A message to libertarians ancaps and any other non authoritarian idiologies

A message to libertarians ancaps and any other non authoritarian idiologies a minimum of three years you'll sit back and remember how naive you are. Naivety will subside and you'll accept the that that vast majority of people are subservient sheep who require the guiding hand to even function in society. They can not think logically for themselves and will accept any dribble spewed I to their ears by someone who even slightly seems like they know what they're talking about. You'll have to swallow the final red-pilled. Someone's got to command the masses, you might as well try and be one who will benefit from the system. It's either that or be a part of the herd and do as you're told.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face

Be the boot or the face it's your choice.
Authoritarian is the last redpilled.
I hope this post helps you swallow it sooner.

Bump, this message needs needs to reach its target audience.

>statists unironically believe that they will personally be the boot and not the global elite
The only joy i could ever get from you getting your wish is that id get to see the look on your face as you finally realize just where you are on the food chain and the noose tightens around your neck.

I don't care if I'm the boot or the elite.
Neither need to worry about being the face being stopped. I'm going build my idoolgy around not being the face. Not leave it for an afterthought.

>reading comprehension
You are the face. The elite are the boot

Since life is survival of the fittest and the nature of such a competition requires there be a victor and a looser. If you wish to thrive in such a world you must live your life so as to thrive in your actions and do whatever possible to disadvantage competitors.

wow. How fucking retarded can you get.

Says who? What's preventing me from making myself and essential cog in their machine?

Bump, this is an important message

Retarded?
What is retarded about the "if you can't beat them join them" way of thinking? If the world is to be as such why would I not prepare myself to be in the best position possible?

You can't be the boot. There can be only one boot. Also bootfaceland falls behind since the boot is all about keeping people down and holding them back.

You can never rest. You need to be creative in new ways every day for eternity.

quit feeding the trolls, they will accept it in time like you said. At this point it's not about winning arguments. The only way to persuade most people in the modern era is through emotions and it's hard to let go of one's "muh freedom" programming. True freedom is anarchy, and anarchy is just a power vacuum. In the end any movement that advocates for freedom will be used as a tool for boot-stomping.

Cog. I.E. Replacable I.E. Face

Because you cannot be the boot. In bootfaceland you lose.

Your only choice with a snowballs chance is to make your environs as unbootfacelandlike as you can.

A cog in a substantially better place than one who had not even tried improve his station.
If one can be cleaver enough and can learn one's self In how the system works. It is possible to put your at the apex of the machine and be one of the few commanding cogs who's actions send shockwaves through eternity.

It's only about keeping those down who go against the grand plan for society.
One can be the boot should they wish. The only requirement is the willpower to secure the power.

I do not think them to be trolls. But genuinely misguided individuals. Why not expedite their process and contribute to the red-pilling?

One can not prevent the natural course of the comparison of powers. There will always be those who will seek to monopolise power and subjugate the masses to their will. The process can only be prolonged, never haulted entirely. It's simply the wisest choice to make the situation work for yourself.

I don't know, having major corporations run the world might be more effective than governments.

Strap on the jackboots!

Can't wait to fill you with holes.

>A message to libertarians ancaps and any other non authoritarian idiologies a minimum of three years you'll sit back and remember how naive you are. Naivety will subside and you'll accept the that that vast majority of people are subservient sheep who require the guiding hand to even function in society. They can not think logically for themselves and will accept any dribble spewed I to their ears by someone who even slightly seems like they know what they're talking about. You'll have to swallow the final red-pilled. Someone's got to command the masses, you might as well try and be one who will benefit from the system. It's either that or be a part of the herd and do as you're told.
>If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face
>Be the boot or the face it's your choice.
>Authoritarian is the last redpilled.
>I hope this post helps you swallow it sooner.

Reminder

Liberal Christian western democracy defeated Hitler, Imperial Japan and the USSR.

For non /pol note classical liberalism has nothing to do with the modern usage of the term to refer to what should be properly known as the left

How come totalitarian regimes cannot win against Classical liberal democracies, even at war which should be their main strength?

>I don't know, having major corporations run the world might be more effective than governments.

Corporatism does not really recognize the individual as having any say under the law Vs Corporate entities. Corporatism and Fascism are very similar. Mussolini's Italy is the best example It was a complete failure however and along with other totalitarian ideologies was crushed by classical liberal christian democracies.

Classical Liberal +Christian+Democracy rips apart all contenders

Totalitarians and authoritarians have no answer to this.

Orwell s warning o the future of mankind being potentially bleak, a boot stamping a human face forever is a warning to not let it happen, no a call to choose to be the boot or the face.

They rule hand in hand. Cronyism has established it's self as the dominant system. Why not do as I can to have a superior station?

And it's been subverted and defeated in turn. As is to be suspected of a place without a preexisting monopoly. Power is a finite recourse. Those who have it in large supply will do what they can to prevent others from taking it from them. Do what you can to put yourself as close to the top of the power totum as possible. To try and fight it is foolish. There are far to many safety precautions put into place.

>a minimum of three years you'll sit back and remember how naive you are
I've been a libertarian for over a decade now moron. Your ideology is retarded, it doesn't even work, it just leads to revolution.