EXPLAIN THIS NEW ZEALAND

EXPLAIN THIS NEW ZEALAND

?
Explain why we only have 150 muslim in the country ?
Or why maori have culture ?

Why you're letting paint-faced niggers into your armed services

Why would you sacrifice white blood ?
Also maori aren't niggers.

>Explain this.

Big cunts.

Close enough, Southern Hemisphere leaf.

kiwis are soft cunts mate

Oi cunt pipe down before a sock you in the kisser

Dumb thread but while the kiwi fags are here, I have a question.
Is it true that you can find farms that will house you as long as you work half days and then you can spend the other half surfing?
Surfing the great lakes is shitty and I can't live in florida without citizenship.

Fuck off Turkroach

Shoo shoo roach

I'm a gook you stupid burger

A gook roach? My God, we could breed millions of them, not fit for the surface world mind you. Yes, subterranean Math farms. Imagine the processing power. Alpha Centari, here we come!

DID ANYONE CARE WHO HE WAS BEFORE HE WORE THE MASK???

Hes a pretty big guy

Chink not gook

do you expect some fat burger shit who thinks im turkey to know the difference?

yes

kek

I'll never understand why New Zealanders treat Maoris like they are Natives. Maories genocided the actual native population and took fort in NZ like only ~50 years before GB started settling it.

Ha, shut the fuck up gook. I've traveled to NZ 5 times and each time Maori's have been very polite and integrated into society very well. They are probably more advanced and have a better culture than any gook on earth.

those people are pretty based

Dirty knees, look at these...
Look Bong, I know Damn well he's Singaporean. I can even find it on the map, but I'll not admit that to him. If the rice muncher wants to be called a gook, more power to the chink zipperhead. Also, Fuck China!

Fucking rad

Way to live up to the stereotype burgerboy. Hong Kong isn't in Singapore

>Admiral Queequeg
I can get behind that.

tfw no more uninhabited islands for Sup Forums to discover and create a whites only utopia

Exactly, stereotype defended, thanks for playing. Now, if you excuse me, I have five orders of fries and two Big Macs to eat.

just a snack then?

Maori are worse than niggers, literall scum

Moldy genocide when

Maori families have the highest rate of child abuse in the entire world. Their culture is defective and evil. The few that develop into moral and righteous human beings are survivors, exceptions. The general population of Maori deserved everything they got and worse. They were a cannibalistic society at first contact and nothing has changed. They never learned land management and decimated or exterminated many indigenous species. They're nothing like the other Kanaka of the Pacific. Fuck the Maori. Northland NZ would be the nicest place on earth with out em.

You got America, fuckstick! And then you killed Hitler, the literal saviour of the white race, and put it full of kikes, niggers and beaners. Now mudslimes.

Now that you've bit, look back on my post and look at the end where I said Fuck China. You Limey bastards are so sure your better than us.

Guess what: I'm a Jew

I've been using Sup Forums for 18 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Jeb. I'm not a zionist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, Jews are superior. I'm here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for money and I'm actually rich as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my nose, I'll be your KANG one day

Pac islanders invented tattoos.
They have the the authority to don them.

lol

Don't you need to be eating your girlfriends shit right about now before a Mohammedan mounts her. I'm busy baiting a Brit, with a mouth like a sawmill while some Chinaman bitches about Maoris and a sheep fucker defends them. Go shit up another thread. I already called this one!

Use another post shill, this was already used and re-used

Why did u stop playing? Feelings get hurt fatty?

>146
Pretty mediocre, schlomo.

Browsing Sup Forums while watching my balanced reactor criticality adjust itself to compensate for changing load due to its negative thermal coefficient of reactivity.

>why are you letting one of the toughest, fiercest, honour based cultured people into your military?

My Rascal scooter can float! Don't think I won't jet across the "pond" and kick your ass!

>tfw too many shills in this thread
>tfw they are autistics from other boards
However Hong Kong fu, Maori are bro-tier, some of them at least, personally I can trust them

>Honour based cultured

lol.

They are great prospects for soldiers though, not too tall and can maintain massive amounts of calories the obesity problem just solves itself.
Besides white people our alternatives are abysmally worse; south asian and east asians.

>pic from apocalypto
>Somehow they are Maori

If they are wealthy enough to travel, then it usually means they are the good Maoris.