad daylight! These people operate in broad daylight!

It's fucking right in front of everyone's face and they don't even see it!

Have a good fucking day poltards and goyim's. And fucking CIA.

Enjoy dying alone with no children.

>the divorce rate points to lots of very bad wife material on the market
tbf a lot of men are dicks too. Much less so nowadays, but still.
You often hear that love is nonsense and about "the price of pussy" in MGTOW threads. This is a bad sign. They put all the blame on women.
And it's fucking OK to blame women. It's pretty much forbidden in public now. We sure as hell should criticize women here.
But some of those MGTOW guys have emotional problems. They don't treat women right. Or they get involved with the wrong women because they don't care. They truly just want puss. Marriage is just a legal contract involving pussy and resources. They deserve their fate.
>and so any ideological belief that you should just find a "good" woman is necessarily going to exclude lots of men anyway, it's not a global strategy
Yeah we have problems senpai.
There are some encouraging people to get married and have children no matter what. This leads to divorces (which is a very profitable business). It gets the birth rates up, but this at the expense of men.
But the MGTOWs push it too far the other way.
>Don't be so sure it's about being dumb, I don't think there's any real evidence that smart people have more stable marriages
Yeah I didn't mean intelligence in the usual sense. This takes a special kind of smart. Your odds can be better than 50%. But autism sure doesn't help.
>if anything the things that make for better marriages is traditionalism.
Seems so. We're either gonna have to encourage that, or change how marriage works completely.
Those divorce rates are fucking scary and people do not need to get married anymore.
I wonder what the marriage rate projections are for millenials.

i didnt know you wanted to kill the diamond and luxury and wedding industries faggots waste all their money on mr.shekelberg

what made you change your mind?

>implying that's a bad thing

1. I'm not a cunt.
2. I totally forgot about the religious side, you're right, but I'm unsure if legal and religious marriage are mutually exclusive. I do think that a divorce without an annulment is a very grave sin indeed.

MGTOW as an ideology/lifestyle doesn't call for hatred of women; I never said it did.

>In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean, "up until I am no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point they usually bail. 80% of divorces are filed by women. They can end a marriage on a whim usually with very little consequence and also usually to the financial ruin of her partner. It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it is that women have become commitment incompatible.

This is what I'm talking about. The pseudoscientific, completely unwarranted claims and taglines that MGTOWS utter.

>muh Russia Roulette metaphor
I think you'd have a hard time proving marriage as an institution is bad.

No one debates there is a physical component to love. However, that does not mean there is ONLY a physical component to love.

>implying getting married and having children will prevent that even though 60 % of marriages fail.

oh look, another selfie for instagram

>pseudoscientific, completely unwarranted claims
(You)

>"stu-stupid women, I-I didn't WANT to have sex anyway!"
>MGTOW in a nutshell

>its all so special, I just love you so much

This mgtow thing is spead by jew shills. So obvious. (((They))) don't want you to have Hwhite babies.

the entire economy based around mysogyny is OWNED by the Jews idiot, down to the media that propagates it

>be desperate for female cunt
>cunt market is bullish, causing values to rise
>natural possessors of cunt profit and dictate the terms of its use
>pump'n'dump cock-n-credit card carousel rolls on
>birth rates plummet
OR

>mass movement of MGTOW causes cunt values to decrease
>possesors of cunt more desperate to trade their assets on the market, allowing men to dictate the terms of use
>marriage and monogamy cause a rise in birth rates

>tbf a lot of men are dicks too
>But some of those MGTOW guys have emotional problems
That's almost certainly true, and completely fair. But there's no indication in MGTOW that these are the main bulk of the group. I know this assertion is thrown around a lot in Sup Forums but no one has ever provided any evidence for it.

>But the MGTOWs push it too far the other way.
MGTOW is really just a personal philosophy, there's no push back as such, they're just deciding that their fate is to opt out, that it's better to control your fate in a predictable way and take the lost potential in exchange for a more certain amount of stability. It has always been a cost/benefit analysis personal to each man.

>Seems so. We're either gonna have to encourage that, or change how marriage works completely.
Well the MRM is trying to change mens position in society but that's an uphill battle not likely to give a return in our lifetime, a better personal strategy is to opt out to avoid the dangers rather than trying to change the system. You could fight your entire life and not win at that.

It really boils down to whether you want a buyers or a sellers cunt market. IMO buyers market increases monogamy and marriage rates because most people don't want to buy used goods

>getting a 19 year old stripper to fuck you on the side for a little extra cash is difficult

>renting a cunt instead of buying

>because women are pawns used by larger powers that rely on men marrying them
Yeah. Women have been used for social engineering. They are ideal for this. They are conformists. Especially when they think they are rebelling. Many think they're still fighting the patriarchy kek. In a gynocentric, feminist society.

I guess there's MGTOW as a personal philosophy (which doesn't make sense to me (again not saying everyone HAS to get married)) and MGTOW as a political movement of some sort.

I think MGTOW would benefit from not appearing so hateful. Let's be honest a lot of them are hateful. And it draws bitters incels too, who then become hateful. If MGTOW primarily blamed society, accepted putting some blame on men too, while (aggressively) rejecting the feminist narrative they could be taken more seriously. Because that's what feminists do. They encroach and slowly try to control the narrative. This has to be fought off.

But if it's just men vs. women and hateful then I can't see it going anywhere. This is what some want. Divide people and break down society.

>buying a depreciating asset ever.

>If MGTOW primarily blamed society, accepted putting some blame on men too, while (aggressively) rejecting the feminist narrative they could be taken more seriously

ESSENTIALLY:

1 Timothy 2

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

>subsidizing, housing, feeding, renting and bowing down to a cunt instead of just renting

Marriage isn't buying.

>This is what I'm talking about. The pseudoscientific, completely unwarranted claims and taglines that MGTOWS utter.
I think there's a number of studies which put women as the initiators of divorce at the 70-80% range depending on your location in the world. As well as evidence that the reasons for divorce are very rarely anything really bad (like abuse, unfaithfulness etc) the biggest reason given is simply not being satisfied.

The stats of how many men vs women are financially ruined is also out there any heavily one sided towards females, men pay the majority of alimony and child support.

>However, that does not mean there is ONLY a physical component to love.
What other component is there? What evidence is there for non physical components. You have a strong desire to expect non-pseudoscientific claims, but can you apply that same standard to your own claims?

Cunts produce children. You can only retain rights to your seed if you bought the cunt, and your future sons will bring you more in future revenue then the initial price of the cunt

OMG relationships and marriages are about more than securing access to cunts.
WTF is wrong with you people?

You should check this
500 post long thread of robots analyzing women in modern world and basic chad and beta theory + causes and rise of beta males in wester society

Psalm 127King James Version (KJV)

127 Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

2 It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

luxury vacations and travel brocheurs/ ads to places where people go to fuck whoever and get wasted

luxury cars

designer clothing

watches

cologne

diamonds and hipster authentic wedding destinations

alcohal

the entire concepts of proving your masculinty through all this shit

its all madness

>You can only retain rights to your seed if you bought the cunt

On what planet?
>I don't have to pay child support your honor. We're not married.

The entire reason God made women in the first place was to be a helper and to produce children for the man. So in a very basic sense, the institution of marriage is about securing cunt rights.

Yes, do tell me about the great "love" your wife would feel for you when you lose your job.

Tell me where that "love" goes when your gifts stop coming.

Fuck off with your jew god. You're cucked by jewish tricks.