Is there ANY possible way to make america like japan?

Is there ANY possible way to make america like japan?

(example; Decent railroad travel, clean streets, almost all professions have uniforms, people respect authority, culturally unified, etc)

Would instating total fascist rule under the authority of an emperor achieve this?

no, just make it 100% anglo-german

Ethnic cleansing of non-whites, non-East Asians, and non-Indians, intensive urbanization, and the installation of an ethnonationalist fascist technocratic regime

you mean 40's america?

No only kicking out all the shitskins will achieve this. And even then we won't have quite the same blind respect for authority as the nips do whites being more individualistic people on the whole (anglos especially)

Nope.
It's racially impossible. East Asians and white people do not and never will think alike.

No, you need to lampshade the Jews first

call me when that's done and we can talk about the niggers

It's a bit tricky.

Once you become 100% white, you will just turn into Sweden.
And then a new cycle of insanity begins, and you will import more shitskins again.

meanwhile Abe is meeting with Soros to become indebted to the globalists, in 10 years you'll be wondering where your culture went as japan is flooded with north africans and every city and town becomes infinitely worse than those areas of ropongi with all those colorful freeters.

Yes, by leading the 4th reich

make it the size of california, like japan is.

>Decent railroad travel
No thanks

>clean streets
Have that many places it's a local thing

>almost all professions have uniforms
Why

>people respect authority
Probably not

>culturally unified
Too late now

US is a better place to live anyway though I don't want to be on some cramped radioactive island where you work 80 hrs a week

They key is to have diversity in form of multiple european cultures and people.
No niggers or whatsoever, but meditarreanians, slavs, anglos, nords, germs etc. Fit together rather well

get rid of niggers kikes and spics

I hope your referring to american indians. Dotheads are trash.

>Probably not
no, they do. it's one of the reasons why japan is not trash

I meant it as it's probably not possible for the US to start acting that way

sort of doubt different cultures and ethnicities can get along. stop it with your multicultural utopian fantasy. it would be easier if everyone just stayed seperate

shit, off them too, those inbred, drunk ass, prairie niggers.

Yeah thats what we saw in sweden and germany.
A small amount of multiculturalism in form european cultures works.
Actually germans are to a big percentage a mix of many european enthicities.

Ofc i don't want anything non-european here.
I hope you understood what i mean now.

Honor culture, something 99% of Americans would never subscribe to.

Yeah I was

>whites being more individualistic
Whites are 9000% more likely to organize into klans. Whites are more likely to critique the anomaly in the group. Whites like doing things like home owner associatons and creating economies around shit like lawn care.

>form european cultures works.
except polish. no one likes polish

Barron will finish the job.

And whites are still factually more egotistical and self-centered than asians.
It's what drives our greater success, but also causes our great problems.
Everything has two edges, and any good must and will be met with equal bad.

the question is who will survive in the long run? individualistic whites or collectivist asians?

care to explain why not?

People of European ethnicities are much more ego-driven. Right down to our religious beliefs.
It's why we believe that we'll live on after death(we tend to think we matter more in life) whereas Asians are more likely to believe in Buddhist faiths, where ego is meaningless.

The same function in the brain drives us to be more creative and successful as well, and it's why we're less prone to communist political and economic systems.

We will. We adapt better. And evolution demand that the most adaptive beings are the ones who best survive.
BUT, we'll have more strife surviving as well. The other edge of the sword as it were.

>evolution demands
Evolution has become reduced to sexual selection these days.

The welfare states have convinced the white race to make sure the negros don't starve.
And the jews a working hard to overcome sexual selection through social engineering.

>Asians are more likely to believe in Buddhist faiths, where ego is meaningless.
most asians are buddhist, but in name only. they seem to be as ego driven as any other group

>Evolution has become reduced to sexual selection these days.
correct. natural selection doesn't apply anymore. what matters nowadays is not natural environment, but a social one.

>Evolution has become reduced to sexual selection these days.
Evolution doesn't recognize that shit son.
There are strick laws governed by physics that all the niggers in the world can't outbreed.
All you idiots thinking the brown people will outbreed us seem to forget a small detail. They only outbreed us because they're dirt poor impoverished diseased and war-ridden. All the things that drive reproduction, and on top of this, WE give them aid. The aid is going to run out or be cut off by nature herself, and when that happens the brown population is going to be corrected as nature always intends.
Population is a double-edged sword as well.

>they seem to be as ego driven as any other group
Not really, It's why you don't see them on social media, or doing other ME ME ME bullshit.

Nature always wins. It's what makes the global warming alarmists so hilariously and adorably fucking retarded. They think humans can hurt nature.

>All you idiots thinking the brown people will outbreed us seem to forget a small detail. They only outbreed us because they're dirt poor impoverished diseased and war-ridden.
that's because whites are already a global minority. and sure, a majority of nations may be third world, but i doubt a majority of third world nations depend on aid from white nations. i will have to find the numbers on that.

>but i doubt a majority of third world nations depend on aid from white nations.
Meteor impacts correct problems every now and then. Don't worry.

The right to life should not be given cheaply. Those who don't struggle to improve and provide should be taken out like the garbage they are.