Пpивeт !!

пpивeт !!

Im currently learning russian but i cant roll the fucking R

somebody teach me pls fuck my jewish tongue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
vocaroo.com/i/s1M7ESRCA6P7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make your tongue into a bowl shape and press the tip against your gums about 1cm behind your teeth.

now push air out. if you practise enough you can do it right behind your teeth, like russian people do.

You're too sober to roll the r. Try it after chugging a bottle of vodka

I assumed he was drunk to begin with.

you can't be sober in russia, oh no. the pain is unbearable.

just pushing air out or also making the r sound ?

Half Russian here and got the Rs wrong for years. It's totally different to an English R

You get the R by touching your tongue against the top of your mouth. I couldn't get it for years until a native speaker got me to do this:

>> tongue touching top of mouth behind front teeth
>> blow through and make a 'drrrrr' sound (like a machine gun)
>> get used to this action/feeling and very briefly replicate it when doing an R

Or just listen to George Galloway on one of his classic rants.

I dont think russia needs more kikes.

Is there a good audio or video clip showing how it is supposed to be pronounced?

What a coincidence. Im a Russian who just started learning German. You guys are basically English but with Russian pronunciations and grammar and yet you slur all your syllables together so much that your R ends up like an ugh sound half the time. It's weird because to pronounce German words properly I have to speak like I'm speaking Russian but more drunk.

>german
>can't pronounce R

kys nigga

I am also trying to learn russian (about 1.5 months in) and I cant speak or type it for shit. I am pretty decent at reading it though.

Listen to how Amerifats pronounce 'butter'.
(fuck you, I don't know, search yt or something)
It comes out more like 'budder'.
This 'd' sound is basically the position of the russian 'r' minus the trill. Make this sound a million times until you can stretch it into a roll.

>rolling R

Read it properly fagg

Pronounce it the way you would in words like Reich. That works fine.

But then it's just a normal R and no trilling

Yeah but that's the sound used in most our words. What words are you thinking of that need more trill?

Russia is controlled by a satanic philosopher.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

I don't know I feel like That in пpивeт is a trilling R or am I wrong

Fug you ids budder xD

Doesn't feel like that to me. Here is me recording a few random words with R sounds. There was a пpивeт at the beginning but vocaroo cut it off.
vocaroo.com/i/s1M7ESRCA6P7
Then again maybe I'm rolling it and I don't notice because I'm a native speaker.

Yeah you're definitely rolling it lol

Well fug then. I guess I'm useless then because I don't actually know how I do it. I just do. I guess then I should learn to unroll it for Deutsch?

I guess the best analogy I could suggest for you is something I vaguely remember from school then. When you are trying to make that R sound, try to imitate a dog snarling. Imagine that angry dog lowering its front, lining its ears up with its head and preparing to attack as it makes that low rumbling "grrrrr" sound. That's your R.

No you can use it for speaking German, the people in bavaria (south of Germany ) they roll the R too, it's their dialect

those fuckings R's man

when you make an r sound you have your tongue touching the roof of your mouth at the sides,
when you make a russian r sound you have the tip of your tongue touching the roof of your mouth and then vibrate it while breathing out to make the rolling r sound.

good luck user

t. russian jew

My girlfriend is Russian.

I cant speak a word of it but god does she sound sexy when she speaks it.

Slav girls are the future. I wish pol would wake up to this.

Cool. I heard the southern Germans are the ones who spoke the old Hochdeutsch which seems to also be the dialect that has pronunciations most similar to Russian. Now I just need to grasp acusative, dative etc cases so I don't keep fucking up all your verbs. Russian does the exact same thing, but it's intuitive to me there while I have no intuition for German. Duolingo doesn't help either because they intentionally make you use the language rather than teach you the theory.

Yeah man fuck duolingo, I tried learning Russian with it but instead of explaining the Russian Alphabet, they just started with words, I couldn't even read it I had to use the World Wide Web.

I found a new app yesterday it's called "Memrise" it's much better in my opinion maybe you should give it a try

Duolingo actually mostly works for German since I'm fluent in Russian and English and German mostly combines elements of the two. I only really need to look up a bit of stuff this way and make really good progress.
Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll try it out!

> learn russian
> 2017
Meh. I've started to learn arabic recently. Good luck tho

Thank you too for giving me all those Tipps. I appreciate it

Merry Christmas Brat

do you roll you Ds, when sayng things like i didn't do it, and plenty of the other words when you roll the t's and the d's
...just start from there
the sound is identical

RRREEEEE fucking emuniggers man stop stealing our wymyns!!