Anyone here masons?

newfag jw

My uncle was a free mason.
he owned a liquor store and a lot of apartment complexes is like a mini godfather in the community. You just need to be a good neighbor in the city and the freemasons will come to you

awesome. their contribution to charity and community is incredible

How are you supposed to join?

Literally walked up and asked: they hung out with me and invited me to a party

>made a petition
>get interviewed
>join

The masons are in decline, they'll take most ppl that apply you just need a clean criminal record

>clean criminal record
fuck are you srs? how clean?

i think you just apply to join them. I think you need recommendations from a couple of people at the lodge you want to join, though.
There's a couple of requirements as well, like believing in a supreme being (of any faith) and being male and not a slave.

Former 33rd degree checking in

Freemasons love cock

Jello, I am highest level mason, AMA

No i didn't.

Here

All masons love cocks

What the fuck do the masons actually worship/do?

whats the point of freemasonry? i get that it used to be a club with high morals but being a mason today must be tough?

Be an active member of your community. Make yourself conspicuous by your strong moral character and righteous conduct.
Traditionally and in most lodges today, you must be recommended for membership by an active member. Different lodges have different selection processes.

Your best bet is to express your interest to a member of your local lodge.

Don't worship anything; you just need to believe in a god pretty much. Since it's mostly in the west, most members are Christian of some form so prayers will be said to God.

And as for do, it's basically a club of connections to help the community or other brothers. It's all about learning from lessons and each other to become better men. There has been a recent shove towards more and more charities in my area but they're not about them, even if they do participate. There are other Masonic related bodies like the Shriners which are much more charity oriented.

Ok, sounds interesting, thanks

I have a book about Freemason symbolism that I still haven't gotten around to reading. There's also a Jewish freemasonry pub in my city.

What do you guys actually do?

No problem.
And if you've ever talked with someone from or been part of military yourself, Masonry is taken to very much by veterans because it's all about being buddies and helping each other like a soldier would with their squad members or other personnel.

what if I never go outside?

Like explainable crimes, and they have you list references to make sure you don't beat your wife

It's all about one god. Literally masons are a place for established men to hang out and have connections politically and socially. If you want to be one approach one and ask

In general it's just talk a bit with each other in meetings, talk about people wanting to join or whatever, and talk about events members may bring up, such as wanting to help or donate to people or causes.
Just note that there is quite the difference between American and European lodges so I can't say exactly, but it's nothing much. I just hope you guys praise your flag and country like we do over here before each meeting.

I never really went out myself since I'm a very shy socially awkward homebody. My father got me into it after he also got me into DeMolay, the younger form of Masonry for ages 12-21 if I recall right. To show interest, just ask a Mason about it. That's all you have to do to get started.

>anyone here masons?

Reminder

Any Roman Catholic joining the Freemasons is automatically excommunicated by doing so.

I'm actually calling to talk about joining a lodge here this week. One of my friends is one and recommended I join.

you got to be a person of influence or have high connections with actual skills.

those claiming to be masons or having uncles to be masons are bullshitting.

no one here is a mason.

>you got to be a person of influence
kek, no.

Masonic symbolism and pageantry isn't that deep. If the author filled a book with it, then he likely made most of it up.
You won't recognize a Freemason by the way he shakes your hand or how he poses for a portrait, and more overt "signalling" like the flashing of rings is generally thought to be in poor taste.

>What do you guys actually do?
It's just a fraternity. We plan events and services, discuss our community, and chat shit. Save dues, membership doesn't come with any duties or obligations that you would not otherwise be performing as a good and active citizen.

the whole occultism of freemasonry is by definition satanic.
the reason why its fraternalized is to bring about agendas or influence. if you dont have influence in areas of interest you are not going to be in it, vice versa, occult or cults work with using people with power or money. they just dont take anyone.

anyway fraternalization in government should be outlawed, its wrong for the people. Islam did right by banning freemasonry and killing them.

We are here.

We have always been here.

We are always watching.

Screen Cap This Thread.

>photoshop reddit

Believe what ya will, bro. Not our job to argue and try to change that.

By your post, you are obviously not one either.

>you got to be a person of influence or have high connections with actual skills.

This is not always true. It depends on the lodge you join, and plenty of lodges look at ones' character before "omg how much money/connections/influence/skills". This is because many lodges want members who aspire for these things, and appear to have the means to reach them (ie strong will, good attitude, devoted, hard working, intellectual, open-mindedness, etc).

About the god thing, depending on the lodge, you sometimes only have to attest to the fact that you truly recognize A god, or designer, of some sort. The only reason I couldn't decide to approach any lodge is because I still cannot determine my beliefs enough to match the criteria. I believe there is something, but I still haven't decided what level of sentience that something posses. I don't think that would work.

tldr; kys faggot

>hi Sup Forums! I am Mason just like (You)!
>let's talk about "mason stuff" and share mason secrets!

Nice try Cowan...

Satisfied Faggot?

Wow! a 14 year old troll on Sup Forums? who knew? Nice b8 m9, but if you're serious then kyspls

kek'd at pic

What could free masonry tell us about the illuminati? Also, do any masons here know of and tell me if this is true.

Helena Blavatsky's writings have made such a strong impression with masonic groups within the eastern united states and from my readings traveled all over the world.

she was heavily involved with crowley and the german esoteric groups, which played a large role in Hitler's rise to power.

Does the Illuminati exist and are other masonic lodges combating it?

Illuminati's just a joke as far as I know. Same league as joking about the goat sacrifices that get spouted about.
But for Blavatsky's writings, that rings a bell but I can't remember what so I don't have say on that. Might've just been from a course in college or something that mentioned Blavatsky.

My grandpa was a Freemason. It's basically an adult fraternity for the good ole boys. They are always secretive about it the same way we are secretive IRL about imageboards. For them it was a place to shitpost IRL before the internet with one another.

Dem books ya'll. dis gotta b real.

ya'll betta b scareedd.

No serious whattup dude. Tell us about the early lodges they had in colonial north america. i heard shit was crazy back then

>this faggot's never been to a Goat rodeo!

mason my eye!

14.7 second goat-riding champion here... you can ask me anything, but I won't say a darn thing.

^this

thank you. I've got a best friend in a lodge, AB. I've never personally believed much cred in large, esoteric conspiracy theories and had found it's all generally about the energy expended into it...only as great as we make it.

Blavatsky, imo, was not malignant per se in her design I think but I see a corelation of events where masons, among others usually royalty, are in the epicenter of crucial points of the story.

either writing the story or performing in the play, they're always there.

No real rodeo stars ITT...

SAD!

>Helena Blavatsky's writings have made such a strong impression with masonic groups within the eastern united states
Not a lot. I'm sure a lot of Masons there may have been in the Theosophical Society, but there wasn't much cross fertilisation.
>Does the Illuminati exist and are other masonic lodges combating it?
Probably not, and no. Even if it did, it's not Masonry's place to combat anything except ignorance.

Post apron, lodge members book, jewels or kys faggot.

Anyone can buy those books on Amazon.

I think you guys have awoken me enough to save this fucked up world. May kek be with all of you

itt gays

Exactly, combat ignorance with truth. But, boy oh boy, this culture of distraction is a bitch.

by your handwriting i can tell you are a liar. thats the handwriting of a skinny edgelord that barley passed college algebra.

why dont you show us some pendants or skirts that they wear?

Check my credentials Seamus!

Bogdanof twins are mere tylers in comparison!

was approached by a mason recently, he a good guy, and to be honest the whole fraternity thing sounds great. but I'm cheap as fuck. when it comes to dues I know the general policy is contribute what you can, but whats the actual expected dues...

Do they let blacks in?

Hey, uh, masons
Last night some user started dumping pictures of Masons wearing two watches.
He wouldn't reply to anyone and the thread got deleted, not archived. I only saved this one pic related (it's buzz aldrin). Why do Masons wear two watches?

Those books are so old I do not even like handling them, they were passed down to me by my grandfather.

Would you like to know what it's really about?

>Masons

You can buy all that stuff on Amazon.

>but whats the actual expected dues...
Anywhere from $50/yr to $1500/yr. It varies depending on the lodge.

Only in Prince Hall lodges.

your chapter was probably barred or nothing short of a dungeons and dragons meeting with trademark product much like a redneck will wear the cross but have nothing to do with confederacy.

real freemasons are people of high power and goverment that smuggle children.
what did your grandpa do exactly?

You're a crazy person. What watches? >Don't mind my watches

Hope you all like worshipping satan

FUCKING TEMPLAR GAY TRAITORS

What watches?

ok thanks for that info. also, he recommended born in blood as a starter book. thoughts?

Imma shock and aww your ass
Stop looking at my watches

Babylonian mystery school knowledge is Jewish, Luciferian, and psudeo-science/philosophy

What did KEK mean by this?

my cousin is a free mason and he's also jewish lol. he lives in florida but the "church" or "temple" he goes to is actually in southern Alabama and everyone there is in their 50's while he's in his mid 20's. I don't know shit about masons but if they're all like him then they're cool in my book.

morals and dogma, i'm sure it was mentioned already.

also, P. manly hall and other links on youtube provide fantastic speeches on all kinds of topics.

Unironic Satanists.

>expected dues

those are scammers.
let me guess, you live in a rural area with not many landmarks?
and there are kiwanis or shriners near by?

shriners say they arent copy saudi arabic shit, but they are.

I have a puppy, and a couple watches

>real freemasons are people of high power and goverment that smuggle children.
Nah that's the Bogdanoffs.
>what did your grandpa do exactly?
Lieutenant Colonel in the Army. Worked for some defense contractors after retiring as a desk jockey.

i've rarely met a shady mason, myself.

He's an idiot because that book is ridiculous. Absolutely read it, but just because it's hilarious.
You don't need any starter books (before joining), but stuff like Freemasonry for Dummies covers it all.

>M&D
>Manly Hall
>starter books
Nigga, you haven't even read them.

>those are scammers.
How so? Gotta keep the lights on somehow.
>and there are kiwanis or shriners near by?
No, those are American.

FIRST BLOOD
>stop talking about our watches

Welcome brother.

I haven't gone through the thread yet but there's usually an Australianfag here that likes to answers questions.

If he's still here, I'm finally going for my third degree on Monday.

Norfag here, became a freemason in the UK, spent a short time in there. AMA.

It's basically a social club for men with some religious/spiritual-historic imagery and phrasings mixed in. 85% friendly talk and banter, 15% ritual.

Not millionaires and billionaires, my lodge had a plumber, a carpenter, a taxi driver, an accountant, a shopowner and a policeman.

All extremely great people. Very welcoming, super friendly. Really some of the best people I have met.

Quite bit of eating and toasting, no political talk.

Toasting might be along the lines of: "We send our thoughts to masons whereever they may be, on land, sea or air and wish them safe journey home"

Religious/historic imagery might be something along the lines of: "We look towards the northern wall of the lodge, where Jacob stood as he told the templegoers to work hard and be good people". It sounds a bit weird, but it's all written down.

I'm pretty sure my dad is or at least knows someone who does

shit now idk what to think, is this where the havens are for child rape / cannibalism?

They do, although in America and Canada(although not as big) there's a special lodge just for blacks. It started in America after the civil war I believe.

Yup. You also get two watches!!

It's a social club with some traditional/religious/historic imagery.

Nothing like "Jesus loves you", it's really at the level it would equally much sense for any religion. Well, at least Christianity, Judaism and Islam, there's some references to Biblical characters. "David stood in the temple and said XYZ"

youre not in anything.

>It's basically a social club for men with some religious/spiritual-historic imagery and phrasings mixed in.

its called occultism
and pic related is the true occultism thats also in the sciences.

what did the templars find in jerusalem that convinced the pope that they are answerable only to god?

All these watches lmao

It's because we're watchful. :^)

>dues = scammers
Sorry, Masonry isn't Scientology. Dues are only for maintaining the lodge building and paying the bills, such as electricity or water.

the queen was spotted with 12 children to a picnic and they dissappeared. theres a huge investigation about it that was shortly closed.

Please elaborate

Oh look, it's you again, every single masons thread & like clockwork you appear, how do you do it, such an amazing coincidence huh.

It was ten native kids from BC, about 1962. never seen again and nothing to see

How many watches is too many watches?

Coolio. Hope you enjoy it, bro.

Ergo, so do you. And you know there's a search feature on the catalogue, right?

I live in a small ass town in ohio and theres a free mason church or whatever near me and call me ignorant but the place gives me the creeps. But the pencil compass logo thingy on their door always reminds me of assassins creed lol.

Annual dues for me in the UK was something like £60, but you had to pay for meals. Not dozens of meals a year. No wine charge. I think they were about £19, but of course you got a really solid meal.

Secret societies are degenerate.

However, Kek will forgive it if you're joining to infilitrate their ranks for the good of humanity.

Go forth Sup Forums, infiltrate the Freemasons to the highest levels.

Did you say "clockwork"? Hahaha
Don't talk about the watches!!

I'm a Mason. My dad trained me, and he went to the Masonry Institute of America back in the 70s. Need some concrete poured? Maybe some stonework, or tile? How about a pool? I don't know about these "levels" you guys are talking about, but we do have to use a lot of them in our work, and they have to be accurate.

I got my apron right here. I might not post it for some obvious norfag-related reasons.

Thanks, I'm excited to finally become a master mason. I've been going to lodge meetings about 2-3 times a month until I started working.

Are you the regular Australian mason that always shows up? If so have a beer with me to celebrate.