Why America Needs a Slavery Museum

“The history of this country is rooted in slavery. If you don’t understand the source of the problem, how can you solve it?”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NToQ3iwz7LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=NToQ3iwz7LQ

>The history of this country is rooted in slavery.
proof?

Slavery was a minuscule part of our history. Maybe you deserve a small corner of a textile museum, but even that is generous.

history

The root of the problem is niggers.

I do blame slavery for bringing them over, however.

I'm actually surprised there isn't one.

This really surprises me there isn't one. Would it really be such a big deal if there was? Slavery was an important aspect of American history.

We already 'solved' it though.

Slavery is what made America great. Therefore, by re-instituting slavery, America can be made great again!

Never go full cuck

I agree, on one condition: they have to replace Holocaust Museums.

>Would it really be such a big deal if there was?
It would be full of propaganda and lies, schools would force children to visit it.

What problem?

Its a part of our history, but our history isnt rooted in it.

This country was not made out of cotton.

my god i wish we had picked our own fucking cotton...having to listen to niggers whine and bitch about it when they owe whites massive gratitude WAS NOT WORTH IT

pls show the comment this person was replying to

>Solve the problem
>When most slavery is in Africa and middle East
The problem was solved in the US with the emancipation proclamation I thought

I'm with this as long as we taxidermy all niggers and put them in a giant museum.

This is kind of like with Germany and the Holocaust

>Like how the current borders of nations in Africa were drawn arbitrarily, disregarding ethnic and tribal relations
>Is fine with flooding the US with refugees, disregarding ethnic and tribal relations

We have several thousand of them. They're called prisons.