STOP. Laid back /comfy/ Saturday thread. How are you feeling Sup Forums? What's troubling you...

STOP. Laid back /comfy/ Saturday thread. How are you feeling Sup Forums? What's troubling you? Any tips on not hating myself? How's pizzagate doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23LGdeMAf9o
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ-GGdUQe5M
youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not really.

that's for later.

Leave it to fellow amerifats to harsh my mellow.

>how are you feeling
Going on a nostalgia trip with my first anime/manga series I really loved. Thinking about my favorite character and his relationship with the main girl and how bittersweet is making me extremely sad. May or may not have shed manly tears.
>what's troubling you
See above, also that I spent my 20 dollars on pizza instead of going ice skating like I promised myself, also my cat pissed in my bed, my laundry hamper, and in the chair I'm sitting on, also depression, also failed step 1 of my new year's resolutions. all of them.
>how to not hate yourself
don't be me, there's a start. be happy you're not me.
>how's pizzagate going
i would know if shills wouldn't stop sliding the threads to high hell. (we're getting somewhere)

>that gif
why is this turning me on.

>Any tips on not hating myself?
Why do you hate yourself?
Try self-help audiobooks or books. Listen to them in the background or when you go to sleep, your subconscious will pick it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=23LGdeMAf9o
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ-GGdUQe5M

>implying you don't want happenings

I know some of those feels user.

I should be studying but am a miserable cunt who is failing at a new university.

I bought a publix sub and am drinking cheap vodka in an attempt to distract myself.

What ever happened to Alfeantis's kill room house overlooking a playground?

I go through periods of trying to use self talk and self improvement texts along with prayers.

I end up having stuff piling up so I drink heavily, listen to satanic metal, perform cabbalistic rituals, and jack off to BLACKED instead... then I recoup and fail again a little bit later.

I left the USA for undergrad and am back here only for the holidays and fuck I miss it so much. My home is comfy with the fireplace going, there's snow outside, people talk like me, there isn't graffiti everywhere.. there's just a general sense of optimism here that I miss. I'm dreading my flight next week. If I didn't have so much invested in my life in Europe (undergrad regardless of how poorly it's going, girlfriend, job) I'd move back here in a heartbeat.

Kill room is being investigated as we speak.

I'm having an existential crisis. I have zero faith in myself, and I have no idea how to view the world anymore. I find myself saying nigger, kike, spic, unironically and yet it doesn't feel good to insult others but I'm so disgusted with others all the time. I'm disgusted with myself. I'm so paranoid all the time of every little thing. I can't even enjoy music anymore, my only truly helpful coping mechanism in my worst moments, because I'm scared that I'm being manipulated by the jews or by whoever no matter how tiny the band is, or even if the song has no lyrics.

I'm so scared and negative all the time. I can't even read self help books like said because again, what if they're wrong? What if this advice is all part of ((((their)))) plan?

So you lived in the states and went to a foreign country to study?

I'm retarded and maybe misread that, but how did you decide upon that?

I was in a similiar place.
Well, good luck.

Pretty intense user. I'd suggest exercise. I'm turning 27 now and have numerous reoccuring injuries that I haven't let heal. I have a hard time staying still and it makes me more and more self destructive because I can't work out hard.

For the first time in my life I feel my age and things don't heal as quickly.

With that said you should workout smart and not fall for the /fit/ meme. Do some good cardio.. I actually like using a jump rope. Do some calisthenics as well. It will make you feel better.

Not bad, flew down to North Carolina from Pennsylvania to visit my grandparents for the weekend. When my paps picked me up at the airport, he had Hillary for Prison, Trump 2016 and Women for Trump bumper stickers on his dodge. Good stuff. He also has a sticker on his truck that says Nuke the Bastards.

Anyway, I expected warm weather, and got 5 inches of snow. Hbu user?

That first audiobook has a really bad message of never showing weakness. That's not healthy. At all. And it refers to those who show emotions or show their weak sides as failures. That's fucked up.

Second one sounds better thus far.

I don't have faith that I'll stick to an exercise routine or that I'll ever even do one push up. I don't believe in myself because I'm scared that if I do, I'll inevitably let myself down.

I can't handle the pressure of not letting myself down.

Take what you like from them and build on that.

Well I have to say, I know how that goes.
I joined the national guard as an infantryman at the age of 25. Before preparing for basic training I couldn't do 1 pushup.

Exercise was never something I had considered in my early 20's as a form of therapy for a sad existence.

Now, it is the exclusive go to for relieving stress and I can't really do it because I have some injuries.

Try a light jog and tell yourself 1 pushup is better than none.

I'd love to be able to workout right now.

Don't pressure yourself. A little is better than nothing.

Tuition in Europe is much cheaper. I pay around $300 a year and my degree will be valid when I return.

damn never even looked into it. I just started at a university here and luckily it's covered by gi bill for the most part. Would much prefer /comfy/ studying overseas though

Well no I mean, I know I can do 5-6 pushups. I just don't have enough faith in myself to jump up and do it. To have that energy or motivation.

I'm gonna do it right now though, fuck it. I hate myself.

Okay...3. I don't feel any better. They were really bad 3s. My arms are incredibly, unbelievably weak. I'm weak, in body, and soul...I gain motivation slowly, lose it within the blink of an eye...There were multiple times where I'd feel motivated leaving my therapist's office, and by the time the 5 minute drive home was over, I'd feel horrible again.

And the paranoia Sup Forums has given me about the world is eating me up inside. Fuck. Fuck.

Sad how everyone stopped giving a shit about PIZZAGATE when trump won

I would rather Hilary win and PIZZAGATE get fully exposed, that would totally fuck up Washington and the establishment

Now they've all just gone back into hiding while we focus on Trump

Well, winter break is ending in a few days. That means I have to return to college with my prick of a (black) roommate and awful college classes. Probably going to remain a virgin in the immediate future. I can't justify calling the white race superior when my roommate pulls women every weekend.

I feel like nothing really matters anymore

I really want to live in a better world but we don't deserve it

We are all sinful, this world we live in is basically a joke

I wish I had the courage to become a monk or something and just walk away from it all

Everything we hold dear today is basically valueless trash

We live to leave a legacy but what does it matter when we are dead whats others think of us. Especially when in a hundred years after our death no one will even remember the people who remembered who you were

is that really true. Your negroid roomate pulls white girls? Rare

Working out is the only thing that has helped me. When I feel down and unmotivated. I say "fuck it 1 pushup is better than nothing" It tends to work.

Lifting weights and getting /fit/ has some positive aspects but I find going on a good run/bike is like therapy. Keep at it.

Have you considered that your virginity is a gift from God and that you should preserve it and give it to your also virgin wife

Why fret about your degenerate nig nog roommate

Humans are superior to animals, you were created not just to behave like a common beast

spooked because i realized outlast is about mkultra and that shit puts me on edge like you wouldn't believe, but I can't forget because i spent too much time reading about it as a retard child
if you want to learn to not hate yourself this isn't the site for you

I sadly can relate. All I really have in my life is my dogs. I participate in life to a minimal extent to get by and really feel a sense of impending futility regardless of outcome.

I can achieve things while I'm still young, but where will it leave me. I feel like most 50 year olds convince themselves that since they have more resources they are content, but really they know time is fleeting and their body/mind is breaking down.

Why even bother to continue you on when your existence becomes a feeble attempt of staying physically and mentally relevant when you have already passed your peak?

I needed someone to work out with to get me started. We nagged each other to go every gym day, if one said they weren't feeling up to it the other went down to their room and told them to knock it off and come work out. Yesterday I jogged my first 5k (veeeeery slowly) and it felt very good to hit that milestone even though it wasn't particularly hard. Any progress feels good, and they don't lie when they say exercise releases endorphins. It physically feels good, I got up to benching almost 1pl8 before winter break started, now I have no gym access so I've just been doing calisthenics. It becomes a habit pretty fast. The first few goes will suck, DOMS won't be fun, but they're low barriers to pass.

Get a buddy to start going to the gym with you. That's the most important part.

That, and he's attractive and I'm not.
Virgin women barely exist any more and in virtually every way other than my ethnicity I'm a genetically unsuitable mate.

don't you have to get a visa for cheap tuition?

Whoa... This thread got deep fast.

Life fucking sucks and then you die fellas. Tough it up while you can you'll be dead soon enough. Try to enjoy a few things along the way, you never know when you'll get to be on the ride again.

>Now keep bitching its making me feel better about my life...

We found Pegasus.

Bro, I think I might be in the same spot.. knowing you should exercise while still eating like garbage. Hows your diet?

Basically nothing matters.. we are all drops in a bucket, so I guess it is about finding that purpose. I have this game plan in my mind that I will join the military after school because it would give me and my life structure and a reason to live, but I'm not sure.

You die twice in life. Once when you are physically dead; wtice when your name is said for the last time.

I guess because living is all we know. Humans are conditioned to live, to survive, and after we did all the muh fire stuff and began civilization, lifespans increased. Now we have old homes and senior centers.

I think later in life, a good course of action would be to return to school or become a professor or something.

You going to OTS/OCS or enlist?

kek beliving in higher power and picking the one that literally god says he will punish you for doing then wonder why your depressed and miserable

I'm a dual citizen thanks to my great-grandfather, no visa required. If the school accepts you the country grants you a visa.

how pure and virtuous of you. I assume sin doesn't apply to your existence? I'm being brutally honest. You're being a self righteous charlatan.

Here's a tip my good bro-
Everybody hates themselves. Most of our quiet time alone with our thoughts is a never ending slideshow of our personal failures. I don't know why. But I do know it's typical of the species and you have to shrug it off with things like wisdom teeth and excess body hair.
Watch out for people who deep down truly and honestly love themselves. They are fucking psychopaths.

fuck white people
fuck chads
fuck drufmps
fuck 2016
and fuck body hair

fuck psychopaths too just for good measure
oh and a fucking leaf
fuck you buddy I'm not your guy, lad

Probably because you like dog dick

yeah i am not saying im perfect
ex.i come of as self righteous,
the god i believe in is perfect, he clearly says not to believe in that and tells you the consequences

Human beings are not particularly great user, and you only see what they show you.

Don't worry about (((them))), worry about you.

What are you having for dinner tomorrow? make something nice.

I'm feeling kind of beat down user...
I'm 23 and I've already had those break through moments. I took the fitness redpill, got shredded and then just stopped going to the gym. I started acting like chad, got a few good lays and then stopped. I fixed my life and became a "good" member of society but then I just gave up on it.

Life isn't what I thought it would be like.

To be honest I haven't done any reading on it. Talked to a recruiter, but that is it. Any tips?

First tip, don't talk to recruiters until you've made your final decision. They are allowed to lie to you, and will try their DAMNEDEST to get you to enlist instead of go the commissioned officer route. I had a marines recruiter tell me that the marines have more aircraft than the air force! and that enlistees have a good shot to go to OCS and get a pilot slot. Hah! What branch are you looking at? In any branch, officer pay is better, the work is harder but sucks less. I'd definitely go for the officer route if possible, unless you want to do something mentally unintensive for a couple years for GI bill for your master's or something. What year are you in college? If you're still early on in your college career, consider ROTC. It's less competitive than OTS/OCS.

>work harder

Yeah sitting around on the computer can really bring a strain to the eyes. Those officers really struggle with their paperwork. Poor guys

>New Years resolution was to stop drinking alone
>Am drinking gin and tonic alone

at least I won't get malaria... in the Canadian winter...

Yeah... he told me how his recruiter lied to him. I interviewed this one former marine (whose like 40) about what I could do, he recommended that I say fuck the natl guard and join up in the marines as an officer.

I am right now a sophomore, so it'll be my fourth semester. I thought about the ROTC stuff, seems like a good deal and is just part time.

How difficult is the officer stuff? How much are you vetted, what qualities are they looking for and why is it so competitive? I did stupid lefty activist work that is going to haunt me forever. I also need to up my physical fitness. I am also getting basically two useless degrees, which is why I wanna join - political science and communication studies. I think that if I wanted to get into politics later on, the military experience would up my credentials

I have the brains for it I think. On a side note, I also have a small dick and was wondering if I would get made fun of for it. It's a grower I swear!!

It is competitive because it's a good deal. You should join ROTC ASAP if you're serious about this. It's definitely easier but there is an inevitable competitiveness among the cadets. It's the cadre's job to quietly monitor and record everything about the officer candidates and rank them for FT, scholarships, rated positions, etc. so you really have to bring your A-game at all times if you want a competitive AFSC. This is coming from AFROTC experience, I don't know much about other branches but I imagine they're mostly similar.
Difficulty varies a lot, look up your branch and their specialty codes then research the ones that interest you. Just don't touch anything nuclear with a 100 foot stick.
Vetting is pretty serious, but some political activism in the past shouldn't be a major problem as long as you don't need high level clearances. I've heard stories of people going for top secret clearances having agents come to neighbor's houses and conducting drawn-out interviews on the moral character of the candidate. You have to be of "good moral character" and not a conscientious objector in general, which is vague. If you have notable arrests or convictions, that could be a big issue. You're expected to report even traffic tickets if you have had them. Your activism would only be a contention point if you are looking to become a high-level officer, major or above. At that point they really look into your character.
Fitness is the biggest issue, once you're contracted, failure of PT tests is grounds for dismissal from the program.

I'm gonna think about that ROTC stuff now. I don't think my school offers AFROTC but they do offer that Army ROTC. Why nothing nuclear?

To shift topics, what would it be like if I chose to join the airforce after college? It seems like they get all the shit from the hyper-masculine marines but they get a quality deal and do good work. What would you do if you just joined the airforce? I'm also trying to figure out how my degree would work into this. An user was talking yesterday about how becoming a Navy Legalman would be a fast track to becoming a paralegal, which is something I'm interested in.

Basically, my two life paths after school could be the military or heading to law school. I think that both are possible.

Time to hit the gym and hit the recruiter. user, why did you join?

>having agents come to neighbor's houses
You don't have to want to join the military for that to happen.

But as you said if you're not looking to get cleared and if you didn't know you were supposed to join the right secret clubs for other kinds of jobs then it shouldn't be a big deal.

just finished my psycho zaku

Feeling great FBI Pepe.
Think Im finally done mourning the loss of my daughter. My 70 year old mother helped me remove the creepy shrine I had in my living room dedicated to my lil girl. Its time to move on Pepe. Nothing will bring her back to me. She would want me to find peace. She was, is and will always be my angel. One day I will see her again. But until I shuffle off this mortal coil, until I am reunited with her, I will live better. I will do no wrong so that I will be with her again.

That Zaku has been fraught with delays and budget overruns. We are going to subpoena the shit out of all you and get to the bottom of this mess.

wot happen?

LISTEN BUDDY, WHEN YOU HAVE 3 HYPER BAZOOKA'S AND A BEAM BAZOOKA, YOURE GONNA GO OVA BUDGET.

>any tips on not hating myself

Get in shape.

I needed this thread. I'm just sitting alone, lonely and frustrated atm.

Sup Forums, how many of you here grew up spergs? As in, had really nerdy interests like games and anime, few close friends, zero real ambition, yet still did well in school?

I've been going through intense introspection lately, and I realized I can't keep living the whole way I used to, the "NEET dream". It's so empty, especially after having been to college and finally getting a quick but fleeting taste of what I was missing all these years.

But I feel so naive, weak, mentally castrated and ashamed. I barely can connect with normies because of my old interests. And I'm regressing.

Also, is going back for a different bachelors feasible? Worthwhile at all?

Nuclear has a bad reputation with corruption, and it's a high-risk job. My det had some nuke officers come in and talk about their job, they really didn't recommend it. Testing is extremely stringent due to the stakes of failure, and training is expensive, so your chances to train out of it are virtually nil. Nuke officers aren't allowed to take many OTC medications due to the off chance of it changing their mental state. Army doesn't do much with nukes so I wouldn't worry about it.

>what would it be like if I chose to join the airforce after college?
OTS, then you would be assigned an AFSC and be trained and get to work. Really could go anywhere depending on your AFOQT scores and other stats. Your degree won't matter much, although you will be blocked off from "technical" AFSCs. For the AF, having a degree is much more important than what it is.

I really know very little about law, I do know the JAGs are incredibly selective with a VERY low acceptance rate. Generally speaking, successful attorneys apply and cross their fingers to get in, it's good pay and interesting work. If you're lucky and have great grades, the air force offers a program called FLEP (Funded Legal Education Program) where the AF offers to pay for your legal education in exchange for a certain number of years in the JAG corps. You ALSO get full officer pay and benefits. That'd be totally kick-ass to get into, but very selective, also only for active-duty officers. I don't know anything about AF paralegal work.

>user, why did you join?
Technically I didn't join yet, but I'm in ROTC because i want to drive dem there aeroplayns goin reel fast.

gotta look out for the scurvy

I couldnt save my only child.

Cancer took her at 11 years old. Grief drove me over the edge. Its going to be alright tho. Its time to rebuild.

get new interests

>How are you feeling?
depression

I'm eating a delicious dinner but i feel like shit to be honest.

Jesus Christ man. I can't imagine. Best of luck in rebuilding your life. Life never returns to normal after a loss, but we are adaptive creatures.

i fucked my ex after we are broken up for 4 months. we arnt back together or anything. but the condom broke for a few seconds and now im worried i got aids. she was spotting on her period so i guess that is aids central.

you cant test for aids for 6 months. and i have anxiety problems. so it will be a couple months of hell for me till i forget. im increasingly worried about aids because i can only assume she lost her shit when we split and went on a whore spree and got cocked by 19 nigs.

if the condom didnt break id be feeling pretty good. even though i will say it was a stupid decision regardless - but it was a sexual emergency.

thanks for tips, you still in college?

LOL I feel you on the sexual emergencies

Thanks user :)

yeah like you know after a week or so of no fap..if you get in the wrong place..your dick and balls physically ache. thats a bad place to be. and the whore texted me at that moment.

Yep. ROTC is my favorite part of college. Everything else I hate. STEM purgatory.

Hi there.

Elefantis has a watchtower, tha's suspiciously in the same place where Seth Rich got killed.

But you probably know that already.

I wish I did something better than shill about bullshit in philosophy classrooms and talk about U.S. back regimes. My black roommate is gonna be a mechanical enginigga so I feel esp like shit

Eh, the grass is always greener I feel. My hairline has visibly receded from the beginning of my STEM education from the stress I've been under. You are on equal footing if you go the military route and probably didn't have to go through as many shitty courses.
We're both in the black roommate boat. How has being blacked been? It wouldn't be to bad over here if my roommate were not the garden variety asshole. Fucker stays up until 3am watching DBZ reruns, being loud as all hell.
>feel esp like shit
what did he mean by this?

Their fake news narrative worked well.

However alefantis personally threatened the nobody selling pizzagate gear, so that's interesting.

This also showed that Alefantis is monitoring voat closely, asking about specific people that posted.

Swallow the Black Pill and get over worrying about existentialism you faggot

Road test on Tuesday. Already nervous. Seems easy as fuck but I'm afraid I'll make huge mistakes due to anxiety.

how old are you

Pizzagate basics: youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

so what were you doing for 3 years?

We have graduated licensing in canada. You need to wait 12 months after getting the g1 to take the g2 test and then another 3 months to take the full G test. I was working on my motorcycle licence as well.

What's the point in being paranoid? If they wanted you dead you'd be dead. If they wanted terrible things to happen to you they'd have happened. The only thing you can do is doing right by yourself. Don't let it get the best of you- tht's how they win. by you losing to your own mind.

oh, i see.

*12 months after g2