Visiting the US

>visiting the US
>go to get a Big Mac
>go inside the building
>the cashier asks me for my "McDonald's ID"
>say I don't have one and ask wtf it is
>she suddenly gets extremely hostile and says I need to leave immediately or I'll be forced to by security unless I can present a McDonald's ID
>ask if regular identification will do
>she tells me to leave
What the fuck is going on in your country, Americans? I knew it was ass-backwards, but this is some next level shit.

your lucky she didn't shoot you

where are you hiding now? We'll send pizza

Last time I went to america they said my passport was fake because "No parent would be so cruel as to name their son *insert euphemism here*".

this must be a troll, i've never hearde of a mcdonald's id

they're in the newer mcdonald's built after november 2016 or mcdonald's in places like museums. they also removed the fucking chicken wraps as well.

We have a constitutional right to burgers, if you're a foreigner don't be surprised when we ask for some papers

>Shaggy B. Emus

McShit post

Don't ever go to KFC, they don't ask for ID but you will shart yourself after consuming their products

>he didnt bring his mc donalds passport

dumbass foreigners like OP that come and visit cant take the time to research shit apparently

>t. Ben Dovah

thos things had shredded cheese in em
disGAHsting

>When the local child prostitution ring dug tunnels under your property, violating the NAP so you contract the local McPCM (TM) to fire McTOW Missles (TM) at their child labourers and soldiers
>ancap face

You're problem was that you went to McDonald go to Wendy's.

>go to America
>forget mcdonalds ID

user, I...

This. Seriously eating anything hot and spicy will result in many shits. You can't work the next day after eating that crap. Shits burn and they never finish. Your ass is never satisfied after the dump. So you spend 30 mins after every dump trying to figure out if you still have shit pending.

Did you go to corporate headquarters and demand to be served by the receptionist?

>walk out of my place
>forget my mcdonald's ID
>can't get back in
>door is protected access by mcdonald's ID
>fuck it
>start driving
>all the road ads augmented reality projections are just random Ads for shit I don't even like
>doesn't even show my Preferred Mcdonald's Products, like the classic hot'n spicy mcChicken (2 for $2 Limited Time)
fuck this shit man

Go back to your country you filthy illegal

If you don't have a McDeluxe fast food fast pass from the 90s that lets you get grandfathered super sized meals you need to shoot yourself

>they also removed the fucking chicken wraps
Man, those things were so good. They've got smaller ones still dont they?
But fuck that.

Pen Island