What can we do to get this race war started already

what can we do to get this race war started already

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/12176/watch-cnns-don-lemon-says-torture-special-needs-frank-camp
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/05/cnns_don_lemon_on_facebook_torture_of_white_victim_wasnt_evil_just_bad_home_training.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its been started for thousands of years. Why do you think so many niggers are in prison.

#standwithdylan

Shoot a nigger

WE NEEEEED UR MOENY

Is that real?

I would like to shoot my white male milk all over her bitchy bean face and taco.

it's hard to tell these days

I was hoping for armies going against each other, almost like a total war scenario where it's scary and in your face.

>Shoot a nigger

tonight

Just wait. Eventually the niggers will snap and start the war. Just have to be patient so the whites don't start it, either way we will get blamed but this will result in the least backlash

Just get that image trending.

No, but the girl is from the MTV YouTube video dear white people 2017 or something.

hahaha is she a jew too?

Trump needs to be in first.

It really is. I legitimately can't tell feminism/sjw nonsense apart from satire at this point.

He quote is from don lemon

Aside from going out and killing niggers? Just keep shitposting racist stuff for the left to use to get the niggers uppity about and it'll happen eventually

Fake?

niggers can't field a real army.

Sauce or it's fake.

Whashu sayin white BOI. You sasayin I'm gonna fuck YOW wyfe tanite????

fuck off mossad.

I'd be impressed if you did, I'm not married yet.

I want to fuck her in the mouth

dailywire.com/news/12176/watch-cnns-don-lemon-says-torture-special-needs-frank-camp
thats where it's from

never, this delusion that an entire group of people fit into one single political ideology is nonsensical.

Tell George Soros to go utterly apeshit on us.

Thanks.

Howsa bout I git me summa dat BOIPUCCI ya'll always talkin bout 'ere.
GIt ova here white BOI

it's already in full swing, it's just a cold racewar in America. Heating up every day

Gonna have to shank a bitch ain't I? Guess I'm gonna start that race war y'all want.

This isnt real

digits of truth

Why would we care about backlash in op's total war scenario?

HOWZA bout I FUKC allz ya alll WHITEBOIPUCCIS right NA?

why does the boipucci meme have to exist?

It's a reference to Don Lemon, a CNN host.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/01/05/cnns_don_lemon_on_facebook_torture_of_white_victim_wasnt_evil_just_bad_home_training.html

because Sup Forums/the internet is general exists.

It's the eyes.

No shit sherlock

People are shopping fake captions to the MTV commercial

Go to your local police station. Proceed to discharge a firearm in the direction of police officers. Tell them Sup Forums told you to do it.

Make sure to film all of it, to help redpill the normies.