Daily remember if you are not christian, you are not white

Christianity is the pillar of your culture, the greatest buildings were made to honnor God (and not international jewry ), your father and ancestors were christian, and now you prefer tips fedora and globalism ?

No religion, no culture, no soul, no future.

Embrace Orthodoxy ( Catholics allowed, btfo protestants jew cock suckers ), embrace the Christ, follow his teachings and find the light.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0&feature=youtu.be
earlychristianwritings.com/text/martyrdompolycarp-hoole.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christianity is the real paganism

I do not really get what you want to say, but here is my opinion :

Our ancestors built extraordinary buildings to honnor the Lord, and outstanding pieces of art (another proof that religion == culture, without religion, culture means dadaism... ) but it does not mean that we must not respect the Nature.

The Nature is a part of the world God created, and we must respect it, natural wonders are beautiful like our churches and cathedrals, and to me, respect our green areas, forests, mountains is not paganism but a way to thank God for his mercy.

If god did not create the structure, it does not have any relevance when it comes to worship.

Stop shilling for gay artists

Christianity could save America, Europe, and the world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0&feature=youtu.be

Which priest would win in a fight, a Catholic, Lutheran, Orthodox, Baptist, or Methodist?

God created the world, and stones comes from carriers made by God.

Stop fedoring.

Yes desu. Moreover, I'm very happy to see what happens in Russia, the country my parents fled because of communism. Now the communism is gone, the Orthodoxy is stronger than it was during 100 years, one decade and Russia will be as christian it was in 1880.

Would you return if the monarchy was restored?

Baptist ? Methodist ? Pardon me but I do not know to what kind of cult they belong. Are they some kind of Mormons or Protestant Evangelists ?

I do not think so, because I was raised here, study here, and barely speak russian. But I'm very happy when I see how Orthodoxy is strong.

No Christianity = Liberalism

Fedoras have no balls.
Their scared of Muslims.

They sit around talk about reason and logic while Islam is taking over thier country.

Protestants. Baptists are a Calvinist denomination that deny the efficacy of sacraments and say baptism must be full immersion. They are mainly Evangelical.
Methodists come from Anglicans and are characterized by their methodological structure to prayer.

By liberalism you mean leftist ?

Then you are wrong.

If by liberalism you mean the philosophy then you are also wrong, liberalism = protestantism = jewism.

In WWII, even in Protestant countries the soldiers preferred Catholic chaplains, because they would actually fight alongside the soldiers unlike the Protestants.

I will only be a Christian if Jesus was white.
So was Jesus white?

I'd like to be religious but life's been so shit too me that either God hates me or there isn't one

Yes goy, worship the dead jew on the cross and lay down to your enemies. Do not resist and you will surely get rewarded in the afterlife!

Galatians 3:28

>Religion=culture
China and Japan have had superior culture since before the West even had civilization without having to rely on religion

Why do Protestants deny the Church Fathers like Irenaeus?

"So then, if the mixed cup and the manufactured bread receive the Word of God and become the Eucharist, that is to say, the Blood and Body of Christ, which fortify and build up the substance of our flesh, how can these people claim that the flesh is incapable of receiving God's gift of eternal life, when it is nourished by Christ's Blood and Body and is His member? As the blessed apostle says in his letter to the Ephesians, 'For we are members of His Body, of His flesh and of His bones' (Eph. 5:30). He is not talking about some kind of 'spiritual' and 'invisible' man, 'for a spirit does not have flesh an bones' (Lk. 24:39). No, he is talking of the organism possessed by a real human being, composed of flesh and nerves and bones. It is this which is nourished by the cup which is His Blood, and is fortified by the bread which is His Body. The stem of the vine takes root in the earth and eventually bears fruit, and 'the grain of wheat falls into the earth' (Jn. 12:24), dissolves, rises again, multiplied by the all-containing Spirit of God, and finally after skilled processing, is put to human use. These two then receive the Word of God and become the Eucharist, which is the Body and Blood of Christ."

having received the invocation of God, is no longer ordinary bread, but the Eucharist, consisting of two realities, earthly and heavenly, so our bodies, having received the Eucharist, are no longer corruptible, because they have the hope of the resurrection."

-"Five Books on the Unmasking and Refutation of the Falsely named Gnosis". Book 4:18 4-5, circa 180 A.D.

Why Protestants hate him for this?

FRANCE
Yeah right, don't care didn't read.

No.

He was a semit, like Assad today, of the people of Lebanon.

If you go to church, I'm sure you will make lots of friends who could help you

Why do catholics deny Christ?

Of course they do. Japan spirituality is based on shintoism, as their culture is. Chinese's culture is based on confucianism.

Tips fedora, what atheism brought ? Pedophilia, communism, and Trudeau.

Does being a semite make someone nonwhite?
Assad looks white to me.
And if being semitic makes you nonwhite, why would you want white people to worship a nonwhite God?

How are they going to help though if I don't count all the shit being a persons fault but put it all being naturally shit which is an illness that causes me to have massive stomach pain almost 24/7 as well as it causing me to miss so much school when I was there that I came out with pretty much no qualifications when I was predicted a-a* and no ones going to hire someone who is never in due to also vomiting aloy and who has no grades it just makes someone think if there was a god then why am I being punished

But why do Protestants deny Christ?

Why do Protestants hate the Church Fathers so much?

having received the invocation of God, is no longer ordinary bread, but the Eucharist, consisting of two realities, earthly and heavenly, so our bodies, having received the Eucharist, are no longer corruptible, because they have the hope of the resurrection."

-"Five Books on the Unmasking and Refutation of the Falsely named Gnosis". Book 4:18 4-5, circa 180 A.D.

we don't deny him, that's why we accept his sacrifice was enough to be saved, not like catholics

"The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ? Because there is one bread, we who are many are one body, for we all partake of the one bread."

-1 Cor. 10:16-17

Is that why they believe that Jesus lied when he said not even hades will prevail against his Church?

Leftist
Multiculturalism
Anti-nationalism
pro-immigration

Pick one.

Why are you a Protestant in Argentina? What went wrong?

yeah, that's cos catholics arent his church, if they dont believe in him, how it can be his church?

>p-please embrace my sandnigger religion and do as I -- I mean as G*d says
??? no

I'm an atheist who was raised in the church considers myself culturally Christian.
Many Jews are atheist too but we still call them Jews.

we found the truth

But why are all the Early Christians contradicting you and the stupid proddie?

Says the dumb Proddie who found the lie

jkajkajkajkajkajk dale """"""FEDERICO AUGUSTO LLANES""""M PUTEALO AL PAPAFRANCISCO DALE jkajkajkajkkja

>w-worship a jew but he's okay he converted

nice fucking try

just tell me if the sacrifice of Christ was enough to be saved

>Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed

Boring shit, we've seen this kind of bullshit on Sup Forums for years. He's treating Christianity like it is only modern Protestantism.

>When Jesus says... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Again, its people who have no grasp of what they're speaking about at all, or those texts, and so because of that become entirely useless in serious discourse.

Whiteness is not only about the skin, it is a matter of skin color and geography. There are "white" people in Japan too, in Lebanon too but they are not european. White refers to europeans.

Jesus was a semite, not an arab.

And I never asked myself why should I worship Jesus even if he is not european. I can not answer you. Maybe if you read the New Testament you will find the answer.

I do not know what I should say to help you. May you stay strong and healthy.

this is """"friedrich august priebke""""
plays white but lives in CONURBAN also seeks approval of frist worlders in anime board

ajkajkajkjkajkakjajka

Yes.
Line of David is not negro or arab.

>>>""""FEDERICO AUGUSTO LLANES""""
>>>>>""""""FRIEDRICH AUGUST PRIEBKE""" GORDITO TETON OTACO QUE PROTESTA PORQUE LE SACARON LOS DIBUJITOS JKAJKAJKJKA DALE """PROTESTANTE""" KJAJKAJKKAJKAJKAKJKAJKJAKAKJ

>not answering the question
You believe in Satan, the father of lies

Orthodox are high level mages tho

Why do Protestants deny the Church Fathers and Early Christians and contradict them all?

US evangelicals are like US buddhists but with larger temple structures. In fact, lits of converted buddhists here come from Protestant background, it's easy to trade lembership in a lazy cult for a mellower one.

"federico augusto llanes""" is christian protestant christian because he beliebes in JESUS and protestant because he protests de remvoal of anime from state tv jkajkajkajkja

No but seriously, what went wrong in your life that led you to be a Protestant, especially since you're in Argentina, and Argentina is one of those countries that is just Catholic.

nah i believe Christ saves, catholics believe they can save themselves like the jews did, the true children of satan

>be Proddie
>advocate censorship
Proddies are SJWs

we found the true, really, catholics dont believe in Christ, dont have the Holy Spirit, they are just catholics

But you do. Why? Because Jesus said his church will not fall

Mere decades later, it fell and all Christians turn apostate

this is proven by the fact that all the Church Fathers contradict Protestantism

Well Martin Luther himself modified the Bible to better suit his idea of Christianity, so it's just following in his footsteps

So you believe Jesus atoned all your future sins ?

en el hilo sestan cagando de risa de vos

I thought the Japs preferred the Catholic aesthetic for their anime though

Protestants also believed that God let his church which he founded, die for centuries contrary to his promise

Protestants believe God lies

he knows his Church, and knows catholics arent Christians, that why they fall so much

>if you are not (((semitic cult founder))) you are not white

Makes sense, right?

Do you even understand that ~90% of Catholicism and the same ammount of Orthodoxy are nothing more than pagan stuff? Basically it is european paganism with ~10 jewish cult stuff. That is the reason why protestant countries are that fucking non-religious - because protestantism is Catholicism - 85% paganism + SO FUCKING MUCH JUDAISM.

Those awesome teachings like presenting the other cheek and kneel on the floor? No thx. Even most of """christian""" virtues and morals are pagan.

Get your shit right France FFS.

Yes. He also hated all the Church Fathers

So where are they in the 2nd century?

Did your pastor tell you that?

Christianity was the Marxism of its era during the end of the western Roman empire which actually sacked itself if you moron had considered the fact whether or not the Germanics had been converted yet (they had). Christianity didn't just bathe Rome in a holy light and people magically converted. There were riits and the oppression if the pagan Roman peoples, then if course a weakening in the homiginiety if society, and thus no military force to save Rome once it's currency was spent and it's soil degraded to sand.

Europeans were better off under paganism by every means. Paganism built Western civilization, not the Christians of whatever religion. The crusades were ineffective at turning back Islam and Charles Martel recruited pagans to help him turn back the Ummayads.

>If you don't follow some Arabic fairy tale you're not white

I don't get it.

>you're not white if you don't pray to a Jew
Kek silly stormweenies

So Christians are Pagan?

MONSIEUR LE FROG:::

youa re talking to """Federico Augusto Llanes" also known as """Friedrich August Pribke on ""Facebook""

he is fat titted weeb also lives in CONURBAN

laugh, do not discuss.-
HE PROSTEST BECAUSE THEYR EMOVED ANIME jkakjajkajk """Freidrich Augustus Priebke"" pretends nazi and is mudblood spanish-italian-amerindian

Like all Proddies, he have to believe the lie. Or he must accept the Church Fathers

yeah

>he doesnt know about the prophecies
>he thinks he can talk about God

nah we can find things up, not like catholics and their pope

Well this thread is based on the idea that you can only be white if you are Christian, but that seems like a strange thing to say if the most important person in Christianity (Jesus) isn't white himself.
I'd like to believe this, but two verses describing David as ruddy don't really convince me.

>Daily remember if you are not christian, you are not white.

Remember to sage, newfags.

>nah we can make things up, not like catholics and their pope

>making bs excuses to ignore the argument
Where are the true Christians in the 2nd century

Where are their writings?

>What is the the Thule Society

Nazis were positive Christianians and pagans. They were also right about pretty much everything.

Protestants hate this
CHAPTER 17

17:1 But the evil one, who is the opponent and envier, who is the enemy to the race of men, beholding both the greatness of his testimony and his conversation blameless from the beginning, how he was crowned with a crown of immortality, and how he carried off a prize that could not be spoken against, contrived that not even a relic of him should be taken by us, though many desired to do this, and to communicate with his holy flesh.

17:2 He suborned, therefore, Nicetes, the father of Herodes, and the brother of Alce, to make interest with the governor so as not to give his body to the tomb, Lest, said he, they abandon the crucified and begin to worship this man. And these things they said at the suggestion and instance of the Jews, who also kept watch when we were about to take the body from the fire, not knowing that we shall never be able to abandon Christ, who suffered for the salvation of the whole world of those who are saved, the blameless on behalf of sinners, nor to worship any one else.

17:3 Him we adore as the Son of God; but the martyrs, as the disciples and imitators of the Lord, we love according to their deserts, on account of their incomparable love for their King and Teacher, with whom may it be our lot to be partners and fellow-disciples.

earlychristianwritings.com/text/martyrdompolycarp-hoole.html

I want to understand, why do Protestants hate the Church Fathers so much and contradict them all

Have you ever tried Ondansetron? It's a great medication that helps with vomiting.

And yes your life is shitty, but focusing on how awful it is only intensifies the pain. Try and find something that brings you satisfaction and happiness, be cautious of momentary pleasures but try to find some joy in whatever you can. Best of luck user. I have felt similar to you in the past.

>they dont even have the Holy Spirit
>they think they cant learn it
wew lad being catholic must be fun

why do you want their writing? why don't you read the Bible? what 'church father' do you praise?

>Spams copypasta
>Doesn't know copypasta means

>Imb4 explain

You are pure autism topkek.

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

Source: St. Clement, bishop of Rome, 80 A.D., to the Corinthians

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

Source: Letter to the Corinthians, [44,4

I want to understand. Because otherwise, God lied when he said his church will not fall

Explain why just one of them are wrong

I am waiting

THIS IS ARGENTINE PROTESTANT WHO POST IN THIS THREAD
"""FEDERICO AUGUSTO LLANES"""
"""FRIEDRICH AUGUSTUS PRIEBKE"""

CURRENTLY HEDGING BETS ON AMOUNT OF EXTRA CHROMOSOMES """PRODDI"" JKAKJAJKAJK

>I want to understand. Because otherwise, God lied when he said his church will not fall
we are here, catholics have changed over time, are you saying catholics arent his church? that's right

The color of the skin is not everything. The culture is also very important for a civilisation. For 2000 years, Europa was christian, for 300 years, USA were christian, and degeneracy came with atheism.

Well, tiny churches are not very exciting for animes. I do not say big churches are more "holy", of course no, but from a japanese point of view, the great buildings of catholics should look cool.

See what atheism done to your country ?

Same. You father was christian, your founder fathers were christian.

I asked him to describe this person to me, so that I might know him if I should meet him. He said: 'If you ever meet him [Yhshua] you will know him. While he is nothing but a man, there is something about him that distinguishes him from every other man. He is the picture of his mother, only he has not her smooth, round face. His hair is a little more golden than hers, though it is as much from sunburn as anything else. He is tall, and his shoulders are a little drooped; his visage is thin and of a swarthy complexion, though this is from exposure. His eyes are large and a soft blue, and rather dull and heavy....' This Jew [Judahite] is convinced that he is the Messiah of the world. ...this was the same person that was born of the virgin in Bethlehem some twenty-six years before...
- A letter from Pontius Pilate regarding Christ.

Only Catholics and Orthodox. E.g. They have the same festivals. Where do you think the Easterbunny came from and the celebration of resurrection? Ostara-festival - bunny is symbol of fertility. Or Chtistmas - birth/rebirth of light (days getting longer) /of Baldur (controls sun) Santa is nothing more than a chilfriendly version of Odin roaming the skys and lands during the wild hunt etc.

Many Europeans did not fall for Judaic Christianity, or the bullshit of the early christians, so the chruch took European paganism and mixed Bible stuff into it.

I don't care about them. I need to know where are the true Christians after the Apostles died. And evidence for their existence

If not, it means all the Christians contradict Proddie and God lied

Is this true

why wasn't paganism competive against christianity? it is usually portrayed as amoral and raw, similar, i daresay, to secular judaism. why weren't pagans in that case able to simply suppress christians by force?

"Since then these things are manifest to us, and we have looked into the depths of the divine knowledge, we ought to do in order all things which the Master commanded us to perform at appointed times. He commanded us to celebrate sacrifices and services, and that it should not be thoughtlessly or disorderly, but at fixed times and hours. He has Himself fixed by His supreme will the places and persons whom He desires for these celebrations, in order that all things may be done piously according to His good pleasure, and be acceptable to His will. So then those who offer their oblations at the appointed seasons are acceptable and blessed, but they follow the laws of the Master and do not sin. For to the high priest his proper ministrations are allotted, and to the priests the proper place has been appointed, and on Levites their proper services have been imposed. The layman is bound by the ordinances for the laity."

Source: St. Clement, bishop of Rome, 80 A.D., to the Corinthians

"Our sin will not be small if we eject from the episcopate those who blamelessly and holily have offered its Sacrifices."

Source: Letter to the Corinthians, [44,4

Is this pagan?

Explain how one of them are "right"

Here is why no one listens to you

>You only provide primary sources with no explanation or context behind them then go "proddie btfo" when you are technically making no argument.

All you do is spam non-sequiturs, fuck off faggot.

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

Do Protestants accept this?