What would it take to save American/Western girls?

>tfw already have a jap gf that likes Hitler
It's such a shame that white women are guilted or encouraged to look up to shit like this.

I'm not saying white people are fragile or more susceptible to cultural brainwashing, but it seems "cool" to emulate nigger/wigger culture, or just being whores in general because it's "living life to the fullest"

Mostly white people have some sort of identity issues that's why you increasingly see weirdos of the Portland/NY/SF Bay Area variants as acceptable.

If we go to the other end of the spectrum of white trash, they all tend to be wiggers/ghetto queens

Men need to fix themselves by embracing masculinity, self-improvement, and independence again. The rest will follow

You and your girlfriend should both kill yourselves. Weeaboo trash

How about some sauce nipbro?

Women were created to be subservient to men, the problem is that Nu-Males and Chads are degenerates that allow this behavior to happen. Sup Forums needs to become desirable to these women and shame them for their slutty behavior, only rewarding modest, pure girls with your dicks.

In time the sluts will realize that to get the attractive red-pilled Chad, they'll have to clean up their act. This is the only method that will work, all others will fail.

Im not a weaboo neither is she. I don't speak or know any Japanese lol. She doesn't like Japan either.

Of what

It doesn't work that whiteknighting is an actual thing, not to mention generous poo in loo sugar daddy types that worship white women.

It also seems white girls like to be edgy by dating black guys while Asian families would kill the daughter.

You should get a white woman's egg and implant it in your love doll. Best of both worlds.

Looks like your japanese gf needs to be saved.

by her own kin, i mean.

Then go home white pig. You and your yellow fever disgust me and should disgust any self respecting Asian woman and unironicslly liking hitler makes you both horrible human beings.

No one political ideology can change the world the way Jesus Christ can

We need more devout Christians who will stand up to degeneracy

>be asian
>have tiny penis
>cringe post on Sup Forums

>yellow fever
I'll bite. What's wrong with yellow fever? Not even a weeb but I love Asians, please tell me what makes it disgusting.

It appears that all of the good white women are gone, they are all in Japan however few of them there are. We here in the west are stuck with the awful ones

>they are all in Japan
Wrong.

This.

A wave of strong men would bring western women into line.

First we need the strong men...

Does Japan attract shitty white girls?

I'm saying to show me some proof that there is a massive migration to Japan by white women. You can't simply make a statement like, "Hurr we have all the good women here." without proof.

We need to repeal all the laws that make us slaves to women and we need to beat them into submission again.

NO MORE NIGGER COCKS FOR THEM TO GET AD-DICK-ED TO

INTERRACIAL BREEDING IS DESTROYING ANERICA

Legalize honor killing so Billy Ray Cyrus an do what must be done

Step 1: Turn off the TV

First of all, race mixing is absolutely degenerate.
Second, asian women have disgusting facial features and shitty bodies. No tits, no hips or ass, chipmunk faces, shitty dark eyes, horrible teeth a lot of times, etc. Yellow fever = shit taste in women.
Third, it's delusional to fall for the submissive asian wife meme. Asian women tend to be even more materialistic, shallow, and disloyal than white women.

White women are way worse than Asian women. I think Asian women are terrible but white women have no hope. If you only cared about beauty you would fuck an anime girl. 2D is the only way to stop women and their materialistic whorish ways