Point a single flaw

Point a single flaw.

I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

patadata.org/maparacial/en.html
metro.co.uk/2014/01/26/protesters-angry-at-poor-sanitation-sit-on-toilets-on-beach-in-rio-de-janeiro-4277486/#ixzz4V8YBm9Ma
metro.co.uk/2014/01/26/protesters-angry-at-poor-sanitation-sit-on-toilets-on-beach-in-rio-de-janeiro-4277486/#ixzz4V8YV5KTR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The South has not seceded yet

You have to pay huge fees for imported goods, no free market

52% of the country are literal niggers
48% half-breed niggers

/thread

Non white.

dude

not an Empire anymore

The South is still not independent with strong border defense.

Jesus Brazil, hate yourself much?

please nuke us

Cant beat Germany in Football

>AIDS
>Zika
>Garotinhos

We hate eachother.
We have 26 states, some with extremely different cultures and peoples.
As you can see here Also, patadata.org/maparacial/en.html

lucio

São Paulo is not independent yet

Favelas. Do I win a prize?

WORDS

ON

THE

FUCKING

FLAG

I'm gaúcho and I'd support that.

Thanks bro. Every state must be independent!

HUE

The northeast can't support itself and you know it, their best bet would be getting money from tourism but they're not smart/organized enough.

wrong. Brazil should seccede Rio de Janegro,Espirito Santo and Nordeste so those could keep being the shitholes they are

An underclass too large and too many low IQ to sustain a successful state.

Can you redpill me on Espirito Santo?

The only hope for Brazil is in Ceará and PE, the only places where freemarket is still cultural.

We have many rich entrepreneurs including myself.

Incredibly accurate.

7-1

no toilet paper

Everything post-Pedro ii.

Lack of toilet paper was in Venezuela.
wut

vassal state of rio de janeiro
niggers, favelas and drug cartels

its Rio de Janeiro with less of the same issues
its only included on the states to isolate because its inconvinient for the country new borders

It's not this.

Niggers

Brazil

Your BOPE is too scary.

Protesters angry at poor sanitation sit on toilets on beach in Rio de Janeiro

Read more: metro.co.uk/2014/01/26/protesters-angry-at-poor-sanitation-sit-on-toilets-on-beach-in-rio-de-janeiro-4277486/#ixzz4V8YBm9Ma

Protesters sat on toilets on a beach in Rio de Janeiro to demonstrate against poor sanitation in the city.
The Meu Rio (My Rio) group carried out the bizarre protest because they were upset at the amount of untreated sewage being dumped into the sea each day.
As well as bringing their own toilets, the activists also marked out shapes of bacteria on the sandy Ipanema beach.

Read more: metro.co.uk/2014/01/26/protesters-angry-at-poor-sanitation-sit-on-toilets-on-beach-in-rio-de-janeiro-4277486/#ixzz4V8YV5KTR

>asymmetrical flag

I can tell you seven to one.

>ordem e progresso

>Not an Empire

Rio de Janegro is a literal shithole.
Tell Trump to nuke them, Pablo.

>PT
>Commies

Get triggered, bong. CHECK IT ^

nuke us twice

at least your flag isn't even close to being symmetrical
is not even trying so i don't have a problem with that

but the angle on that fucking banner and those uneven stars, fuck you brazil

The sewer of Rio ends up to the sea
São Paulo, ends up to a river
In Bahia on the streets

bad football team

not enough dead soccer players

HUE HUE HUE

>uneven stars
what are constellations.

When I think of race mixing I think of your flag.

Somehow you monkeys are incapable of arranging the stars properly, like America did.

Nobody cares about you until your national team kicks a ball a round on even numbered years.

No more gold

You should think of a mirror.

don't give a fuck what it is supposed to be
they are uneven in sizes and unevenly spread

I have only seen a nigger once, and that's when I went to Atlanta for a wedding. Other than that, I have been surrounded by my people (white) and will be for the entirety of my life. USA isn't full of spics and nig nogs like Sup Forums portrays us to be, it's just the south and some cities along the midwest.

top lol

False advertising, no order or progress to be found in Brazil.

Doesn't matter, you're "60%" white.
Brazil has plenty of whites in the 3 most southern states but that also doesn't matter against the endless hordes of niggers.

Literally everything you fucking nigger

i didn't get to shoot enough of you in max payne 3

Like I said, the nig nogs usually stay to the south because they're way too poor to move anywhere else, so the gene pool is safe for now.

Such a great game.

tell me guys,

do you really have to put your toilet paper in a bin after having a shit?

>Jesus Brazil, hate yourself much?
We hate each other far more than you will ever hate niggers and jews put togheter.

Please nuke us.

>implying a bunch of nordestino niggers can think in the first place

Serious question BR bros... I'll be visiting Foz do Iguacu with a qt very soon... we are both white... do I need to be concerned about crime? How dangerous is it in that part of BR land?

What about the Amazon Rainforest?

>The northeast can't support itself and you know it, their best bet would be getting money from tourism but they're not smart/organized enough.
Who the fuck cares about the shitskins of the northeast? Send them all to concentration camps already! We can't allow these shitskin states to prevent the balkanization of our country, we deserve independance!

Bahia confirmed poo in the loo

>The only hope for Brazil is in Ceará and PE, the only places where freemarket is still cultural.
How about you take the rest of northeast and fuck off the country already? The rest of us would be better off not having to support you.

futboll

You'll probably be just fine.

Aye.

>What about the Amazon Rainforest?
You can have it, we don't give a shit.

Just end our suffering already! Or annex us and get rid of the niggers and shitskins! Either way is fine by me!

Thank you, please pull some politcal strings and get lost already, the south, southeast and midwest will follow!

You'll be fine as long as it's not Rio or in the northeast

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT NIGGER

Don't talk to pai like that.

It is our fault we gave in the pressure made by the USA and freed the niggers.

>he thinks we can be free of northerners without civil war
Naive.

Would a country made out of only of São Paulo, Paraná, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul still have chance at redeeming itself?
please help Sup Forums

Who ever said no civil war?

I want the northeast to try and rebel so the south, southeast and midwest can follow into the rebellion in order to balkanise this country already!

The north can go fuck itself, they would not have the manpower to fight all of the other regions alone.

We would need to drag matogrosso do sul with us in order to have the resources to prosper, but yeah it would be better than current situation.

Let São Paulo be a country by itself.

>he thinks the northerners will bite the hand that feeds them
Naive.

YOU FUCKING MONSTER

I LOVE YOU

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

whoops

Went to Brazil last summer. Can confirm.

This is like Hillary HQ election night

Brazil is literally a third world country and is not even worthy of discussion.
Saged.

Lol your toilet is dry where the shit falls because you guys love to see the shit before the discharging
Sick bro

Fine, can we get on with genociding them so we can be free?

DELET THIS

Rrriiiight...........THERE!

Your flag looks like a baseball, yet you don't play baseball.

All i know about brazil i learned from the movie pixote, and I don't care to learn anything more from that shithole.

There are cities in your favelas