How can any pro free market people hate jews?

awesome jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rfKVKmqzCIs
iea.org.uk/publications/research/scandinavian-unexceptionalism-culture-markets-and-the-failure-of-third-way-soc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_de_Mariana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Schuman
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
original.antiwar.com/rothbard/2010/03/02/war-guilt-in-the-middle-east/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews are our friends. They are America's strongest ally and nothing will change that.

(((free-market)))

free markets have never existed

Wasn't (((Alan Greenspan))) married to Ayn Rand?

youtu.be/rfKVKmqzCIs

he is married to andrea mitchell

who the fuck is andrea mitchell?

Thank you, this was great

the (((journalist))) who indoctrinates your peoples

she was chasing around behind hillary clinton all year last year

Oy gevalt, I sure do love classical liberalism!

Remember that the individual must always come before the group.

I don't know what you mean by "you people" which sounds pretty racist to me you white devil.

Is this one of the people Trump relentlessly made fun of?

This might come as a shock, but not all Jews hold the exact same opinions on politics and economics

Replace "jews" with "chronic liars" and you'll have your answer.

#notalljews

Jews only believe in free markets for Jews.That's why they convince the useful idiots on the left to let Jews micromanage the economy.

nah this one's just a brown nose old hag who'll lie for her friends in the establishment because she's married to literally one of them. she's your typical insider who will never throw any hard hitting questions and she's the one who does all the interviews with the presidents and Hillary and what have you for nbc. They're all the same shit anyway but this one is ugly as well.

No the one you're talking about is wtf was her name... Martha Radditz I have no idea when she became a person but she became a famous anchor last year when she cried after Hillary lost.

These people are cancer desu and should be the first to be purged if we ever get there

how do you know about alan greenspan and not know about andrea mitchell? not to mention her involvement over the years and in the campaign. fucking americans i tell you.

dammit I thought I was supposed to pay attention to huma abadeen and anthony weiner

you expect me to keep track of all these kikes and akbars?

>any of the people in that picture
>awesome

cuck is too soft of a word to describe you

I don't. I hate cronyism and I recognize that a lot of cronies are Jews.

Oy gevalt, I sure do love government.

Remember that the greater good must come before the rights of the individual.

It's the man, not the philosophy. Picture related.

Too bad mass liberalism has only brought upon the genocide of the European.

There's literally no example of good liberalization.

I like classical liberalism.

I don't like Israel or international jews.

Classical liberalism is literally the epitome of western white philosophical thought.

Just because 4 Jews expanded on these ideas doesn't suddenly change this.

Just like how when white write about Marxist ideas it doesn't change the fact that Marxism is an entirely Jewish derived ideology

>Too bad mass liberalism has only brought upon the genocide of the European.
Europe has been steadily rejecting liberalism for the last century in favor of various flavors and combinations of collectivism.

Scandinavia is a good example of a slow cancer while the USSR ans Nazi Germany were dramatic violent examples

iea.org.uk/publications/research/scandinavian-unexceptionalism-culture-markets-and-the-failure-of-third-way-soc

Rothbard was a huge critic of Zionism and fully against it

>Classical liberalism is literally the epitome of western white philosophical thought.

This so much

Just look at the life of this cool Jesuit priest

>Mariana and the Spanish scholastics provided much of the theoretical basis for Austrian School economic thought

Forgot link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_de_Mariana

Jews are alright. Sometimes a little naive though.

fucking jews. get the fuck out of my boards

the free market ignores morality or at least pretends that the market has some inherent moral value which it truly doesn't

at least they are better than communists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Schuman
>one of the founding fathers of the European Union
>Schuman at the French Embassy in Washington, after the signature of the treaty that created NATO, in April 1949.
>Schuman was called to become a member of Paul Reynaud's wartime government, in charge of the refugees
>He was interrogated by the Gestapo but thanks to the intervention of a German lawyer, he was saved from being sent to Dachau.
>his government proposed plans that later resulted in the Council of Europe and the European Community single market.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

Keep your shit memes on Sup Forums, you've done enough damage

this

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

I support Jews returning to the middle east but Israel can go fuck itself. It doesn't need American tax dollars and commits war crimes. What does international jew mean?

I'm not even white. But this is true. Classical liberalism has changed the world for the good, don't stray.

>I support Jews returning to the middle east but Israel can go fuck itself
The issue with this is Zionist blatant disregard for respect of property rights of the local population that owned the pand before they were forcibly ejected from it and still are to this day.

Rothbard wrote excellent articles on this subject

original.antiwar.com/rothbard/2010/03/02/war-guilt-in-the-middle-east/

Why, hello jidf
Hows your evening going?

>BUT MUH ((((JEWS)))!!!
I'm fine with Jews as long as they know not to touch my stuff. It's the pinko Jews who insist you need to contribute to their establishments that I'm not fond of.