youtube.com/watch?v=JsYeeNywXL4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX4mJn36fs4
youtube.com/watch?v=eJEqHuBzDKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it gets you out of the house

is cowboy bepop any good?

Trump is a man who faces real life challenge,
Obviously he hates anime.

I'm wondering this too, I just saw it stored on Netflix.

youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Yes.

Soundtrack is pretty good. Watching CB will help you sleep at night.

Have you not seen it? It's incredible. There's a reason it's consistently ranked as one of the best animes of all time.

How have you faggots never seen cowbpy bepop? The only anime more popular is DBZ

>anime will never look this good again

CG ruined anime

its for niggers

I watched Ghost in the Shell, Akira and Ed Edd N Eddy. That's the extent of my anime experience.

Yes. Spike is super cool.

>Ed, Edd N Eddy
shit taste in anime

Do yourself a favor and watch some Cory

first episode is good but most normies have to get to episode five or six (cant remember) to get drawn in

Marie was hot.

SHINJI ID NOT FOR SEXUAL

Absolutely

Yes

Oh shit yo i forgot this was an anime image board where we discuss politics

Marie was hot, she had a cute face. I know in the Ed, Edd, and Eddy universe she turned into a total slut in highshool.

anime is political

Anime is already real. It even has a wikipedia page.

I personally always thought it was kind of overrated.

bebop, trigun, and outlaw star

are top 3 animu

No doubt about that. Thank god for those few Canadians who brought us Ed Edd n Eddy.

I think she would be the kind of girl people called a slut wasn't really.

This. Marie would do slutty things but only to Edd. Rumors would start and ruin her reputation

Trigun was pretty great, but crapped out on the ending.

Outlaw Star was fine, no major issues but not anything groundbreaking

If Trump makes Faye Valentine catgirl clones, he gets my vote for God Emperor of Humanity.

Definitely. It's up there with Death Note as one of my favs.

>The only anime more popular is DBZ
Maybe at one time, but I hardly think that is the case now.

he already did.
youtu.be/hsL4GSA2ot4

He already has

He already did.

Zoom in on that.

When Trump makes anime real, I lay claim to Mink. Mink is mine. Nobody can touch her.

>inb4 complaints about 3D
Fuck off, weeaboos.

youtube.com/watch?v=bn-uxaIZVXI
no joke, that scene made me cry like a bitch for 9 hours straight.

Not complaining about 3dpd but Southern is a coalburning kike.

Yes.

>the guy that made this absolutely hates trump
And yet everything made to mock trump ends up making him seem even better.

i hope so

No, if the west starts working on making anime real we'll get fucking tumblr art. Wait for japan do work on it.

Trump will not make anime real.

Trump will make real life anime.

Berserk 2016 is an abomination

What is she holding Sup Forums?

a floppy dicks

I never really watched anime, do you watch it with subtitles or in English translation. I have netflix too. Got any suggestions where to start?

Pretty god damn fantastic

Momiji is not anime
Momiji is touhou

Memes in their dankest form

1/3rd of a song

calm your tits, its just a kiss

Bunch if filler shit and like 2 or 3 eps of plot

Bebop is known for having an exceptionally good English dub.

You know, Cowboy Bebop used CG quite a lot but it was subtle. Well, except for the Pierrot episode but that was on purpose.

The problem is with lazy, poor animators, outsourcing and shit planners. FLCL was purely done entirely digitally and it looked amazing.

I think english subs with the original voices is best, but people have their preferences.

Where to start? Hard to say. Bebop is good, but I must say it's different than the usual anime you see. There's lots of "shounen" (meaning action/for boys) anime like naruto, bleach, one piece, etc. Those are places where you can start but those are all very long so you'll never finish them. But they're very basic easy to watch animes that don't make you think too much.

Full metal alchemist is a great action anime. Death Note is also pretty cool. History's strongest disciple Kenichi is a personal recommendation. A funny martial arts anime. Great Teacher Onizuka also very good, a comedy show about a teacher that used to be in a biker gang (seriously it's really good).
If you want to try a sports anime than Hajimo no Ippo is a good boxing one.
Attack on Titan is a famous recent anime, you must've heard about it. Also action, the feel reminds me of FMA but storyline is very different.

Ok, no idea if this helps you at all but at least now you know some famous animes.

Depends on the anime. Bebop arguably has a superior English dub to the original. But others just crap out on the actors and end up sucking

he will ban it

Thanks user, appreciate the effortpost. I remember seeing naruto and one piece on tv when I was younger.

Alright, I don't mind having to read subtitles, so I'll check it out with and withou

Yeah, Code Geass

No, he won't.
Another promise the traitor has gone back on.
Hillary 2020!

I want to be out working, but nobody would hire me no matter how hard I looked. Well, nobody but McDonalds, and after 5 months of that, I quit and started school again. They can't give me a job because I have no job experience.

>superior
wew

The only anime with a superior dub is Ghost Stories.
youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs
youtube.com/watch?v=JsYeeNywXL4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX4mJn36fs4

I hope so

Damn right he will, and it will be the glory of the 80's OVA and movies, no moeshit. MD Geist is reentering the atmosphere as we speak...

Fuck you english spike is way better than jap spike.

No mention of Serial Experiments Lain?

I'm not a huge anime fan. I can take it or leave it; most of the time: leave it. But I absolutely love Cowboy Bebop. It makes me sad that there were so few episodes made. Maybe only "normies" like it, so YMMV
>>the guy that made this absolutely hates trump
did he come out and say this?

When this video was released, he was very coy about it. Not saying he was for Trump and not saying he was against it. I actually thought he was in favor of Trump but was afraid to admit it because of the entertainment industry he worked in.

Cowboy Bebop is how you introduce an American to anime.
Or Outlaw Star. Outlaw Star is pretty fucking great, too. It's also the source of my waifu voiced by an Australian diplomat.
Dating myself, but Outlaw Star hit these shores when I was 17 and it's like a quarter of the reason I brought an Aussie home when I left the Navy.

*not saying he was against Trump.

>Have you accepted Jesus as your personal Savior
>No I'm Jewish

Lel

Lain is a Key knockoff to be honest with you fampaichi.

Mah nigga
>LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

I thought it was pretty fucking boring as a kid but faye was hot for 13 year old hkv me and spike was sort of cool and vicious was awesome so I just kept watching it though I had no idea what was going on.

jupiter jazz was the best song

A knock off of Alice-in-Wonderland maybe, seeing as that's where the writer got the idea for it all. But I see your point.

SHIEEEET
>LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

Lain as a start could be painful. How about Haibane Renmei? It's ABe too.

>not see you space cowboy

Made the finale 10/10

Yes. It's a must watch IMO.

Haibane is probably the most accessible ABe. It's nice. Not like fucking Texhnolyze.

no, this man will

SPIKE DIES

Yeah, I'd go with that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Serial Experiments Lain's writer was inspired by Key the Metal Idol since they're practically the same general thing except one has the internet and the other has robots.

>Outlaw Star
I want to fuck Aisha so bad.

>Not watching Kino anime

90s were the end of the line for great anime. Bebop, Lain, Escaflowne, loads more...all of broad appeal and not targeted to the, ahem, "tastes" of a certain subset of viewers.

Good fucking taste.

haha I made this a few days for a certain thread, on a certain board

Fuck you Bastard!! had an amazing dub for the only character that mattered.

It's only the oldest meme in existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJEqHuBzDKw
are you prepared for the consequences?