What's some Sup Forums approved Sup Forums?

I've seen all of The Man in the High Castle and Vikings, what a else is there to watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_PlDsa_BI
youtube.com/watch?v=WT9mD5hDkqs
youtube.com/watch?v=zW9HdRjD4eo
youtube.com/watch?v=LmbyWGCwX90&t=316s
youtube.com/watch?v=XCR1MQhwswM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone took the knot

Black Mirror

>man in the high castle
>vikings

these are Sup Forums approved tv shows?

man in high castle and vikings....... how in what way is Sup Forums approved.
they are both blatant propaganda, especially vikings.

>watching TV
It's trash, it's the same junk over and over.
All you need to watch is The wire and the sopranos and the classic sitcoms and you're set.

There is some movie about ww2 and the third reich, supposed to be pretty redpilled, I have not seen it myself yet. Forget the name.

They look underage Australia wtf DELETE THIS

i love snapchat furries

Boo hoo Floki is a Muslim.
The only reason I watched those two series was because I saw them discussed endlessly on here.

There's different characters for each episode?

>watching (((tv)))

It's what you'd call an anthology series.

One of the most redpilled shows in the last 5 years. Deutschland 83 is also great, I'm sure the intro itself will make you want to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_PlDsa_BI

MOOOODS

thise are the only two good shows, also stop posting nudity

True Detective.

Only the first season.

Yeah go back to jackdurden.com dummy

Generaton Kill
Stranger Things
True Detective
Danger 5

youtube.com/watch?v=WT9mD5hDkqs
youtube.com/watch?v=zW9HdRjD4eo

MODS

it's always sunny,
the office UK
the thick of it
community
PEEP SHOW
rick and morty
extras
breaking bad
house of cards

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

>the office UK
US version is far superior stop trying to deny it

>2016
>TV
what?

Grand Tour

This is a test post
do not reply to this post
ignore this post.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFS

bitches gonna learn to work the tongue

DELETE THIS

If you like your history shows and intrigue, you can watch Tudors (basically a story of one king red pilling himself) and Borgia (both versions are cool).

Watching Travelers on Netflix right now. Pretty decent. I liked Strike Back. The Americans is outstanding. I liked Helix because the premise was interesting then it just got crazier, especially Season 2. Season 2 though, I swear was written by Sup Forums.

Found the faggot.

Cheers lads

Is it any good? I used to love watching top gear.

Gran Torino

can you post more of these please?

11 year old detected.

Peaky Blinders
A Young Doctor's Notebook
The Knick
True Detective S1

I like it

Mhodz

The Young Pope looks like it's going to be /ourshow/

youtube.com/watch?v=LmbyWGCwX90&t=316s

It's not quite up to how they were on TG, but they'll get there with time.
It took a few years for TG to really get rolling with the three of them as well.
It's worth my money though. Good to see em back and pulling their shenanigans.

It's Always Sunny has some good tips on the manipulation of women.

Twin Peaks

youtube.com/watch?v=XCR1MQhwswM

Shame that they've brought in SJW writers for the current season.

Sup Forums > Sup Forums

:^)

But there is a lot of characters that have interracial relationships

Sauce on grills?
What's their nationality?

i think it's funnier but it's a bit long winded and less Sup Forums idk maybe i'm wrong. i still love it

Sup Forums > Sup Forums > Sup Forums

The greatest story never told

Man in the high castle is quite literally jewish propaganda btw, amazon is owned by (jeff bezos) and twisted every ideological aspect of natsoc around while keeping the asthetic to lure in pol/acks.

Case in point, the scrawny guy who is in the sf resistance against the nips and his jewish buddies do nothing but lie to everyone and they're somehow heros.

More eggregiously to someone who actually knows their history, that scrawny guy apparently can't go to the reich because his lungs were damaged by a gas attack in the war, making him a lifeform that MITHC's nazis would exterminate.

This had to be written in just to piss off polsters, because first off, it wasn't a bad thing even in hitler's germany, it was a badge of honor earned in combat. Second, it's not a genetic condition, so it's not a question of eugenics at all. Third, fucking hitler himself was gassed twice in the war, but apparently in (amazon's) nsdap that's grounds for automatic extermination.

Watch it if you like the asthetic, just know they're trying to get you to watch to plant little lies in your head and steer you away to a jew who lets his own sister and her kids get killed to avoid giving up some psycho who wants to overthrow the government that had been in place for two decades at that point, eith absolutely no ideology to replace it except the actual jewish phrase "bring plagues to pharoh". Then lies and gets into the jap headquarters to try and kill patriots of the jap empire that bahaved honorably and along with smith were the only decent characters in the whole series.

Garbage tier desu.

It's cool 15 is legal for (you) and me

The Shield

House of Cards

Prison Break

Hercules

Xena The Warrior Princess

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

I agree with that, but if anything Always Sunny was always a postmodern view of society. It is funny what they do, but it's because they have no moral compass what so ever, God is dead in Always Sunny, and for most of the Western world this is true.

Spartacus was redpilled in parts, shame the fella died of cancer

House of Cards is a great show in that it basically is referencing "The Prince", Frank Underwood is the Prince aforementioned. The only issue with the show is that I have always gotten a Clintonesque vibe from Frank and Clair, other than that I'm pretty content with the show.

Black Sails is alright, except you find out that one of the (well, basically the) main character is gay somewhere near the end of season 2.

Takes a few episodes to get going as well, but once it does it's pretty good. The gay bit is pretty harmless though, just an ultimate bromance that happened in the past, not something that ever recurs in the show.

>God is dead in Always Sunny, and for most of the Western world this is true.
holy shit this actually did make me think.

i always tell my girlfriend, notice how television is the lowest of humanity? how the heroes are the absolute dregs of moral dissolution? Seriously, what tv show has a likeable or even vaguely moral lead character? Bojack, Always Sunny, Arrested Development... terrible.

m8 i tried to watch it and couldn't get over the overdramatization

This is the most redshit post I've seen in weeks, you could've at least used a proxy.

>rick and morty

True Detective, especially season 2 which is about how California is run by a satanic cult

On Netflix

Still too old for me

season 2 was dogshit

2bh I only use tv for comedy
Seinfeld
Trailer Park Boys
Curb
Sunny
maybe the office

Don't pretend you're going to find anything of substance of tv

>Vikings
You're still bluepilled.

Sherlock
Black Mirror

Holy shit... is this even legal?

Black Sails

Sharpe.

Archer

No

No it wasn't. Are you just saying that because all the critics hated it? They panned it because the creator pissed off all the liberals by saying red-pilled shit in interviews and commentaries after making s1 and then s2 turned out to be about how all the California elites are satanists. They didn't like what he had to say and so tried to end his career. S2 is a masterpiece and only plebs think otherwise.

Expand on this user, never heard of it

Its hard to say a show is entirely Sup Forums approved, but there are definitely aspects that would be Sup Forums approved:

True Detective (Season 1 and 2)
Generation Kill
Fargo (Season 1 and 2 - especially 2)
Breaking Bad
The Wire
The Sopranos
Hell on Wheels

Second season was about pedos in hollywood/human trafficking by the political elite. That's quite Sup Forums

Narcos

(((They))) want you watching TV every evening from 6-10p so you don't build any real relationships or use that time to think for yourself. Don't fall for it

Black mirror is propaganda.

Nice taste.

Fargo s1 is great but there are many lefty messages such as how Gus ends up being a submissive husband to Solverson and his daughter is basically a tumblrina and how Solverson is the only female cop and also the only one who's competent.

>Second season was about pedos in hollywood/human trafficking by the political elite. That's quite Sup Forums

Yeah, but it's shit.

The first season had themes of existentialism and faith, that's more Sup Forums than >muh sex parties

There's nothing wrong with watching TV user
>Girl Picture
They both look like the legally consenting adult age

>Season 1 of True Detective

Good acting, good characters, good story, but how is it redpilled?

Explain?

How is Stranger Things? I was skeptical because it looked like it could turn into some Misfits-tier shit if it wasn't careful.