How many people with US Flags are actually Americans, and how many are just Russian's using TOR Proxies?

How many people with US Flags are actually Americans, and how many are just Russian's using TOR Proxies?

Ever since the CIA Report came out, I'm starting to question things. Like, how absolutely servile so many US Flag posters seem to be towards Putin. It makes me think they are right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVsmJTBT8bU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even normies on FB are kissing russian ass.
It's fucking retarded.

>Russian's
found one

Media and people part of politics have lost credibility. They never learned the story about Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Tor exit nodes are blocked.

The only thing the bullshit report said was "RT is secretly Russian propaganda, oh and some twitter trolls like Trump."

Russia bro here. We create most memes. Sad!

>Russia influenced the election by publishing Clinton's own words and the words of her staff
wew

Testing new proxxy

Trolling = Hacking an election now

I am russian. AMA.

Oh yea, a retard meme obviously makes it so, shit for brains.

get HACKED

well that part is actually bs because people troll often,even when it's self distructive

>example?
www.Sup Forums.org

I guess I'm Russian.
Wish I could speak the language of my country.

We are Russians, OP.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget. Expect Putin.

We are everywhere.
Even inside your closet.

truth hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVsmJTBT8bU

I desperately want to believe this "everyone who disagrees with me is KGB" meme is real.

The catastrophic psychological disintegration of liberals has been the best thing about the last 2 months.

What did the russians actually do?

Can confirm, I actually live in Russia and Putin pays me in vodka.

I can't tell if you're being serious, or if we're on so many layers of memetic irony that Sup Forums's just gone full circle.

Legit, only a retard would fall for propaganda this blatant.

I'm sure if Trumps e-mails had been posted to wikileaks we would have seen similar shit.

So the entire US intelligence apparatus is lying? For what reason?

>How many people with US Flags are actually Americans

Jag är 100% Amerikan. Ingen älskar tårögda örnar och skitöl som jag. Tack och bock.

Except that didn't happen, and not for lack of trying.
We only know what we know.
"Anonymous" antifa hackers tried their best to find dirt and came up with nothing.

I am of being USA, you bitch whore

Yeehaw, pardner. I see nothing to being worried about cowpoke. Silly to think the Russian will be influencing the way of thinking and such things comradre. Out question just forget and think not too much about it okie dokie? Beside would such things being so bad truly? Who says they can't be friends friendo? We are the friendly. Russians isn't the bad guy!

Blyat, Sergey, do not be of tellings them anything.

Literally fucking nothing.

I American

its not russia user,its jsut the higher ups cannot fathom that their own citizens would work together to oust the system due to sheer hatred of it

they cant admit that they failed so hard people would feel such a way to the point of wanting to overthrow it.

its not us! its them! mentality.

its not just america either,its happening in europe also

no one wants this regressive leftist bullshit no more

Same reason that they lied about WMD in Iraq....they fabricated "evidence" and made a false narrative to push a political agenda.

It's not like the CIA doesn't have a history of deceit with the American people.

Not the entire intelligence community. Just the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, the same guy who told Congress that the NSA wasn't spying on US citizens.

Also, nobody in the intelligence community is saying that Russia did it. Pic related.

Why did they lie about WMD's? Answer that one. It is yhe nature of intelligence agencies to be deceitful. Couple that with a very politicized intelligence community, and the fact that they could lie becomes a certainty. You should never trust what they say, fool.

No one is being paid to shill for Russia by the way. It's Democrat-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Trump's election.

Most leafs are Russians making our country look bad

Russians tend to not use American proxies because it exposes them to being more easily tracked by our intelligence services.

>if only people had tried to find dirt on trump the election could've gone differently

>Only a Russian could oppose Cuckdeau

>tfw the check putin sent you bounced

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought tor exit nodes were blocked by Sup Forums.

All of them. the USA was wiped out by a plague 3 months ago. all thats left is russian proxies, european vassal states of russia, and a small colony of holdouts in the Azores. enjoy the new world order, comrade.

HAIL OUR GLORIOUS LEADER VLADIMIR PUTIN
HAIL VICTORY

Submitted expense report two months ago still nothing. Where are my 40 Roubles?

Putin is the best Russian president fellow American camarade. This is just opinion from ordinary American worker man.

Did you see of the hand egg game? I think Cincinnati Mets will be of winning the World Bowl.

I am definitely not a Russian shill. Don't fucking investigate.

Please email why russians are bad? I like their women and vodka

>how absolutely servile so many US Flag posters seem to be towards Putin.
>spoiler
you lost

Dont ask questions you dont want the answer to

20 roubles have been deposited in your account RT shill

russian shill here. brand new tor exit node. screencap for cnn.

backtracing now

>servile
Hellooooooooo ctr

Ever since they annexed Crimea, the shilling from Russia here has been real. It comes in shorts bursts though.

Hi, my name is Vlad. What do you want to know?

>try to take a shit
>ass is clogged, nothing comes out
>WTF
>try everything, laxatives, cigarettes, anus poking
>suddenly remember the CIA report. Aha!
>go to living room disconnect the internet
>avalanche of shit immediately goes out

>took 5 hours to clean up

putin will pay for this

Can confirm. I shill for Russia 10 hours a day and they sent me a Russian wife in exchange. Please don't tell anyone.

The CIA didn't lie about WMD's in Iraq. The Bush administration lied about what the CIA said. The Deputy Director who personally briefed Bush reluctantly admitted this not long ago.

Your secret is safe.

T-THERE'S DIRT ON HIM I-I SWEAR!!!

We've backtracked your web browser and sending our KGB psy-op to brainwash you OP.

Do not resist, resistance is futile.

Russian on a tor proxy checking in
Made 65,250 Rubles last month for pretending to be a Burger
Shit's so cash senpai

Hacked DNC servers to uncover damaging information about Hillary Clinton, which was then published by Wikileaks.

It seems to me that if the Russians had uncovered real dirt on Hillary, they could have kept it secret and then used it as blackmail.

nobody hacked the DNC
nobody hacked Podesta
everyone knows this

And your proof is...where?

'murican through n' through. Got a pickup truck and gun and dog. I just really hate Hillary and did what little I could to try and stop her by way of dank ass memes.

>Thank you for Correcting The Record.
>$0.01 has been deposited into your account.
>Your subscription to blacked.com has been renewed.

Здpaвcтвyйтe

nobody hacked the DNC
nobody hacked Podesta
everyone knows this

Privet ya ruski shpion sprosi menya anything

can confirm am Russian