Alex Jones prays for Israel and Netanyahu on show

Why do you still listen to this rambling buffoon?
youtu.be/1rRrvvSrL6Y
It's clear where his shekels are coming from.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/erDxW-zTxNo
youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=YK6PKhhr0HI
express.co.uk/news/uk/549164/EXCLUSIVE-Tough-new-laws-to-combat-the-surge-in-anti-Semitic-abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posts 30 min video
no timestamp
cya

found the israeli shill

Who are these semen extractor machines??

Do you think their assholes smell good?

Just heard this on his radio show about an hour ago.

I wish PJW would split from Infowars and do his own show.

>high IQ
>ethnostate
>fights muslims
what's wrong with Israel

Netanyahu is being investigated for corruption by police because he's a corrupt bastard and Jones is pretending its da globalists/George Soros lynching him.

Go away Alex. You're a fraud.

>17:50
>I tell you hwat, when my soul is rolling off this mortal coral...

OP is a full blown shill.

Leave our favorite water filter salesman alone!

You're a fucking idiot if you listen to that Kosher shill.

Absolutely nothing. How many of our dumbass hillbillies would you like to sacrifice to save your West Bank condo, Schlomo? Can I give you any more free guns, by the way?

This most recently

KEK HAS SPOKEN

And this.

youtu.be/erDxW-zTxNo

***BRRRŔRAP***

this.

There's literally nothing wrong with Israel.
We've just been memeing about gassing the Jews all this time.

youtu.be/erDxW-zTxNo

we're pro israel now, dumbass

bad religion

t_d & jidf fags pls go

So, to recap. Israel sucks and Sup Forums will never support it.

When Alex starts sucking Israeli cock, 99% of his listeners cut the feed, or just delet and go to the next tape.

AJ does some awesome stuff, and he was number one for Trump, and his info on Syria and Obongo's ISIS man-love reporting is outstanding. Maybe he gets a few extra checks for shilling for the yids time to time, it doesn't hurt anybody.

He belives Arabs run Hollywood and the globalists were going to New Zealand to survive a bio weapon. He's an idiot and his shilling permeates everything he says.

stfu muhammad, don't you have a goat to go rape?

>he actually takes anything Alex Jones says seriously
Hahaha! Point and laugh everyone! Laugh at the special needs kid.

Look he's too mainstream to invoke the JQ. He has Ron Paul, Tucker Carlsson, and even Trump himself on his show. If he showed his power level all of his big name guests would have to dump him.

PLUS!! If you listened to his best guest, Steve Pachneinik, you would not worry about his shilling (maybe he needs a few shekels goy, don't have a spilkus)

No, he's an outright shill and he's been this way for decades. Stop giving him clicks. He obscures Israel's involvement in everything and sincerely believes da GLOBILISTS are trying to take down Israel

stfu bonger, you can't even own a gun. Even a FUCKING LEAF can own one.

I've heard him mention the "Jewish Mafia" once before, but he then goes on to say that they're no different from Mafias from other countries.

He's an Israeli shill who probably works either for the CIA or Mossad.

wtf I love isreal now

>sincerely believes da GLOBILISTS are trying to take down Israel

Yeah I acknowledge he says this stuff, but I just have to think there is some reason for it. Maybe he has been threatened and that ultimate redpill, that he cannot bring up.

AJ redpills the normies, and he brings them halfway to the truth, then they come here, or seek out Brother Nathanael for the final cristalized truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ

i don't get how faggots like him can try to pretend they know the truth behind destabilizing the middle east and act pro assad and russia but still support israel.

even after the dnc emails proved destabilizing syria was to help israel.

it's fucking 1984 levels of cognitive dissonance.

If you think Alex Jones is credible then you are a low IQ person.

Is Jones betraying Trump? The alt-right shouldn't stand for this. Boycott that hack's show.

Donald Trump is going to burn your "country" in nuclear fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

I look forward to that day.

The digits cannot lie.

what in the fuck kek

Alex Jones is an Israel cuck but he has said multiple times on his show that there is a Jewish mafia and has acknowledged that a lot of those 'white' liberals calling for white people to be wiped out are Jewish liberals.

He has said this multiple times. He also said that Israel isn't perfect and they do shady shit, but says they aren't going away because of nuclear missiles.

Kike detected

You forgot

Ari Fleischer— White House spokesman for Bush on 9-11; Harlined Iraq WMD lies to the press; “dual citizen” of US and Israel; connected to the extremist group called theChabad LubavitchHasidics

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

I think he does it to try and convert normies. Because if you talk about the jews out loud to normies before they convert then you have a problem. That being said I'm still 50/50 on whether or not he's controlled opposition. I asked him on his AMA if he was controlled opposition and he freaked out... So there ya go.

>anyone that hates islamic terror states is a kike

ok muhammad

Israel is the terrorist state you kike fucknugget. Oven yourself

>Israel is the terrorist state

Who here disagrees with that comment Rebbi?

funny coming from the country that supported terrorists overthrowing secular governments in libya and syria and props up the wahhabi saudi regime that exports terrorism all over the world.

Come on man, he doesn't understand geopolitics. He listens to fucking Alex Jones, who thinks Saudi Arabia is allied AGAINST Israel

So what? Globalist Jews are the enemy ruining nations and bringing destruction and destabilization to the west. Zionist Jews just want their Israel and for Muslims to fuck off.

What is Iran?

Maybe because you broken sand niggers are a threat to global security so we are forced to keep your shit hole countries destabilized to protect ourselves.

>What is Israel's plan to take down Iraq?
>What is Israel's plan to take down Syria?
>What is Israel's role in 9/11?
>What is Israel's routine betrayal of the US and your non-existent response
Israel is a cancer on the world.

>What is Iran?

The awesome Aryans who fight ISIS in Syria and along with Russia have saved Syria?

I love Iran btw AMA.

DELET THIS

False dichotomy. No such division exists. Israel is the greatest terrorist state in the middle east and it is a threat to western national security. MI6 Intelligence agrees that Israel is the real threat in the M.E .

you're a fool if you believe they're separate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

>implying Jewmerica didn't fund Al Queda
>What is ISIS?
>What is Saudi Arabia?
>What is Wahhabi extremism
lol whoops just accidently dropped a shipment of US vehicles and US weapons on these ""moderates"" oh well. xDD

Israel needs to go.

>destabilized to protect ourselves
it's to protect israel.

terrorism will continue to be exported and westerners feel the effects.

they're destabilizing the middle east while flooding europe with refugees to destroy europe at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=YK6PKhhr0HI

oy vey its the Germans that are doing it!

Fuck off antisemite.

express.co.uk/news/uk/549164/EXCLUSIVE-Tough-new-laws-to-combat-the-surge-in-anti-Semitic-abuse

Israel has harmed America more than Iran is even capable of. The Palestinians did nothing wrong as well
KIKE

Israel would be fine if they left us the fuck alone, but they won't so into the gas chamber they go.

That Bashar Al Assad guy is eeevvill! He's so evil and cruel to the poor Syrian people and is probably an anti-Semite with WMDs too. Trust us goy.

>I want another 9/11
Gee no wonder they call you 'muricans stupid

Don't forget that on 9/11 6,000,000 PALESTINIANS danced in the streets! Alex Jones said so. Forget about the dancing Israelis, goy.

I would slap that ass with the force of an angry God juiced up on steroids.

kill me

Americans actually lap that shit up on a daily basis.

kinda like how you lap up brown dicks every day

Kikes are middle eastern you deluded arab fuck

What made you realize he was a shabbos goy? It was when he said the Saudis run Hollywood for me.

that ass set me off on a one hour masturbation session

Sup Forums, is it time to realize that alex jones really was a shill the whole time, helped get trump elected as a cover to let the zionists go for broke?

the jews will make a comeback in 2017

>It's clear where his shekels are coming from.

same

a comeback to auschwitz i hope

Alex Jones
>Russian Immigrants caused the communist revolution.
85% of the communist party was jewish
>Arabs/Chinese own hollywood
Jews own it and don't let outsiders come close.
>Unironically says Palestinians are invaders and jews deserve the land.

He is a race traitor, married a fucking jew! Remember that.
He forever destroyed his bloodline, which is not bad at all.

How does Ahmed's cock taste bitch? He fucked your wife.

BOMB BOMB BOMB,
BOMB BOMB IRAN!

>The Palestinians did nothing wrong as well
kek you no youre going back right amed