Describe Sup Forums using one picture

Describe Sup Forums using one picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FqP5pcfG240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

leftoids are so incredibly upset tonight on Sup Forums
whatever we're doing lads, keep doing it

I called this guy a fag in a game of dota and he seriously lost his shit. He was screaming for about 3 minutes about "proliferating hate" and "thinking people are subhuman because they like penis".

I told him they are and should be gassed at home and I was willing to design a mobile Auchwitz.

He left after that.

you're actually really cool

If only.

Sup Forums exists because the young men of today were cheated. At 20 years old, a man should have a wife, children, a home, gainful employment and a people/culture.

This

This 100%

/thread

i think uh, i think this is it

>Not an Argentina flag.
Almost, Potatonigger. Almost.

more like this pls

Had to save this

youtu.be/FqP5pcfG240

Ayy lmao

Still relevant.

God's truth

>itt: things that you never even imagined could exist

Then stop complaining and being a victim. Get your life together and find a woman. What the fuck do you have to offer? You fags sound like BLM comparing about "the man" keeping you down, but this time it's jews and feminist. Please just shut the fuck up and change your situation.

I really think those games could've used some cel shading.

jesus user...

What game is that anyway?
Kek

TOWN RAPIST DETECTED

He has the dankest jacket tho

Good job, leaf. I'm putting it on the fridge.

battle for bikini bottom, probably one of the best licensed games

but we agree traps are gay...

>Traps
>Gay
Pick one

This image is my dream

pretty good, pretty good.

>all that VD on Franklin

Why is Ben Franklin still bald?

(You)

gotta vote for this one. true classic

its the real life feels guy on a decent day

Thanks

I chuckled.

>Tiger out of nowhere
L M A O

Based blazing saddles

>faggot outs himself

I think this one fits Sup Forums more

It's funny cus it's true.

some form of this at any given time

huehue

yeah

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

It's not about being a victim, its about losing the possibility of reaching the goal entirely. You can't turn a ho' into a housewife, the best you can do is to get a ho' and play house until she divorces you (it will always be your fault, even if she's the one cheating on you) and kicks you out of your home and takes the children and half of your current and future capital.

Second best option is to be something I'm not and go sleep with as many of them at the bar or wherever and hate myself for it as well as them, just to go through the motions.

I want to believe that there are still good women out there... everyone I have met would have been gross sloppy 50ths though (not joking, dated women found that out, ended the date quickly, and never saw them again).
Started going back to church and trying to find a wife but all the age appropriate women are already married with one or two year old kids already.
At some point you want to check out and just wish that sex bots were more viable.

post the aftermath

what does his butt look like

This is perfect

I couldn't even begin to imagine a picture disgusting enough to represent this board.