What if we let people choose what their taxes go to...

What if we let people choose what their taxes go to? Include an "statist" option where you let a govt agency decide how to spend it.

Voucher system, but for govt programs?

How might this work in theory, and how might it work in practice? Has this been talked about before somewhere?

This is a fucking great Idea actually.

This would lead to funding being cut in important areas while useless junk like "new sports equipment for schools" gets overfunded

You get a pamphlet when you file your taxes. You check boxes on where it gets distributed. You're a genius user, now we need meme war veterans help.

SHILL people aren't that fucking dumb. Most would check Military and Education as a fucking norm.

How about i just dont pay taxes

Yeah that sounds better get your hands off my money you useless shits

Welfare on the other hand, might wanna learn a skill you fuck.

No.
Women would give all their taxes to blind orphan babies with cancer foundation.
Nignogs and mexicans would of course give their money to minority funds to waste even more taxes on giving positive discrimination to minority students and so on.

Literally the only people funding infrastructure, roads, police, firefighters, government agencies, defense and so on would be white males.

well, Im not for public voting either way

Had this idea a while ago. It's pretty great. It's one of two truly great government-change ideas I've had in my lifetime, the other one being selling advertising space on currency.

Because that's how you fuck the poor.

>people actually think this is a good idea

Because people are retarded and don't understand the depth of what needs to be funded for everything to function.

[x] Helicopter rides for commies

>Literally the only people funding infrastructure, roads, police, firefighters, government agencies, defense and so on would be white males.

So nothing changes?

Me either, but after the cleanse of undesirables in our European nations. We would need to, nationalism and fascism will not survive without a common enemy.

>he thinks anarchy is a viable option

we arent neanderthals anymore buddy. You want to live a tribal lifestyle ruled by warlords?

I would check Roads and Military. Welfare niggers and Israel can fend for themselves.

Jews are superior even America admits it.

Capitalism is choice by purchase. Things you don't think you need, like national defense and police and fire would never get funded.

This is the kind of double think that promotes the very vices that destroy society.

The only muchers are the ones who accept the benefit of the various contributions of society and social history, but don't want to pay for it.

Or maybe we should still be paying the family of the guy who invented the wheel...

People that stupid aren't contributing serious amounts of tax money to the government.

>Portugal education.

>tribal lifestyle
>anarchy

those aren't the same you nigger.

you think women wouldn't want to fund fireman and roads and shit?

morally speaking, is it wrong if they DO put all their money into blind orphan babies with cancer foundation? as far as I can tell, that's not an agency of the govt, so either they do the impossible, or the govt eventually changes to have an agency dedicated to orphanages.

Military is federally funded. Police and firefighters are paid for by state tax you. Please don't be dumb.

>Welfare niggers
that wouldn't excactly be a thing, white trash would also have to receive handouts but not according to you, oh boy how it feels good to be ameripoor doesn't it?

see --->

Thats irrelevant

Honesty, would an average person know the right budget balance?
Do YOU know if you should allocate 2% or 4% of your budget to the police? A wrong guess could pretty much decimate the entire system.

This is a good idea on paper, but I think you would soon find that the majority of americans would be bias towards certain sections of the state/federal government.

For example theres some die hard tree huggers, but i would think not everyone would want to put their taxes towards the EPA. Same would go for infrastructure. People will see their roads and bridges in good condition and think why does my money need to go towards those?

again I think this is a good plan but it would need maybe a minimum amount of taxes going into certain parts of the government.

>> the other one being selling advertising space on currency.

holy hell, ugly laughing.

that's actually not a bad idea, f

Forcing the white "trash" to work would make them into respectable people or perish. Welfare makes people soft. See your neighbor Swedistan for example.

The idea would not to make it so specific, but majority of your concerns are STATE funded by the tax you pay to buy shit in your state. The feds will only step in and help fund if it is a nationwide necessity for the infrastructure mentioned.

By the way, there is already a system in my country that allows you to offer 1% of your taxes to any registered non-profit foundation.

Guess what, most people just go with the Child Cancer Foundation. (They are lead by jews and spend most of the money on "administration costs".)

*PortugUESE education

Learn to write your own language

so, it would be biased towards the agencies that the public wants?

True it's not the countries fault it's inhabited by retarded brownies. Nice catch.

Goodness gracious no

The world already looks like this

you want more?

I agree fuck advertising.

>american attempt at bantering
lol

It's really precious hearing a american calling other countries "brown people".

>56% and falling fast

i'm wondering how best to spin it.

Yes but sometimes the agencies that the public dont want are just as important as the ones they do. you need a good balance between them all, and with this system you would see some major disparities.

It needs to fall faster so I am old enough for the worldwide European nationalization and we purge you parasitic fucks.

Erm, "not too old" i'm gonna be burned at the cross by you autists for that typo.

>tribal
>warlords
>anarchy

top kek, warlords and tribal leaders were the government

democratic taxes, putting the power of the govt directly in the hands of the people. i'm still trying to sort out how this is a bad idea. Are there any books or lectures on this idea? Someone has to have talked about this before

so then those agencies need to make a better case to the public for their position. If they can't defend their existence in the free market of ideas, they shouldn't remain in power.

It's called Kickstarter and it creates a lot of solar powered water bottles.

>selling advertising space on currency.
Holy shit, that's great.

It is a great Idea bro, I think I will start a daily discussion on this now. I have to abandon the thread, got shit to do. Keep picking peoples brains.

praise

I'm in. Let's make a plan and meme it into reality

Kek
this is true

voluntary canary or something?

The government is already inherently inefficient, allowing civilians to allocate tax money would create a bureaucratic nightmare. In essence though, I think you are correct. You should instead remove unnecessary taxation while having minimal taxation to provide civility (national security etc.) allowing the free market to handle things.

Unless, of course, you are a filthy commie.

This is why we have a representative republic

forcing people to work what excactly? there's not enough jobs for people with little to no education

oh, because we need other people to decide how we spend our money for us? at least it's democratic!

No we choose the people that decide how our money is spent.

We're not a democracy, pleb

So, like picking a new wife to be cucked by? Do you need the govt to help you pick what job you get too?

i know fagt, I'm suggesting a different way.

Because this would give the opening to mob rule. What our founders were trying to avoid

we don't already have that? how would this worsen mob rule?

This seems completely random and really shitty if you actually need it for the military.

if the people won't put their taxes toward it, should we be doing it?

I mean, most americans were happy to support getting osama after 9/11.