This is what your average mexican looks like in northern mexico (especially GTO) not the mestizo infested southern part...

>this is what your average mexican looks like in northern mexico (especially GTO) not the mestizo infested southern part of the country

go ahead and explain to me again why mexicans shouldnt be considered white

Other urls found in this thread:

schoenstatt.org/news-archive/news2008/02/8t0255sp-mex-jornada-jf-monterrey.php.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No blue or green eyes.

>go ahead and explain to me again why mexicans shouldnt be considered white

because ALL mexicans are fucking inferior even the (((white))) ones.

Mennonites make up 0.1% of Mexico's population but 1% of the natural population growth.

The one on the far right is the only white girl

Do you know what Mexicans who come from Jalisco look like? My gfs mother is from there but her dad is from somewhere in the north. She's white as snow and has blue eyes, but I'm wondering if we have kids will they be tanned from residual spic genes .

¡Sí! ¡Sí! Todos los frijoleros son güeros, pinche gabacho.

>The most dangerous cities in the world are in the North of Meshitco
>The North is """""white"""""

Sure they might have clear skin. So what? What does that change if you cannot build a functioning society?

yes, they r hot
would colonize again

Who here /giraffefu/ in the middle?

I suspect they have no ass, OP

Because a spic with light skin is still a spic. Although it's funny how stuck up these light skin spics are though, like they're white. Nice try Juanita and Paco

She's probably French then. A lot of French people stayed there after the war.

Look good. Might have to visit their someday.

Huge fucking lie by the way. Do you think noone's been to Juarez or Tijuana?
It's full of greasy brown hobbit people, OP fucking lies.

You do know being Hispanic isn't a race, anyone can be Hispanic you idiot. You got white Hispanics and brown ones(mestizos)

I'm in Chicago but have a French background rather than the filthy Spanish background most shit skinned Mexicans have. Feels good to be white in America.

Oh really that's cool, so our kids will definitely be white then

they don't have any reason. asians and mexicans are more white than these gross russian so called "white" women.

Hey burger, I would be more worried about how US getting less white instead of trashing obviously white Russian women.

>there are mexicans with a lot of european genes why isn't everyone in the country considered white?

Because not everyone is as fucking stupid as you are.

this kids don't look very happy, do they rape them?

>anyone can be Hispanic you idiot.

Ohhh paco, why are you Mexicans so obsessed with white skin? It caused white people to start darkened theirs

dont worry about it leaf. kys thanks

its the spanish fault for invading mexicans and creating people that can do more than rub 2 coins together but not good enough to invent the coin so they want to be part of the winning team and the only reasons teams exist is because of white people inventing everything so essentially all they want is to be white because that equals high iq because they are smart enough to know how dumb they are. they expect whites to treat them as the help and expect to treat the browns as the help and everyone expects nigs to be nigs

well, this is because the northern part of Mexico is the border with a country that buys a lot of drugs, this is also why Cancun is not as safe as Yucatan or Campeche in the peninsula. Gringos are a good way to earn money so the narcos fight for the privilege to sell drugs in this places

Brown eyes = not white
Brown nipples = not white
Brown pussy lips = not white

You mean the uppity kind that move to Santa Fe and act like they're purebred Spaniards?

What's this guy's name again?

Would wife all 3 but are they really mexicans?

Is this a proxy troll? I've lived in arizona my whole life and have been to many border towns and most mexicans are mestizo it's ver rare to find a 'white' hispanic mexican, I've been to Mexico city and that is where all these 'white' hispanics are, so op is full of shit.

not op but and I'm not trying to say all Mexicans are white but here is the source i believe

schoenstatt.org/news-archive/news2008/02/8t0255sp-mex-jornada-jf-monterrey.php.html

wtf i love mexico now

wtf like that ain't possible dude