Burglers family blames home owner for shooting him. "How's he supposed to buy clothes"?

He Dindu Nuffin. He a god bouy...

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83150347.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk
liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU
youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs
youtube.com/watch?v=of-57Ivfwz8
youtube.com/watch?v=oBG6uajkd8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"He had a future ahead of him. Treyvon had goals. He was a very funny guy he was big on education he loved going to school he loved learning."

WTF. Are black people just a self-parody of themselves now?

And it just gets worse. "How's he gonna get money to have clothes and go to school?" WHAAAAAT THE FUCK.

>MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Relatives of a 17-year-old are angry the teenager was shot and killed by a homeowner who police say was protecting her property.

>The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

Niggers, man.

At goodwill like everyone else you stupid nigger

How many times are we going to have this old news? I predict a huge green text post with an image in 3.....2.....1.

HE DIN NEED TUH B SHUTED

THAT TOO AGRESSIVE

WE WUZ CLOTHED N SHEIT

I became the manager of a thrift store recently. It's in a VERY bad part of town. The shit they come up with. Today I had a guy tell me he needed free clothes because he was going to a funeral. Most "customers" are hookers stealing clothes and junkies shooting up in the restroom. Now that the have a white guy for a manager all of the trash are running scared. No more stealing, drugs or shady shit. I'm cleaning this city up one store at a time lmao

I'd be angry too if some racist gunned my son down too.

#BlackLivesMatter

I spend too much time here. I recognized the story and I know it's at least 1 year old. Maybe 2

Little late bro

Beat you to it

Niggers are ALWAYS blaming someone else.

For instance:

Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.

> Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Fucking dumb entitled niggers. Rot in hell Trayvon ape.

He was 17, why wasn't his dopey hoodrat mother buying his clothes. You know the bitch is still collecting her gibsmedats on him!

Nope

See
I fucking told you. Who are you lads. Your determination is motivating.

Unless he was wearing a potato sack during the robbery his sassy ghetto booty mom can fuck off

>Miami woman doesn’t remember Valentine’s Day attack

>Recovery not complete — she still needs physical and speech therapy

>Her new roommate was charged with attempted murder

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article83150347.html

Never give a nigger a key to your home Anons.

When your son is a fucking piece of shit gang banger that sells drug and shit you say what you saw on TV

MAKE THRIFT STORE GREAT AGAIN

No. He was leaving the property through a window and the lady shot him when he was trying to escape. That's called murder and she deserves to spend the rest of her life in jail. But since florida is filled with old baby boomer cuckolds, she will be let free most likely. But this doesn't save her from gods wrath and her burning in hell for all eternity for murdering someone.

The nigger in the pic was let out of prison and immediately breaks into the home of a Georgia mother with 2 little kids.

Look at this Georgia mother being forced to shoot a nigger who chased her and her little children through her own house (which he had broken into).

Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.

This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.

African American good boi Paul Slater, not long out of prison, broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

tl;dr: Around Blacks, Don't relax.

>y'all haves ta look at it from he view. How he spose ta get cred wit he homies unless y'all let us rob & murder y'all?? Y'all muthafuckas raciss as all hell!

if you intrude on someone's property without their consent with the intention of taking their belongings which they worked for, you need to be prepared for the consequences of them defending themselves, criminal scum

>she will be let free most likely

So you are sympathizing with dangerous burglar nigger instead of the scared old white lady?

Also, old white lady never even went to jail.

White lives matter. too.

cop says "if there's a confrontation, don't take the matter into your own hands, dial 911, we'll shoot him for you"

just listen to yourself. the brainwashing is real. you don't even sound human, more like a robot.

Heres a (you) you attention whore piece of shit aids riddled cockgobbling negroid fucking kike

This guy doesnt know the laws of robotics kek

k den homie lemme get dem keys to yo place so I can get yo TV and computer to sell so i's can donate to dem programs

Cops are historians.
They are minutes away when seconds count.
Had she not had the gun it could've been a much different headline.
>Woman Raped And Murdered During Burglary

Niggers have no problem attacking and killing white kids.

Even when the white family had once given one of the black killers food and clothes and a place to stay when he was in need.

2 feral negroes killed a little girl and her 21 year old uncle.

They let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the nigger brings in another nigger who kills them to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk

He need DAT money fo skool

you could get the money those consoles are worth with like less than a month of working at a McDonalds. you know that family is racist as fuck now

Man this shit is old, we have new dindu shit to get outraged over.

>so racist now

Racism is a smart defensive strategy in a world full of angry blacks.

Learn early or learn late.

But whites who live around blacks learn.

White Lives Matter. See this story, too.

White kid is so vulnerable to the much older black kids and no one seems to want to protect her.

Imagine her having to face this every single day. Maybe worse things as she gets older, unless something changes.

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

Why would you ever trust someone with faces like these, I can tell they're dangerous just by looking at them, it's instinct.

I can't wait until Trump repurposes the FEMA camps to exterminate all niggers

>Why would you ever trust someone with faces like these,

America is brainwashed in a million ways to pretend that dangerous niggers aren't dangerous.

>nautika
Its like a nigger sailor

Le'Genius would agree.

Color me Le'surprised

EVIL WHITEY HE WUZ JUS TRYNA GET SUM MUNNY FOR DEM COLLEGES

HE WUZ DA NEXT INESTINE

oh I know. I live in an 80% black neighborhood where the max income is 14k and have always been the only white kid in my class. I try to have an open mind and pretend I'm not racist as fuck to save my ass

Damn, Dave Chappelle has fallen on hard times.

Bb i luv u

This fucking infuriates me. It's unbelievable just how widely ignored black on white violence is.

KILL
YOUR
SELF
NOW

>Those sister quotes
>That crime
>That Escobar t-shirt

JUST.

My digits predict a black riot turned chimpout on the horizon

she should have waited for him to leave the property until she shot him?

lol! wtf! these people a stupidest people ever.

Niggers want impunity from committing crimes. That's entirely what BLM boils down to.

Sounds like she did what she had to do.

But not a nigger swimmer.

Because pic related.

Niggers cannot swim.

Yeah right. If a burglar breaks into my house he's fucking dead. The police shouldn't tell you to not protect yourself.

>regarding swimming

3 Black teens drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

The mothers of the negresses have a DINDU Press Conference:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU

The fag is implying she shoulda thanked him for not murdering her then shot herself to repent for her white privelage.

Sure three niggers died. Tragic, etc.

Now think of the car. It died too.

What did the car do to anyone?

Yet it was forced to die along with the negresses.

Forced to endure their clawing at its upholstery as they panicked in the cold darkness, as the water rose higher.

Forced to hear their screams of terror and desperation and pleas for help from some white man.

Forced to feel the snouts of the hungry alligators bump against its metal as they sensed a potential meal of tenderized Dindu.

No one thinks of the car.

>1.Shall not harm a human being or through inaction allow a human to be harmed
No laws broken there

How does a white man keep cash in the till in a neighborhood like that?

he wont have to worry about school now.
is there somewhere i can donate a few bucks to the old lady who put this animal to rest?

>>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Those cops DID dive into the dark, alligator infested pond. This included the local's dive master, who called off the water rescue when he decided it was to dangerous. You can see the cops soaking wet in their underwear in some of the video.

Nigs are a reason I keep an ar-7 in my car. I love in ny and I'm waiting on my carry. It won't help me if I'm directly robbed but it will if I have about 10 seconds. I can't wait for my carry, they are getting more violent everyday

Good job m8

Watch your back though, niggers dont like it when they're actually held accountable for their criminal actions.

that'll learn her to carry something heavier than a .38

>allow a nigger to be your roommate
>get raped into a hospital bed

Sorry, I have no sympathy for stupid virtue signalling bitches.

Most women don't want to go heavier.

BAHAHAHA
0:58
>"He had a future ahead of him, he had goals. he was a very funny guy, he was big on education, he loved going to school he loved learning"
ooookay there

Niggers have no shame or morals.

youtube.com/watch?v=jInmg8iTKWs

>1:45
BUT HOW HE GON GET HIS MONEY TO HAVE CLOTHS AND GO TO SCHOOL, user

Not sure if your trolling, or just very libtarded

Those two bottom-left images... top kek, I almost spilt my tea

10000 keks

How can you set the bar lower than don't-sneak-into-my-house? How can you ask less of society than that, as the minimum requirement to not get shot?

youtube.com/watch?v=of-57Ivfwz8
>ywn be a vigilante killer in new york in the 70s

fucking niggera and stupid nigger names lol

>learn her

Come the fuck on.
OH BOY.
IT IS TIME FOR SOME NIGGERPOSTING.
I SHOULD BE HONING MY PIANO BUT I NEVER SAY NO TO NIGGERPOSTING.

I wish i had saved the OC of some user who made Airwrecka a ork

I'm assuming this is the cleverly named "knock out game"?

Well Mexico, I'm already triggered. Good job.

>Dude, you dont need weapons
>Thieves only want your material possesions.
>Not worth it to kill someone over your electrodomestics.
>Just call the cops, bruh.

Some dindus stealing a church.
I remember a venezolan being killed in the knockout game by some dindus and the media not giving a shit about it

where is the roof lanza hybrid when you need them most

Day of the rope when?

OH SHIT Sup Forums.
A TRIAD OF DINDUS JUST BROKE INTO YOUR HOME
WHAT DO YOU DO.

Dont leave me alone bunch of niggers

Liveleak link?

one of those hipster lefties who loves living in a 'vibrant' and 'cultured' black neighborhood.

Doesn't happen here unless you live in Toronto and surrounding 416/905 area code shitholes

Holy shit that video is rich

youtube.com/watch?v=oBG6uajkd8I

Found it by googling
"Black fight run over"

> when the instinct to kill overrides the instinct to do stupid shit to oneself