>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JD4-DyMJAUc
edition.cnn.com/election/results/president
aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/
us.cnn.com/2016/12/30/politics/barack-obama-last-minute-final-actions-donald-trump/index.html
twitter.com/realJeffreyLord/status/817932710303899649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don't like anime, you aren't a real Trump supporter.

When will YEB! surge?

What did she mean by this?

I'll give you one last chance suicidal user, why do you want to kill yourself? Give detail.

compare the cost and output of the BBC to something like Sky or HBO and it's immediately apparent that the BBC has them bent over a rusty table and reamed where value for money is concerned.

I agree the tv license system is flawed and it pains me to see how miserably cucked the BBC is, but nonetheless they do some amazing work and are a valuable national institution.

Now tell me why you think you want to kill yourself you whiny poofter

When did you get/what was your first job?

CNN Reaction to Facebook Kidnap Video.

youtube.com/watch?v=JD4-DyMJAUc

>I'm doing my ppv
>but i needed to talk about this
>LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MEAN GENE

Nuts

>getting a first job
kek

who the fuck knows

>33

Communism.

She's just high after all of the money she got from the recount. She's probably crazy enough to have sex with some of these posters now.

What did he mean by this?

Give me shekels

Fuck you
i laughed but fuck you

Real communism hasn't been tried

Construction work for dad.

fast food and then grocery store bagger at 16

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

65,844,954 votes for Hillary = 232 electoral votes
62,979,879 votes for Trump = 306 electoral votes

1 Hillary electoral vote = 283,814 votes
1 Trump electoral vote = 205,817 votes

that's a 77,997 difference or a 0.725 ratio

if we took this ratio, and look it on the gender pay gap, we will find this falls in range #49 out of a 51 list

aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/

only Louisiana and Wyoming have a worst gender pay gap ratio than the US elections

so what does it feels like to have an electoral college that scores as worst as the national gender pay gap? you can't call that bullshit a democracy

>hurr durr, build wall, make america great again

calm your fat tits neets, I ain't blaiming Trump on this one, I am blaming Obama for doing what niggers do most of the time...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND RIOT WHAT'S LEFT

us.cnn.com/2016/12/30/politics/barack-obama-last-minute-final-actions-donald-trump/index.html

LITERALLY A FUCKING NIGGER DOING SOME NIGGERING

HE MIGHT AS WELL BURN THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE AND STEAL STUFF FROM IT

buy local, basically

that way your livelihood isn't at the whim of billionaire shareholders

SHES RICH BITCH!

she's too whacked out on weed and liberal politics to ever be coherent

Literally claiming that Communism's lack of investor pressure is a positive. I feel a helicopter ride is in her future.

What age? Under 18? 20?

Alright. Thanks.

Kennywood amusement park, 16.

The kids lived

Cart pusher at a local supermarket when I was 17!

why isn't the wall up by now already?!?!

Worked as a camp counselor summers from 13-18

MADMAN!

Electronics retail sales at 18. It sucked big league.

student

Packed medicine at a factory.

Its current year buddy now post some nice food.

15 at a cigarette/candy distribution business

Hello, Mister President.

twitter.com/realJeffreyLord/status/817932710303899649

She's just received the shekel equalivant to ahego, user. But yeah get that choppa ready.

>Tfw 20 and still never had a job

>8th grade
>sell magazines door to door with this shady guy who drove a group of kids around
>partnered with qt
>grabbed her ass
>came home late
>mom made me quit
good times

ITS COMING

I was an early adolescent when I started, I am 20 now.

>Trump came to my town a year ago today
Will all 8 years go by this quickly?

this tbqh desu famalia

BASED LORD

kek

>20
Boy, I'm 27 and I have never had any job. I will graduate this year from university tho, then my life will start hopefully

I want to jizz on this sluts glasses

I worked for some Filipino bitch married to a nigger selling sunglasses at a mall kiosk. Bitch packed up shop and left town without telling me, stiffing me my last paycheck. I ran into her doing that shit at another mall a year later. She must have thought I was there to kick her ass or something, because she reached in the register and paid me as soon as she saw me.

Why not, user? Don't your parents get annoyed?

>looks at flag
It's to late

This is what the best day ever looks like.
This is what revenge against the libtards looks like.
Anyone want to join us on Jan 20?

why does this guy care if some liberal whore commits genetic suicide?

>Boy, I'm 27 and I have never had any job. I will graduate this year from university tho, then my life will start hopefully

Sweden pls go

If you love Trump so much join the military. You can be out before his first term is up. Your can help him complete his vision. You can fight Russia when congress votes to go to war. Put your body and soul into you fanaticism.

How do your parents react? If I had a 20 year-old kid, I would force them to get a job.

Hey guys #1 Trump supporter here. Well, was. I thought he was going to Nuke Israel and create Mexican and Muslim death camps. But now that he's not(heck, he's going to make US pay for the wall SCREW THAT!) and he's filling the swamp with businessmen and bankers rather than lawyers and politicians like he said he would, I can' even look at myself in the mirror anymore. I mean he's clearly a puppet of Vladimir Putin and the Russian Government!. We made a huge mistake Sup Forums. We should've stood with Hillary. She would've kept America great.

wheres our tickets

I'm in college, so I guess they understand. I just want a job to make ends meet and get some extra money to buy certain tech necessities

THATS IT I NOW #STANDWITHRANDLET

Is Mexico still paying for the wall? Why do I see everywhere saying that American taxpayers are paying for the wall?

Thank you guys. I think I'm going to apply for a job that I will 100% get due to connections.

Getting a part-time job at a bike shop in a few months... what should I expect?

How does it feel to lose the culture war for the first time in your life?

normies have the best Trump memes

You can do it user.

>Counterfeit pepes

Expect to sell bikes.

Go ask people?

I love the very clear sarcasm in the 'rather than lawyers and politicians like he said he would', but I know that there's going to be SOMEBODY who takes this as an actual shillpost instead of just one of us shitposting.

You think anyone here would attack a European country on behalf of a country that has genetically displaced its white population?

So you peaked in the 8th grade. No wonder you love Trump.

as soon as Trump starts taxing remittances under the USA Patriot Act, Mexico starts paying

Let's just say Americans are loaning the money up front to get the fucking thing built now and doing so gladly

>Is Mexico still paying for the wall?
Yes.

>Why do I see everywhere saying that American taxpayers are paying for the wall?
Lugenpresse gonna Lugen.

>expect
what you put into it

Do it. Don't you want money?

This is the best one.

Hi, I’m Mike Lindell, Inventor, Manufacturer, and CEO of MyPillow®, Inc. Years ago, like you, I found myself extremely frustrated with my pillow going flat. Most pillows are designed to break down. I would wake up in the morning with a sore arm, my neck would hurt, my fingers would be numb, I would toss and turn all night not knowing why. I tried many different pillows on the market and none of them worked. So, I started to research pillows and study sleep disorders. I was adamant about creating the world’s healthiest, comfortable, most durable pillow.

For 10 years I had been on the entrepreneurial roller coaster and have persevered through many obstacles and setbacks. I have been told this idea of mine would never work more times than I can count. I have also been told to sell out, make it overseas, etc. My passion would never allow me to do that.

Today, I’m proud to provide each and every one of you with the opportunity to experience for yourself what was once said to be impossible. I manufacture each MyPillow® in my home state of Minnesota with materials that have all been made right here in the U.S.A!

I provide unprecedented customer service in house, so each call is handled exactly the way I would handle it myself.

I truly believe MyPillow® is the best pillow in the world, and that if everyone had one, they would get the best sleep ever, and the world would be a better place.

God Bless!

lel

Very helpful advice there, user.

>I'll hack the meme-frame
Always gets me

I agree. Sup Forums was never more fun tbqh

It probably won't be bad at first. You'll realize soon that other employees don't do shit and you'll hate it.

Holy shit this is gold

>no more buy 1 get 1 free deals

Despite the shill raids, these are good times overall.

Beans always gets me.

>watching the apprentice
>men completely btfo for first 5 eps

Anti-Pepeists were so delusional

You're a bit late.

What the actual fuck is the deal with this? Did you sell actual magazines or magazine subscriptions? The first time I had some kid come to my door doing this I was wierded out by how fucking unconscionable it was. Some guy just dropped off a bunch of kids somewhere and told them to go door to door selling subscriptions that were two or three times the normal price. I looked it up on the internet and found out it was both an enormous scam where you never get the magazines and that the kids were usually from way the fuck far away, out-of-state, even.

I kinda miss CTR in a way. We did a lot of shitposting because of them.

digits and trump has a huge wiener

In high school, I was infamous among my classmates for contributing poorly to group projects. I guess this is my comeuppance.