>What did they hack?
"They released emails!"
>What was in the emails?
"Ummm...RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION!!!!!!"

This passes for news in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Russia is evil. Look what they will do to us.

They just don't get it.

I thought obsessing over emails was what the crazy evil racist Trump supporters did?

Literally everyone i talked to who is flipping shit that "russia hacked the election" dont know what theyre referring to. They eat up the media bullshit headlines and dont know what that means is that the emails exposing hillarys corruption were released to the public.

MUMMUY MUMMU PRETY

Its quite amusing actually, they literally want to start a third world war and a nuclear holocaust for pretty much no reason other than "hurrr all Russians are evil and they brought the corruption in our party to light" and then have the spine to label us as war mongering racists.

The argument from left boils down to:
> The GOP probably did as much illegal shit as DNC, but Russians didn't hack their emails, so unfair.

>I'm hungry like the wolf.

i lov mummy do u lov mummy to?

ofc

MUMMY HACKED MY HEART

*Very Important* Trevor Shoah and Don Holemoncaust may be the same person!

how tall is this qt

mummy 5'6

>no slav squatting on the bmp

Fake

want to toch mummy legs and kis

did u decide whether u were gonna cummy your real mummy

so its u agen

i told u i dont find her atractiv

>that picture

You can't get more Russian than that.

>When there is a severe lack of evidence

i wasnt the one talking to u last thread but i was there

>hacked
leaked the emails is more accurate. And we're STILL waiting on some actual evidence that the Russian government, or any Russian for that matter, had anything to do with it.

And, who gives a shit anyway. The content of the emails is the real story.

It's funny how the new age hippies have become the war mongers and those who love their country don't want to start a war with Russia. Next we will see hard working Americans picketing for no war and the hippies will be there half naked screaming for nukes. I think a US and Russian alliance would make them unstoppable in the world. Throw in the UK if they get their shit sorted and cunts will get steamrolled if they try anything.

pls delet taht
oh ok

idk i lik idea of it but shes lik 52 now and im not sure i even lov her

mayb i wil mention taht i need cudles stil in the car and se if she asks to cudle me cos i kno she thinks im atractiv and wants to be closer to me but i dont lik her taht much

REEEEEE!!!! Mah equality of emails!

THIS PISSES ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE HACKING BUT NOT WHAT WAS RELEASED FUCK THE STUPID FUCKING MEDIA

fuggin reTHUGlicans

They're hoping people will forget what was in the emails.

Time to retire this pasta. It's posted in nearly every fucking thread. He won. She lost. Get over it.

The head of the DNC got fired for the emails.

Note that they hacked the RNC emails as well, but didn't release those...

And where did you hear this?
Oh...some....CIA document you can totally believe.

So you're assuming what, here? The CIA is part of the DNC?

We need to keep those russian hackers in check, I'll start with their little girl hackers.

NO ITS FAKE

Yea sure.. because russians never do drugs... and rich people never do cocaine.

> implying she was ever rich

but she doesnt ok

mummy is ledy of law

If she's russian and not wearing a track suit she is rich.

Can someone please tell me what actually was in the emails? So far I've got
>the DNC actively colluding with Hillary to nominate her over Sanders
>Donna Brazile leaking debate questions to Hillary during the primaries
What else?

Here's the difference:
>Hack DNC emails, see evidence of election tampering, collusion to blittle the vote, racist terminology and slang, and possible conspiracy to commit perjury from a party known as the "good guys"
>"Hmm, the people should see this..."
>Hack the RNC emails, see possible communiques about stifling federal funding of abortions and birth control, shutting off minority handout programs, protecting Christian rights in the face of liberal crybabies
>This is shit they do openly, there's no secret.

The RNC emails were never even released.

i can belive the lemon is 50 yeras

>city people all voted for hillary

and thats why there citys look like poverty ridden wastelands

Why does no ine mention that the ballot boxes arent even connected ti the internet

>image

Why would they need to be? Everyone know this has been the plan for the past decade.

>only liberal cesspool urbanites votes for hillary
We know

>huehuehues internally

You're assuming you already know what's in the RNC emails and that it isn't just as damning as the DNC ones... and that Russia is somehow politically neutral. It was clearly political for them to only release the DNC emails.

Exactly, because there's no story. If you hacked Kim Jong's emails and found out he used racist remarks towards the Chinese, talked about wanting to fire missiles at the US, and said he would put to death citizens speaking out against him, no one would care; they already know that because he does it openly.

The wikileaks weren't about being anti-Dem, it was about revealing something. The side that has painted themselves as the self-sacrificing philanthropic white knights of politics had some really dark, selfish, kiddie diddling secrets in their closet that needed to be released.

If there was something in the RNC emails that we needed to know because it was huge, it would've been leaked. But the most they'd have is "Suppress women's/gay/colored rights" and Secret homo-lust, wide-stancing shit...stuff we already know about the right. There's no surprise, no reveal.

Russia didn't release anything, John.
It was Seth who gave the information to WikiLeaks, which was why your people had him murdered.

pretty misleading user, an old device from an old RNC employee apparently was hacked (they somehow 'know' it was the russians) and no one involved cared because there was no relevant or recent information on it.

>>the DNC actively colluding with Hillary to nominate her over Sanders
what does that mean specifically

> spend entire year making fun of Donald Trump
> assure citizens of epic landslide that will make GOP minority party for the next century
> be completely wrong
> well it must have been fake news
> must have been the russians
> it was racism
> and sexism
> nothing
> to do
> with
> us
> !

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

love that pic

This is my favorite winter mommy!

Someone guessing the password was "PASSWORD" is NOT a hacking.

>This passes for news in the US.
Here is what I know for sure

1. The US intelligence agencies confirmed the emails had not been altered.

2. The emails show many in the mainstream media colluded with the DNC and Clinton campaign to influence the primaries and election to favor Hilary.

3. The mainstream media would much rather talk about the Russians because of 1 and 2.

hi

lol came here to say this

Or squatting on the lawn at least

Audible kek

I fucking love how every time I see one of these threads and imply that the dumbass lefty piece of filth posting misinformation and fake news is actually Podesta himself he shuts up and fucks off.

Curvy mummy

ye i rely lik mummys body it very sexy

in all fairness, Russia did not change the course of an election. The content of the emails changed the course of the election, Russia was just the party which obtained them.

For such a serious crime, worthy of an act of war, you would think the government would actually do something about it.

this

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

>which was why your people had him murdered.
Oh, so I'm part of the CIA now? Or some kind of illuminati style hit squad?

You people get more retarded every time I come here.

It's actually embarrassing how the (((media))) is pushing this without an ounce of evidence.

"The US intelligence published a report" A report that has zero evidence. People should be wary of US intelligence after all the fiasco's of the past 16 years.
Fucking lel.

Mummy!!

Can't wait for Trump to get in--then hopefully we can trade all our Mexicans and Niggers for hot Russians and get more based Vodka.

Here's hoping Hillary fucking dies like the seizure hag she is.

every russian on this board is a NASHI shill that comes from an inbred village, go suck on putin's nipple faggots.

As someone who voted for trump in LA no

>not that my vote mattered since it got overpowered by all the cucks voting for hill dawg

>Russia was just the party which obtained them.
maybe

There is no solid proof the Russian government was involved, but thanks to the DNI report there is solid proof CNN & MSNBC tried to change the course of the election.

...and none of them have been fired

President 2024!
You're a fucking idiot. It's not her

Well... In Moscow standarts she's middle class, in best case.

Russians specifically hacked the DNC, Clinton, and podesta in order to destroy their reputation and cause trump to win.

The issue here is that a foreign power intentionally intervened in the election process (through constant shilling of evidence obtained through hacking) to favor a specific candidate.

What's more interesting is the fact they didn't release anything about trump because

A) Russians didn't care about his dirty secrets, they only wanted him to win

B) they found something and will use it to leverage better outcomes for russia by blackmailing the president

I don't understand why trumpfags aren't concerned about this, but considering Sup Forums has been ground zero for the Russian meme shilling cyberdivision it isn't surprising

Just had to get one last shot in before I went to bed, huh Podesta?

If I didn't have work in the morning I'd keep on trolling, but I like getting paid more than I like mildly annoying people online. Goodnight and keep on using the same terrible arguments that lost you an election, we want 8 full years of Trump and at least 4000 of Barron when he ascends to the throne.

t. Mexico

>moscow
>anything but washed up dilettante oligarchs with 0 class
NASHI shill spotted

Carlos Slim owns 51% of the Times and they ran a non-stop smear campaign.
Fucking mexican intellectuals hacked the electi... oh, wait, she lost, BTFO.

>t. Brainwashed memer who shitposts shirtless Putin memes

Carlos Slim doesn't own nowhere near as 51% of the NYT

Furthermore, the NYT didn't hack trump's computer systems to obtain and shill against him

I heard St.Petersburg is where all the classy Russians reside

Copy pasta

> murrican MSM
That's like a talk with a wall.

It's Rublyovka in Moscow, Ivan will agree.

Gee if the Democrats didn't want their emails to make them look like corrupt, hypocritical assholes, maybe they shouldn't have acted like corrupt, hypocritical assholes.

This is a case of "oh shit we got caught, engage deflectors."

how much does the putin youth league NASHI pay you to shitpost here, anton? do you do it for free?

That's has nothing to do with the topic at hand
Why are trumpfags so bad at deflecting?

>hacked

Top kek

i can fap to this

It is the topic at hand.

They were careless with their security and now everyone got to read their dirty laundry.

Cry about "hacking the election" all you want, it doesn't change anything.

Forced pasta

>hacked emails

The fucking guy's password was fucking 1234 or some shit.

It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, which is Russia's interest in influencing the election in favor of trump, Hillary's corruption is outside of the scope of the issue.

>Russians specifically hacked the DNC, Clinton, and podesta
prove it