BLM KIDNAPPING RESPONSE BY A BLACK GIRL

youtube.com/watch?v=OaMNZOpRxYI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3A1e17CJeY
youtube.com/watch?v=ne9gZzjSlFs
twitter.com/nameisjosephine
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well then I guess niggers can't blame me for slavery then.

Well unless you practiced in slavery then you might have a point
But I have a feeling you haven't

Also what the minimum sentence for kid napping in the UK?

Here its 14yr's just for that crime alone

wow, that didn't go how i expected
i was expecting excuses and bs

Thinking I'm gonna listen to

>a woman
> a nigger

lol kys, leaf. Fucking faggot.

So was I

All I think is
>muh dick

An actual kinda cute nigress

She's a black women there is a difference between
Black women and Nigger
>tfw I use to think kys stood for Know your stuff/shit

hey a young black person condemning hate crimes against a white person that's refreshing. A girl that gets it, I can get behind that.

once black women start getting redpilled it's over for the left.

>reads that pic in chappelle's voice

>A girl that gets it, I can get behind that.
aww yeah she can get it from behind

is his reaction racist:
youtube.com/watch?v=x3A1e17CJeY

Don't be stupid. A black woman has way more power through her words in this context. The more black people that we can at least semi-redpill, the more exponential the rate of redpilling in the black community becomes.

What did he mean by this?

I don't know why Sup Forums would be surprised by a black person condemning a black person that committed a horrible crime.

There are black people committing crimes every single day, and we don't scream about all of those, because they happened, and justice needs to be served.

We only have a problem with unfair treatment, or innocent black people getting shot unnecessarily by the police.

this chick probably has a white boyfriend

fuck her for trying to delay/cancle the race war

let's just get it over with already

I'm new on reddit, what's redpilled mean?

black queens are so based. a based black women > most white women. white women are only nice in their 20's

>innocent black people getting shot unnecessarily by the police
But most of the shootings blacks chimp out about are not innocent people getting shot.

Proof?

She's redpilled. Plus i wanna redpill her asshole

>BLM KIDNAPPING
youtube.com/watch?v=ne9gZzjSlFs

Literally no one except soon lemon, not even genuine members of blm, approve of that kidnapping. Why did everyone keep shilling this false narrative that BLM caused this?

damn that's a lot of rationalism that the leftists aren't going to like. good on her for keeping a level head in a society gone fucking insane.

based black chick. she's 100% right and has guts tbqh

I respect this woman. I don't respect niggers. Yes there is a difference.

someone post the bl;ack woman saying the holocaust was fake.

I was literally raised to be a race mixer so yeah, I agree.

If you're good looking enough to get her you can get a better looking white woman though. That's what I did.

This

wew lad there's some serious virtue signaling going on this video.

for that newscaster that said 'i dont think its evil i think they had bad home training' wtf? is this like some sort of paid newscaster that was trained to say that shit for damage control?

Paul Joseph Watson jumped the gun with the hashtag.

If you said that to her face, she wouldn't want your "respect".

>tfw no redpilled qt gf

Don Lemon has a remarkable ability to say stupid stuff at exactly the wrong time

>tfw no smart black gf
>no face

she is okay
no rope
no rake

Typically people blame animal owners instead of animals.

Common sense

before watching the video I am going to guess what she says.
>haha now you cracker ass honkys know what black people have been going through every day for the past 5 million years of slavery.
>it wasnt even that bad you little pussy bitch. white people need to stop acting like bitches.
>millions of innocent dindus die every day by the hands of institutional racism of the police.
>they was just having fun and getting some "likes" on facebook so their thug tryhard rapper friends will think they is cool.

Jokes on you, she is redpilled

My racism has suddenly vanished and I want her to be my gf

nah she's completely rational and not emotionally compromised.

welp take it back. She is based. see how I prejudged.

pretty based black woman
twitter.com/nameisjosephine
>I make anti-PC videos. I sometimes twerk.... I hate fried chicken.... watermelon is okay. oh & I hate everyone equally
she even uploaded pic related

would even have interracial relations with

>"Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper; 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been charged with a hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon." -edition.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/

They can get them on 3 felonies which is life in prison.

this
she had me at
>white privilege doesn't exist.

She's kinda cute. Do I only think that because she's saying things I agree with?

This girl obviously suffers from internal racism.

its funny, in one of her other videos she made a joke about her having privilege because as a black woman she can call people sexist and racist and make their live hell over trivial bs

SWEDEN YES!

no black girls are just superior

Redpilled? Or afraid? This kidnapping is the first time the media put some attention on black on white crime, and black people got caught off guard since they're the do-nothing-wrong race of races. Even when the Dallas shooting happened, there wasn't this much outrage. Now some black people are starting to see the writing on the wall, that their time is coming to an end... This whole SJW experiment of civil rights is quickly coming to an end with pedo rights and sex changes for 6 year olds, and white people are a lot like a sleeping bear that's getting constantly poked. Eventually the bear will wake up and snap, bringing down with it a 100 years of progress over one stupid event.

SWEDEN NO!

Select all images with grass.

Indeed. Melanin is actually linked to intelligence.
The more melanin you have in your skin, the more intelligent you are.
This is why black people will always be smarter and more handsome than white people, who lack melanin, hence intelligence.

I'm black, and I say this with 100% honesty.

This post is hilariously wrong in every way.

10/10 would racemix

That was the only video I watched.
Don't really care to listen to her opinions,
just kinda wanna stick it in her butt

People actually believe that.

free aids too, and if ur lucky sometimes ebola.

Hahaha I love to think about a couple Nippon salarymen on the marketing team trying to figure out what americans would enjoy and coming up with this, then having a sensible laff about it.

i'd fuck it, but wouldn't breed with it.

>shilling this hard for your wife's daughter

Black, thats bullshit

Out of decency, we dont want to be like white devils orchestrating bullshit pulling in innocent lives.

You think the status quo of the narrative is threatened? I would say not yet. All men are created equal is still highly popular.

I think we're close to the breaking point, but the narrative is going to still hold for awhile. We'd need more happenings and more often. Colleges and the media also will need to break; they're cracking right now however.

Where can I find myself a qt tall redpilled black hunny pol? I think I want to make a basketball american of my own.

ALL HAIL THE NEW QUEEN OF /POL

based but it is a fact that white privilege exists (higher IQ = more privelleges). I personally believe that things like affirmative action are needed because of it.

Perhaps the surprise comes from teenagers who haven't yet swallowed their recommended dose of redpills for as long as we have.

Perhaps it's that we never see anyone outside of the usual speak out against this sort of crime, especially not among black people, certainly not among women and she actually mentioned how Southside Chicago is infamously criminal with 66 homicides on Christmas, stepping further than others have in the past.

Ultra rare to see this.

Paul Justice Warrior was quick to push the blame on BLM because that organisation is frequently pushed by the media as some sort of peaceful revolution, while BLM is advocating white genocide and violence against whites just because they're whites.
This is some sincere slippery slope material as well. The step between this and homicide is extraordinarily tiny, for homicide has never been considered as bad as torture.

>redpilled black qt's

why do they slay me so?

Why is it always Sweden?

Nu-pol pls go

Who tell the truth?

Lower IQ means they should work more menial jobs

black people are CONSTANTLY talking about the crimes and problems in their communities.

Black people have consistently been the ones talking about gang violence.

Liberal media is run by white people and jews, and they don't show any of that.

>this thread
>all the boners
And they say Sup Forums is racist.

Out of curiosity, what do you think would happen if another event like this happened next week, before we had a chance to forget?

Decency, or the ability to rally up a crowd with functioning and sustainable logistical support?

>All men are created equal is still highly popular.

Ehhh, this is more like a taboo subject that's not allowed to be spoken of, but everyone knows that Africans excel in athletics and Asians excel in learning. Whitey falls somewhere in the middle. Starcraft summed this up pretty well with the Zerg, Terrans, and Protoss. Care to guess which is which?

Does that mean Asians are the most privileged then?

Sup Forums has the worst case of jungle fever I've ever seen

It means falling into a raging cesspit of degeneracy & hatred, don't do it.

I checked out her insta too she's cute af

>minority makes reasonable points channel

Man this niche is a gold mine.

i don't know how many times i have to say it

Sup Forums is satire

I'd like to trade some privileges then, make a decent profit, get a nice car, some retirement funds and bang the smartest business plan in the world.

>>this thread
>>all the boners
>And they say Sup Forums is racist.

How does this surprise you? If it weren't for /pol (and Sweden), BLACKED would go bankrupt.

NIGGERS--Experts of Everything on the Internet!

lol, thanks for the link you fucking Cuck

well 2% of black women do vote republican, so you have that at least

100% of black women in NC voted for Obama in 2008, not a single one voted for McCain. Granted they're both cucks, but it really rubs my almonds together.

>tfw no redpilled qt nigerian princess

I might as well just kidnap myself

blacks have mastered bloc voting

white southerners do the same thing, they practically have to otherwise blacks would win every election down there

hey now trump got at least 4% of the black wimmin vote lel

3 Felonies, isn't that life in prison, pretty cool fuck toshe apes.

Can't you suckers see, they post stuff like this because they know it'll get youtube views, who knows what here real opinion is, it's all just for page hits.

Same here. I'm always a little surprised when I see black women that don't chimpout and actually speak proper English.

*her

> this should not be happening
Not an option.