Besides Hillary, who lost the hardest?

Besides Hillary, who lost the hardest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B06vJf3sMtI
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuckin warlock kills my sides everytime, he looks like the dungeonmaster from the D&D cartoon

jeb! lost quite hard

Jeb!

Even Ted Cruz was able to claw out of muck but Jeb! may never recover

>its not the current year anymore

The American """"""people""""""

Please clap

A warloc in Mexico

Nate Cardboardboxpissedonbyadog

One random guy is ben shapiro, i think he had a step change down due to his #nevertrump campaign

Israel's enemies. President Trump is going to stomp Iran so hard.

Warlock thread?

Jeb is a turtle, he'll be back by 2020, and finally get into the whitehouse in 2024

>nothing in over a month on their youtube channel

Rick Wilson

Technically he isn't president yet.

>who lost the hardest?

Paid crisis actors.

>3:12
youtube.com/watch?v=B06vJf3sMtI

probably obama.

>constantly said trump will never be president
>threw TOTAL support behind evil hillary, which felt like one hell of a conflict of interest
>she lost anyway to the one person who can and will undo ANYTHING he did that might have a long lasting impact
>proceed to throw political temper tantrums by trying to piss off russia
>putin consistently takes the high ground
>in whining about putin's supposed support of trump, it proves that americans hold THE PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA'S OPINION IN HIGHER REGARD THAN THE ACTUAL PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
>looks quite bitter and very selfish as his concerns seem to be more about what HE did than how american can IMPROVE on it

it's really quite shameful.

>no longer 2016
>clinton lost
>he'll have to go home
>will be returned to england just in time to see it leave the eu for good
I have a feeling 2017 will be an amazing year

I honestly feel bad for him sometimes.

But then I remember he comes from a family that supports globalism and then I don't feel bad anymore.

>"Race relations have improved under my presidency"

He's really falling apart.

He's not president yet. Don't count your chickens too soon.

Nate plastic.

He lost all his credibility and then had a melt down on twitter.

>Mexican Warlock

who didnt lose?

>you cannot deport 11 mealion immigrants!

a few more

this one is almost sad

The American people.

This insufferable faggot needs to be the first one catapulted over the wall

seriously, will he ever recover?

>Use by 2016

I laughed at this.

What has this place done to me?

Hahahaha what a fuck

Someone posted this like 6 months ago.
I called Mexican warlock a puny trickster who is wong.
I got quads.
Trump won.

The show is on break, you genius

This exact thread AGAIN? What is going on?

i hope he lost his ass shorting the market

nice digits

I didn't care enough to check

notice the way oswalt always had michelle by the neck. not arm around her shoulders, but hand around the back of her neck. he was subconsciously trying to control her, as he knew at any time she could leave him for a better man, or woman.

mfw the warlock was right and trump has a heart attack before the innauguration.

>seriously, will he ever recover?

his hair won't

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>*Record scratch*
>*Freeze frame*

>You're probably wondering how I ended up here

>Well, this is my story how I went from the top warlock of Mexico to another victim of an inter-gang drug war.

Did any one celebrity that said they were moving to Canada or Europe actually do it? Where's that list?

I feel bad for liberals i mean they in their own reality wanted to do the right thing

so Hitler did

Jeb!, I feel horrible for the guy. Not only did he get blown the fuck out, his own mother hates him, his father wouldn't say a word to support him, his wife is fucking ugly, and he has no friends. I'd say at least not Anthony Burch, but I'm pretty sure Burch says as least I'm not Jeb!

Obama. When he was campaigning for her, he stated that her election would be a continuation of his policies and vision for America...And it was a resounding HELL NO!

Butthurt and lonely, damn

Magic is the work of the dark Lord of pain and temptation, Kek and Christ guided Trump to victory, not some bean magic.

I would honestly be okay with a iJeb! presidency. Hes just too harmless. You could NEVER be mad at him for anything. He is literally the perfect puppet. You just feel bad that he has to tell you all about the mass genocide his masters are causing =[

trump supporters

I think some woman put a few hundred thousand on Hillary. Her first ever bet too if I recall.

>Did any one celebrity that said they were moving to Canada or Europe actually do it?

What do you think? Pretty sure that lena cunt called everyone sexist bigots when people asked her if she'd started packing.

(((them)))

Objectively superior version

Sup Forums, memes.

This qt fish, too.

there's still time, trump cannot and will not be president

Jeb. I feel bad for him.

must have been one of those mexican intellectuals they were talking about.

Technically he said he would not be President. He didn't say he wouldn't be elected President.

Really--did he look into a bowl of all the beans he shit out and divine its secrets?

If it had been a solid log, that would have predicted the building of the wall.

Mexico is such a joke country, can't believe put up with these Harry Potter beaners coming here with their magical saints other useless beaner beliefs. Fuck'em all

lmao

Trump. Because Pence will run everything.

Bernie Sanders reputation.

During the election, even though I disagreed with his views, I could at least say he stood by his word. After he caved and subsequently endorsed Hillary any potential respect for him was gone in an instant.

You know the meme was "it's 2015" right?

so many losers, hard to say

Not to mention State undersecretaries being more loyal to Clinton and military officers loyal to themselves. He really failed to be an effective president, especially in the end. Even his Iran deal is being undermined. Obamacare is safer than Republicans will admit, they will likely repackage it to get his name off it if they can't repeal major portions of it.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Head like a damn thumb.

Sup Forums saw a roughly 40% increase in traffic during the 2016 election cycle, a large number of which came to Sup Forums. It's actually fairly likely that they haven't.

It is sad. The guy lost his wife and decided rather than to withdraw and mourn to try hard to move on and became exasperated with his political opinions. I can't blame him, he needs to keep his career going and there's no time to slow down but it blew up in his face I think.

Even Mexico's warlocks are terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

>Donald Trump, the most Jewish president
>Jews losing

Still, I wonder what happened to him? Surely he had just woken up and looked like that? There's no way he was throwing tantrums or something for him to like that, right?

this is why i save things

Nate copper

the fucking hair loss he experienced in those two photos from being triggered too many times amazes me

every time I see this image I think hes holding a shamwow.

Kek is more powerful than warlocks

Good insight

nah m8 he just has a different haircut

Good, frankly

>Obama goes against the jews and extends an olive branch to Iran, opening up diplomatic relationships a bit
>Netanyu or whatever throwing a bitchfit
>Iran responds by capturing a US tug boat and it's crew, parading them around media.

Iran had their chance, it's time to end them.