Why I support BLACK LIVES MATTER

I support the blacks in their STRUGGLE because they used to be SLAVES. U fuckin dumbasses on this board probably descended from slave owners!!! I bet you wish they would be ur slaves again, and then you could have sexual relations with them like Thomas Jefferson did.

Well here is what I have to say: NOT GONNA HAPPEN! Blacks will stand AGAINST you and all of your BULLSHIT.

The BLM movement is going porch to porch, gathering recruits to start a REVOLUTION against Donald Trump, who is a fraud installed by PUTIN!!!

You guys are SLIME and u are probably VIRGINS. Just wait until we prevail and see what happens next!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CSxVDMCUsAATXMS.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CSxVDMCUsAATXMS.jpg[/img]
youtube.com/watch?v=PW8f4G0zTJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Porch to porch...

You are fucked in the head.

>Porch to porch

Porch monkeys

Nice ghettos you have there...be a shame if they gentrified...

pbs.twimg.com/media/CSxVDMCUsAATXMS.jpg

WE

[img]pbs.twimg.com/media/CSxVDMCUsAATXMS.jpg[/img]

lol, they are monkeying around going porch to porch.

>virgins
>on Sup Forums

Say it ain't so, Jim.

BUT THAT'S RACIST. WE MUST LET BLACK COMMUNITIES STAY TOGETHER AND DIVERSIFY WHITE CULTURES

You're right OP

We need to enslave them again. Will just kill you, and feed your corpse to them

BLM is a communist organization. Are you a communist maggot?

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=PW8f4G0zTJo

SHART

Nigger.

>le democrats are the real racists!

Why is it always Jefferson getting flak? Why do they get so ass ravaged about him specifically?

started reading this, saw "REVOLUTION" and my only thought is wondering when my new gun is going to get here so if that revolution starts I can help end it right quick with all my southern brothers.

nobody alive today was a slave
and we gave them reparations in the form of public housing, planned parenthood, affirmative action, FAFSA, medical/obamacare, and countless other programs that they have been leeching off of for the last 50 years

this is some really weak shitposting

LOL porch to porch

Less than 1% of white people are related to slave owners.
Less than 4% of niggers are related to anyone who was ever enslaved.
The muh slavery meme needs to die along with all the niggers

Nigger Nigger, pull the trigger.

>i support muh Nazi Collaborator Bux and hate group
drink bleach

BLM is a terrorist cell. Hang 'em all. Kill yourself.

He had a LOT of slaves.

Each one of those bricks has the name of one of his slaves on it.

please don't respond to this, it's too obvious

focus on the good

Yeah man Jontavious's member doesn't even taste that bad after a few days. You guys are just insecure.

Fuck MLK and fuck black people.

They don't need fuckin, they fuck themselves.

>used to be

OK? I probably used to be Roman slave.

Trust me, we all wish slavery had never happened!

Wuz

#BuyersRemorse

>The BLM movement will be swinging porch to porch

Ftfy

You know that less than 2% of whites, owned slaves right...And do you know who the first American slave holder was?....A black man.

Go complain to the bloodlines of your Nubian kings that sold their black asses!

Africa does quite well....

Hey want to know a fun fact, the vast majority of those slaves that came to America were slaves in Africa,and sold to the Europeans by stronger African tribes! Tell me would you rather be a slave in America or Africa? Keep in mind slavery is still prevalent in parts of Africa. And now look at the American slaves 13% of the population disproportionately sucking on welfare, yet oppressed

>I rep real niggas cuz dey slaves n shitttt. U fuckin dumbasses prob crackas dat shot MLK!!! YALL Niggas wanna ride my hoe, Tanikashika.

>HELL NAH niggas! We wuz kings and sheet!
>BLM going do to do, rapping dat truth nigga.
> Fuck yall Niggas, gimme mo for dem programs

>BIX NOOD MUFUGGA

How I imagine that read before a beta cuck translated it into academic negro speak.

pretty sure only a quarter of black americans are descended from slaves, most of them look half-caste anyway

How dare you question my family's honour and accuse my family of being slave traders.
We were slave traders.