Shaun King, son of Martin Luther King Jr., has a point

Well Sup Forums, are you a white supremacist?

Of course.

talcum x

damn beat me too it

Is he just trolling by now? He's whiter than the so-called white hispanics.

I believe in black african jayzuz and his flying saucer.

No, he has to keep up this act because he got a scholarship that was only for niggers.

kek

fuck MLK,FUCK BLACK PEOPLE

Notice how he shaves the front of his head to give the appearance of a nigger hairline

Fucking faggot, and I suppose when the Asians make Jesus an Asian, that's ok? Only bad when he's white.

niggers are lucky that our culture is so cucked, hopefully they realize this is their best option and start acting civilized, because not even islam wants niggers

Jesus was a white middle easterner.

I wish Shaun King would stop whitesplaining at me.

Fucking white faggot.

Middle easterners aren't white anymore?

you can tell which of the killers are REALLY nasty when they hold their head up by the eyes

>In 2017, a white BLM leader is a white supremacist BLM leader. If you advance a white BLM leader, you are a white supremacist.

Someone tweet this at him

Offense involving DNA? What is that?

I'll just leave this here.

>>In 2017, a white BLM leader is a white supremacist BLM leader. If you advance a white BLM leader, you are a white supremacist.

lel

Jesus legitimately wasn't white though

Check the flag of the OP and you can see why he posted this filth.

They never were

Ha! I want to hate this mother fucker but he's too damn hilarious: the shirtless pic that you and others have posted, talcum x, Martin Luther Cream, I mean there are just so many memes. I'm grateful for this retard because he's such a fuckin joke

Sure am.

What a fucking dipshit. The mentally ill are given positions, somehow, in journalism. Why

I wonder if real black people's mustache stubble looks like that.

>Well Sup Forums, are you a white supremacist?
No user. Im Russian, 500lbs and a hacker.

Men with stick arms really bother me, it's unsettling

I'm gonna post this on FB for fun

>tfw all of my friends are hardcore liberals because I live in California
>tfw the painful cringe that is my timeline

Is this our first [current year]?

Sounds miserable.

You should increase your income level. I work with business owners for a living and most of them don't like the idea of higher taxes and larger government control.

Reminder that not only was Jesus white, but that there are verses which back this up.

martin luther cream

Such as? I just want to troll fags...

I live in South California. Everyone here is a hardcore libtard because there are a ton of illegals.

Even most wealthier people follow that hardcore liberal shit and support BLM and all that crazy shit, and think Obama is the best thing that ever happened and were all for Hillary.

The only red friends I have from California moved away a long time ago because California sucks unless you can get on welfare.

i work with a black guy who's mustache grows exactly like that. i asked him if he trims it for that look and he told me nah it just grows that way.

technically, they aren't even "protesting" that.

they're "protesting" the black folk (who basically always end up being some kind of criminal who attacked the cops first) killed by white cops.

yes, it's pathetic and embarrassing.

Specifically its the transfiguration which you can google. It's a couple of different verses. Also, Psalms 45:2-3. If you want to troll blacks, one thing that is really common to them from the Ethiopia region I think is regarding the book of Enoch as basically canon. In that book I think its Moses who is described as being white skinned, which causes a major controversy because his people worry he might be the offspring of an angel.

It's great because christian fundamentalists can't argue against mythical jesus, who defies basic genetics. They can only assert a historical jesus was non-white. If impregnated by God/Holy Spirit, then mythical Jesus could be any skin color - but in this case was white.

>mfw some normie newspaper called him out on his "blackness"

I was more than surprised.