This hip savvy progressive silicon valley entrepreneur just posted this great plan to fix poor white communities...

This hip savvy progressive silicon valley entrepreneur just posted this great plan to fix poor white communities. Whatdya fellas think?

twitter.com/MJB_SF/status/817864861862526976

>implying rural blue collared workers want faggy urbanites in their town

what a smug cunt

>What are you guys looking at?
>Oh nothing, we're just gentrifying

South Park S19 is actually happening

Every single faggot complaining about "tolerance" is fucking deluded. Every flyover state has great carry laws. .45 caliber worth of tolerance is all you need, no one here wants to get into a gunfight over your disgusting degenerate ways.

WHAT IS HER ENDGAME, Sup Forums?

>Hey poor rural racist uneducated hick assholes! Want to make your shitty ass worthless towns more appealing to progressive companies? Just make them more like all the super awesome big cities!
Urbanites are so oblivious it's painful.

you know assuming every rural person is a bigot by default is rather bigoted...

Fuck yeah, the poors should just get a fiber internet.

i fucking hate these kinds of people. I fucking hate the rich, the east coast, the west coast, go damn it all.

Flintstones was right civilization was a mistake

SHE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS
BUMP FOR REINFORCEMENTS

BUMP FOR REINFORCEMENTS

BUMP FOR REINFORCEMENTS

>Racist
>Stupid people
>Shithole

And this is why the rest of the US hates Commiefornia. They label middle america as racist idiot rednecks, not realizing this country wouldn't be where it is without blue collar Americans working in industry.

This is the funniest thing in months
who is this cunt

he just said what we have been saying forever fucking niggers ruin everything.

Maybe if Michigan had more fiber internet, more transexual diversity and less niggers they could afford clean water

stupid, racist, violent, misogynistic niggers.

saying every person in a rural town needs fiber is retarded. it's like saying everyone needs 3d modelling software, there's no point to it for a lot of people or businesses.

Some city liberal who thinks she knows best for middle and southeastern small town America.

Hmm it's a wonder why we vote so conservative.

>Thinks small town America can invest in fiber-optic cables

Yeah the FCC works for the cable companies to discriminate against any upstarts who could offer an alternative.

>caring what some literally who kike queen thinks about anything

So this guy just posted every reason we hate niggers?

>don't you flyover country people get it?? if you want us Progressives to come make your cities into Tolerant Sanctuaries, just install Fiber!!

amazing. this level of smug.

lol, some self-professed EXPERT CONSULTANT with a degree in fucking THEATRE/STAGE MANAGEMENT offers to help those dumb, racist flyover state proles with their plight.
MAYBE IF THEY HAD FIBER OPTIC INTERNET AND COULD SEE HAMILTON THEY WOULDN'T BE RACIST HOMOPHOBES
dotr when

rural dweller here

why would i want to invite the thought police to my community?

This is how my inlaws think, fuck that cunt.

Just change "middle America" in that first sentence to "blacks" and it's the same

Melinda. Weird name for a bloke.

>make huge infrastructure expenditures on the hope that some tech company will decide to move there using tax money you don't have because there are no jobs which is why you want the tech company to move there
Is everyone retarded but me?

>many of us would like to live a more rural lifestyle
>t. upper middleclass suburbanite

>this

Cable companies have been busted bussing people into small towns to derail and distrupt city council meetings that tried to get rid of their internet/cable monopolies.

You know, those stellar, morally superior urbanites who know what's best.

Fuck off from my flyover town hippy cunt

I like it here

>They label middle america as racist idiot rednecks

she's right.

Just liberals

Why doesn't she give a genius plan to fix poor black communities?

It really stimulates my frontal cortex.

Nope. Average IQ in all of Middle America is higher than California. Violence is lower too.

>tax breaks

Get fucked you hippy leftist hippo-critical fucks. No one wants to live around you passive aggressive intolerant cunts.

Yeah I'm a racist, so what. Anybody that lives with lower class blacks and hispanics (not they white acting ones) would be a racist too.

>the hope that some tech company will decide to move there
>and proceed to not hire anyone from the town
>and bring in disgusting urbanites who want to "lol I own a farm"
>who bloat property prices
>who demand Whole Foods stores
>who don't match the culture and actively want to destroy it
Good idea.

Isn't rural America actually much more tolerant than city people since they all know each other? That's what I have read from mericans.

google fiber is in like kansas city and utah or something, the fuck is this cunt talking about

> A corporate CEO is telling blue-collar workers that they must adhere to the values of and cater to the elite to get work
> Socalists and commies cheer because the CEO called the workers racist

So much for being "the voice of the working class"

it is better in rural areas the cities have alot more racial tension

Urbanites, especially upper class urbanites live in fucking bubbles. They don't know shit about actual middle class/blue collar America.

I'm obviously working under the constraints of her own hypothetical to refute the central point. Haven't you ever seen the hierarchy of arguments chart?

Rural user reporting in.

While sometimes it's difficult seeing my community as economically depressed as it is, I'm also kind of grateful that it's that way.

Call me a tree hugger but I care about the wilderness and the ecology in my area. Sure, if a bunch of liberal cunts moved here we would probably have better food and internet, but at the cost of their fucking retarded modern tin homes destroying the views, and urbanization destroying the wildlife.

We don't want a depressing concrete jungle, we live out here for a reason, and it's to be away from all of those liberal faggots that want us to think and live like they do.

I can't believe that's not satire. It reads like a Libturd shitpost from Sup Forums. I had no idea that some motherfuckers spoke like that unironically. What a complete lack of self-awareness.

Smug, arrogant, uninformed cunt with an unwarranted sense of self importance and authority.

We are installing 1gb fiber cable in Lincoln, NE. It's being done by our city and a big time local business.

But we are just dumb hicks who are racists, so I hope the fags from San Francisco stay away.

Yeah that's what I have read. Like people all know certain dude from x house nearby is gay. They may not agree but they will still salute him, never call him names (at least directly) and move on.

I once read one fag from leddit tell his experience moving from a rural town to th city for college, basically he concluded he never saw racial segregation till he visited the big cities. In his town people would just dine with local nigger or spic, no issues most racism was expressed through banter and people talking behind their backs.

All I'm hearing is "me, me, me, me, me"
Who gives a fuck what you want lady? I want a pool in my backyard but I'm not gonna write a fucking blog about it.

communism

>This hip savvy progressive silicon valley entrepreneur just posted this great plan to fix poor white communities. Whatdya fellas think?

GTFO!!!!!

>no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people. Especially violent, racist, and/or misogynistic ones.

I am very well educated and this is my dream as long as the racism favors people like me.

fuck off we don't want you.

i personally will take a great delight in watching the fall of the third empire while im nice in safe in my rural utopia.

>get rejected
>make demands

>I can't believe that's not satire. It reads like a Libturd shitpost from Sup Forums.

We can perfectly imitate them. They can't imitate us.

I don't know how educated she is if she can't even spell "factories" right

This. Back when this was the only place to get work in NA we got tons of urbanites moving here for a job and then complain about everything from the lack of diversity, conservative views, and that they found the town boring.

If you don't like it go back to where you fucking came from.

It's amazing to see leftists become firm believers in meritocracy and corporate freedom when it as very advances their cause. Makes you wonder set about that sense of empathy they constantly prattle on about.

>This hip savvy progressive silicon valley entrepreneur just posted this great plan to fix poor white communities. Whatdya fellas think?

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That place looks awesome

>know thy enemy
>we can get into their heads because they're fun to mock
>they cant get into ours because ewww sexist and racist much?

Hilarious

>owner of a data marketing analytics startup in SF
I'm ashamed I have to ride public transport with these people.

>APPEAL TO MY NEEDS OR ELSE

I'm sure that this lady lives around lots of black people

Even with fiber and tolerance, they wouldn't move there. No job opportunities and no talent pool.

the Democrats started tossing their economic platform away during the 70s and now they're just a part of aggrieved interest groups and big business
I would say that the rich ones need identity politics because without them then they would be the bad guys, this is why white trust fund babies are the biggest SJWs

>He had supported segregation in the past and the war in Vietnam; they were vehemently against both. Patman had never gone to college and had been a crusading economic populist during the Great Depression; the Watergate Babies were weaned on campus politics, television, and affluence.

>The result today is a paradox. At the same time that the nation has achieved perhaps the most tolerant culture in U.S. history, the destruction of the anti-monopoly and anti-bank tradition in the Democratic Party has also cleared the way for the greatest concentration of economic power in a century.

>Competition policy was also a powerful political strategy. Democrats lost the U.S. House of Representatives just twice between 1930 and 1994. To get a sense of how rural Democrats used to relate to voters, one need only pick up an old flyer from the Patman archives in Texas: “Here Is What Our Democratic Party Has Given Us” was the title. There were no fancy slogans or focus-grouped logos. Each item listed is a solid thing that was relevant to the lives of conservative white Southern voters in rural Texas:

Fuck em. I want them to just scrape by and isolated from family.

>muh fiber internet
if that is a top consideration for you in where to live, I feel bad for you, unless you desperately need high speed internet for occupational purposes

I think reading that gave me cancer.

Basically
>The only way I'll ever move to a rural area is if it's progressive
>Change to suit my needs
>I don't care, you're backwards and racist!

People like this bitch are the cancer that is killing the American economy.

You know the real reason why jobs went overseas? Its not just wages, its efficiency. American corporations got fucking lazy, decedent, and inefficient. Unions became retardedly powerful, taxes of all kinds went up, Fed regulators put up more and more barriers to entry thus increasing monopolization, and most importantly, corporate culture turned into fucking cancer. Japan, South Korea, Germany, and others took this opportunity to out compete us and ran with it. An example: Japanese auto plants in the United States out perform American auto plants for instance because the Japanese corporate culture is far more efficient.

Useless people with useless degrees in useless busy work positions that exist only due to corporate graft like this (seriously what the fuck does a "mentor" at a "growth academy" even do?) sap our global competitive advantage like nothing else.

Replace middle america with blacks

Rural Florida here
>Many of us would like to live a more rural lifestyle
>Just change everything about yourselves to accommodate us and be not rural
When jewlywood makes country folk squint and act hostile toward "city folk" there is a good and accurate reason for this.

Sound like she wants to invest in detroit, lots of 'diversity' there.

That's funny, if she made the exact same point about black neighbourhoods 'cleaning up their act' she'd be a racist

With stuff like this I wonder why people like PJW still use strawmen. Social media gives you free sources.

>We don' t wanna live with bad people
That's why we pay a premium to live as far away from ghettoes as possible and proceed to buy houses in the country side to retire

>I want a rural lifestyle, but I hate everything rural about it

You realize she's basically just saying she wants to live around white people, right?

Leftist crying about everyone with a different opinion to them being 'bigots', cannot tolerate to even live around people with different opinions to them. They must all change their opinion to match his. Who are the bigots?

I don't want her type here.

her?

Somebody tweet her the link to this thread, show her the best you goT

Is "middle america" to blacks what "asians" is to desert niggers

comfy as af to be desu famalamilia

>One thing middle America could do is realize educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people
>commit to not being bigots

liberals

I have

Lol I essentially tweeted exactly that to her before I read your post.

oy vey

no middle America means your average small town white family

>WHAT IS HER ENDGAME, Sup Forums?

A Rope.

Nah, she wants the benefits of living around white people, without really understanding how it's related to there being no black people.

Amen, they can keep their money and stay the fuck out.

Then you should know what comes next.

>tfw i'm a dane county pleb
sorry brother
thanks for the beer and cheese

When he said "bigot" does hie really mean "republican?"

Also the poorest parts of the south are black.

With pleasure

The thing is though. The left intelligentsia have been telling the sheeple that it's white/rich/conservative are the problem. trying to control people's actions thinking they when a
people's revolution happens they can somehow sway it.
When you keep the 'prosperity' in the hands of a few wealthy elites , in this case silicon valley, she shouldn't be surprised when they come knowing on their doors for the same thing.