If you believe in god you're a fucking faggot

You're IQ is probably mongo level and you should put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10
youtu.be/65JxnUW7Wk4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-I15pSP9YE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 53&version=KJV
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you think god is a man in the sky you are prob a nigger and should kys asap

>angry anti-theist being destructive

Nothing to see here. Tell us when you have something substantial to make a thread about.

Also
>Hitchens

>1 post by this ID
Disappointing.

>anti-theist arguments
I prayed for Hitchens. Stay mad.

GOD BLESS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

Stupid people require Gods so they don't kill their superiors.

Being religious is fine
Being non-religious is fine
Thinking you are better for either choice is bad

Is have a correct worldview just as good as having an incorrect worldview?

Fun mode is when you please whichever God you choose be it killing your superiors in his holy message.

ow the edge

It must feel great in the short term to feel superior to a straw man, crafted by your neuroses.

All praise be to Jesus, our Lord and Savior! Glory, glory hallelujah, his name above all other names! He is arisen and he is God Almighty, creator of Heaven and Earth! Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess!

thats old squishy bait familam...way too played already. cmon this is sat night...I came here to be entertained.

>another angry atheist
Show me on the doll where the priest touched you.

>mongo level
youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10

Check'd

>Atheist intellectuals

>nothing

would you like me to reply? how about you convert what you said into fucking english

EUPHORIC

Sure, and you don't need to do much. You just need to take the first "have" and make it "having". My bad.

nice logic you have there does that mean if a godly person goes crazy and kills their boss they arn't stupid interesting notion, How do you plan to Kill God ?

Believing in god isn't a problem. Are you going to prove to us beyond doubt that there's no god? No? Then fuck off.

LOL FGT PUT A KNIFE TO YOUR THROAT AND MAYBE JUST NICK A CAROTID

Not an argument.

>You're IQ

this is shit bait and yet its gonna get a lot of butthurt replies

>Being this asshurt
Good. Your anti-religion is a Marxist ploy, and it is being systematically destroyed from this moment on. Every atheist society is a dying society, period.

Stay mad, and scream impotently as your disgusting sterile nihlistic worldview collapses around you.

""""Mother"""" Teresa BTFO! youtu.be/65JxnUW7Wk4

Mother Teresa is rightly a saint and to peddle a shitty hitpiece does nothing to the contrary. It's an embarrassment

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-I15pSP9YE

>all these butthurt christians

Keep telling yourself that.

We've turned this into a "laugh at anti-theists" thread.

t. miserable atheist degenerate who drunk himself to death

bill cosby is great comedian

orly my life is amazing i make $800k a year and have 2 wives and there ain't no god bitch and nothing bad (aka lightning) has ever happened to me LOL

Double think

Athiest only hate God because the Lord doesnt put up with sexual degeneracy

Death to america

Death to england

Death to france

hot

atheistface extreme

lol dumb fuck it's ATHEIST

Good bait.

Christopher literally took it up the ass in university. He was also a dick to his brother.

You would've been flogged to death for your heresy faggot, if marxism and kikes hadn't of castrated Christiany.

>mfw you burn in hell for all eternity

btw Christopher Hitchens was a kike and no one should take him too seriously

>Hitchens was born in Portsmouth, Hampshire, the elder of two boys.[8][9] His parents, Eric Ernest Hitchens (1909–1987) and Yvonne Jean Hitchens (née Hickman; 1921–1973), met in Scotland when both were serving in the Royal Navy during World War II.[10] Later in life, Hitchens identified as Jewish—since Judaism is matrilineal and his mother had some Jewish ancestry.

Hitchfags BTFO

Holy fuck

(((heisenberg)))

Get fucked, was a typo

Hurr durr you no been speellinz gewd

Thats hilarious.

>he's still surprised when an atheist mouth piece turns out to be jewish

They literally all are. Dawkins, Sam Harris, Hitchens, maher. I can't even think of one that isn't a jew.

the catholic church was started by a jew too

discovered he was jewish at age 38. You're a fucking idiot lol.

Dawkins is not jewish you cunt. go read his biography and eddicate yourself

What was the source of all creation?
I submit to my creator

You can't get any more anti-Jewish than Jesus, that's why they killed him. Jesus had the audacity to claim there's something greater than the temple of Solomon while he was inside which was absolute heresy. The Jews are still waiting for their "messiah", the one who would literally murder and destroy all of Israel's enemies but they just don't get it that love is the answer.

>>tfw I'm a pantheist and you don't believe in my god

Hypostatic union, my man.

>tfw too intelligent to be an atheist

>Christopher Hitchens

Apparently if you're an atheist you are a fucking faggot too. This guy smoked cock for most of his life.

>too
You're doing it wrong!

Go on..

After my father died a very gruesome death, I no longer believe in God.

>You're IQ is probably mongo level

What straw man did he create ?

>Are you going to prove to us beyond doubt that there's no god? No?
oh look this again, burden of proof lays with those making the extraordinary claims, yawn.

>You're IQ is probably mongo level

As in mongoloid level?

Ironic because East Asians are mongoloids, and they have higher average IQs than white people, which you probably are.

I'm going to do a magic trick. I'm going to say a number, and when I do, you're going to shut the fuck up.
Ready?

>burden of proof
This isn't a rule of logic but one of rhetoric, everyone seems to forget that.

I see. Run all outta arguements?

Resorting to threats?

I hear your numbers dropped to 1.6% recently.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 53&version=KJV

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

>>>/reddit/

God is dead!

>posting Lesser Hitchens

Absolute heresy.

I am not going to say that I believe in God because that is too easy.

Do I wish there was a god because it makes it easier on me, do I think that there are some beautiful things in this existence that gold explains, and is there possibility for education on (some biblical morals)

Yes

I am not dumb enough to pour my life into some hoax but I am also joyful enough to exclaim that I am willing to test it.

Are unicorns real? Answer me Sup Forums.

Claiming that the universe is uncreated is a pretty extraordinary claim.

>he doesn't know
heh

No, it's a rule of logic, it's illogical to make wacky claims without evidence & expect people to believe you, try that in a court of law, burden of proof is on you.

Tell us another page from the Talmud Rabbi Schlomo Dipo-shito-witz!

oh do fuck off, adults are talking.

*your

The big problem with atheists is they base their concept of god on the bible or whatever (and that's what they refute) and look just as ridiculous as evangelicals trying to prove something

Amateur.

atheists are the most immoral and stupid people. jews invented atheism, sad people can worship a kike like hitchens.
>thinking nothing can come from something

plebbit is leaking. nu-pol is a jumbled mess of atheist scum

>christcuck tripfag this triggered his fairy tales are manmade

Nothing to see here. Christcucks will get down on their knees for a dead jew until they die

What about if I believe in the creator(s) of the simulation?

That's epistemology, m8.

Doesn't seem so.

Mainstream atheists do have a problem of basing their views of specific religions, religion as a whole, or theism on limited examples and so looking very stupid but I'd say the biggest issue is seeing atheism as something substantial, scientific, rational or whatever and not just "not theism".

>Kurt Gödel

>Heisenberg

>Ludwig Wittgenstein

>John von Neumann

>Leibniz

I freely admit I took the bait and did not know of this copypasta.

>fedoratipping cuckold trying as hard as he can to devalue someone's opinion by projecting

Nothing to see here, just another edgy leaf who is seeking attention.

Also, you clearly don't know shit about the religion and belief you claim to be above. Christ isn't dead. He's alive. I happily get on my knees for my savior. Have fun in your sin. Won't get you far.

Atheism is the fastest decreasing religion on the planet.

My IQ and my faith are mutually exclusive qualities, neither inherently reflective of the other.

Also, I'm black. How does it feel having a shitskin that's more intelligent than (you), you pig-fucking in-breeder?

read this

>>fedoratipping
Not an argument see pic related

>don't know shit about the religion and belief you claim to be above.
Was a catholic for 18 years i gurantee i know more than you hun

>I happily get on my knees
Good goyim

>Have fun in your sin.
Its ok i can sin all i want and then just repent on my deathbed isnt religion awesome

forgot pic

>i gurantee i know more than you hun
>Its ok i can sin all i want and then just repent on my deathbed