WORLD WAR 3 HAPPENING

American Tanks rolling towards russia

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/576290/World-War-3-Before-Donald-Trump-Inauguration-Barack-Obama-Russia-US-Vladimir-Putin-CIA

We did it boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/576290/World-War-3-Before-Donald-Trump-Inauguration-Barack-Obama-Russia-US-Vladimir-Putin-CIA
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38537689
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice meme desu

Have a bump

get in here boys, this is it

>digits

Oh fuck boys, it's happening. WE DIDN'T LISTEN!

this is actually happening boys, article a few hours old

Yeah this article doesn't seem biased at all

Wait... Is he smashing those bricks with an instaboner!?

>Obongo sends US forces towards Russia, out of butthurt for Trump's victory, but also to aid the people pulling the strings behind Obongo
>Declares war on Russia days before Trump is officially inaugurated into Presidency
>War is blamed on Trump, Obongo and shadow organisations win the war behind everyone's back
>Secures Obongo another 2 terms
>As an added bonus, Putin is dead
>World remains the same, except le Russian hacker dude is dead
I really wonder what Obongo is up to.

Bump for interest

new world order

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

There's a lack of shills here. What does that imply?

He actually can't declare an offensive war. It'd take a provocation, and I can assure you Russians in the region are on a very tight leash.
Evil Russian propaganda is not a casus belli either.

He's chimping out, US president style

The good thing is Brazil is neutral

Poland will nuke you, don't you worry. We have several nuclear silos on Madagascar.

so why the heck did Obongo Hussain charging a bunch of tanks at russia right now?

Why? redpill me this.

>dailystar

Stop posting fake news you fucking dumb kid

Too early in Moscow. Give it another 30 minutes.

Yeah it's a good thing gardeners aren't a threat either

Because our retarded fucking MOD begged for it. And they're not charging, they'll be stationed a good distance from the border. They're here because well fuck knows really. They just are.

We cant win bois as long as you murricans dont team up and overthrow your goverment
I mean, Trump, yeah cool, but he will just keep this system going
Trust me, if he would be planning something to destroy this war wanting system which kills and enslaves people, he would have gotten killed already
this is it, this is the path we are heading to
and trump cant help us with that, only we as the people can help ourselves
man, i wish the nazis had won

pretty much this.

everything you have ever known has been a rich mans trick after all...

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Sounds like war my Polish sausage

your country is toast, us americans literally dont care about what happens overseas. Youd be surprised how an ocean dehumanizes

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/576290/World-War-3-Before-Donald-Trump-Inauguration-Barack-Obama-Russia-US-Vladimir-Putin-CIA
This whole Obama versus Trump "conflict" was a distraction from the start. MFW the two of the have been playing 5D chess all a.long

>87 tanks
>144 military vehicles
>4000 troop

Keep that shit in burgerland and fight on your own ground

It's generally interesting since they're here as a means to deter evil Russia, which is kinda funny given it's one tank brigade and like 3500 soldiers which in case of an actual war with Russia would get SRBM'd to shit right away as the information where they're stationed is absolutely public.

They're also here for joint exercises which will help poor stupid Poles learn how to NATO, which is also hilarious given our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan, and also the fact that our retarded fucking MoD caused several NATO-savvy generals and officers bail.

And then there comes the part where instead of buying gear our army needs MoD bought coal. $50 mil worth of it.

>He actually can't declare an offensive war. It'd take a provocation, and I can assure you Russians in the region are on a very tight leash.

Do you think that the CIA will not stoop to just shooting up some Poles or exploding another airplane and blaming it on Russia?

why coal?

Because our coal miner union is perpetually an inch from chimping out due to our coal mines being a near-bankrupt shithole of corruption and mismanagement, and that was a means to pump money into them without actually pumping money into them.
Poland.

tl;dr?

dont bring that reddit slang garbage to our board

on the bright side they can start making industrial diamonds with all that coal

>tfw in blast range of where the first nukes will drop
See you on the other side guys

or sell it to ppl because it's winter

Nah it'll stay right where it is, near the mines. But now it's strategic assets.
Meanwhile our power plants and industry will keep on importing Australian coal, because it's cheaper to haul it from fucking straya than to buy it locally.
Again, Poland.

jeez odd article huh

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-38537689
>US tanks arrive in Germany to help Nato defences
>6 January 2017

indeed