I am black and I am smarter than all of you!

How does it feel to have Donald Trump, a openly-Zionist, Rothschild's controlled plant as your next president polfags?

kek is dead.

More truth-facts incoming, bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/05/14/donald-trump-donated-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump nothing more than a system controlled pedophile, who's daughter is married to a jew!

Trump and the Clintons go hand-in-hand you stupid cuck faggots.

dailycaller.com/2015/05/14/donald-trump-donated-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation/

all white boi autist pol-cucks wrecked!

lolololololol

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

All Jews

Oy vey

>Rothschild's controlled plant
now watch as your federal reserve disappears.

Yup!

Also, Soros is a Rothschilds controlled agent, and always has been.

So was Hitler.

>I'm black and I'm smarter than you!
No you aren't?

Q: why are blacks are so prone to random violence and destruction?
A: because it's in their subhuman nature

Prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't

Are you even seeing the jewish connection i posted?

>now watch as your federal reserve disappears.

Yeah, good luck with that, watch as hell freezes over first...

In my experience those that say they're smart are usually the opposite, nigger

fuck you nick ro- - - - - -

ty, russia kicked you kikes out now its our turn.

>I'm black and I'm smarter than you!
>No you aren't?

Yes I am asshole, until you can prove my first three post's wrong, I am.

>Q: why are blacks are so prone to random violence and destruction?

I am not them you stupid fuck.

>I am smarter than all of you

You must be that one-in-a-billion nigger.

I am, thanks fag, now go back to your basement you autist-cuck.

>How does it feel to have Donald Trump
feels really fucking strange, actually.
For the first timne in 16 years there hasn't been a major war in progress and for the first time in 6 years WWIII is no longer approaching from the horizon and in the first 4 years, the threat of insurgency on the streets organized by a nazi collaborator to spark Martial Law or Civil War or Genocide or all three.
feels good. But strange.

>For the first time in 16 years there isnt a major war in progress and for the first time in 6 years WWIII is no longer approaching from the horizon and in the first 4 years, the threat of insurgency on the streets organized by a nazi collaborator to spark Martial Law or Civil War or Genocide or all three isn't constantly building
I cannot type when I tired

in this thread: Pics of trump before he became WOKE AS FUCK

>In my experience those that say they're smart are usually the opposite, nigger

Prove me wrong then?

no? then eat my shit, bitch.

>106142419

Might want to check and see how jewish Putin is first, twat.

We all already know this shit. Everyone knows that Ivanka is a converted Jew, and one of his key talking points during the election was that he knows how lobbyists control the presidential interests and that he himself was a donor because it's so useful when you run a multi-billion dollar company.

So yeah, no one gives a shit. Plus based Danebro has already given three examples of why Hillary is more likely a Jewish puppet than Trump and how america chose correctly.

What is your point exactly?

>What is your point exactly?

My point is that the billionaire that has been part of the system for several-fucking-decades is not the "libertarian messiah" that you all thought he was.

I thought that was obvious?

Whatever, welcome to the new world order, assholes.

It's a two party system. America chose the least corrupt candidate that was available. What would you have preferred the USA would do? Let Obama take a crack at a 3rd term?
Sage this retarded thread

This is already known and discussed on /r/The_Donald.

You forget, 2 things:

1) Donald Trump admitted he is dirty, he was an owner, he played the game, he rigged things by paying polls, even said that on stage with every GOP candidate "I gave you all money" they all put their heads down.

What Trump did in the past was the past. He only has 20 years if he is lucky to be alive, he seriously wants to actually fix things before he dies.

Build a wall will be a monument, he is a builder that is what he does. A Trump Monument. For rest of history it will be called the "Trump Wall" and history will prove him right closing the border with a DOOR to only let in LEGAL immigration.

Trump is 100% for the people and addicted to speaking in person to them. He can not get on stage if he sells us out. He can never face us again. He is not a lawyer, not a politician and refuses to pivot into the BS act they all play lying to the American people.

Take our country back from the globalist owners. the 99% movement have a lion in the WH and they don't even know it yet.

he is not DEM, he is not GOP, he is only for America.

>It's a two party system.

Wow, you mean you can actually count?! Yeah it's a two-party system, so? and guess who runs it all behind the scenes?

Look what happens when guys like Ron Paul try to run, still, you are too much of a stupid normie for this thread, so kys moron.

>ooga booga

>be black
>end sentence with 'bitches'
Duct tape your dick to your ass and scissor a dyke

>Yes I am asshole, until you can prove my first three post's wrong, I am.

That isn't how logic works bud.

>106145106

>Donald Trump admitted he is dirty

...No shit, and you are disproving which points of mine again exactly?

>What Trump did in the past was the past. (blah, blah more excuses and bs)

Do you even understand the nature of the game that they play?

I'll spell it out d.i.v.i.d.e. and .c.o.n.q.u.e.r. easiest way to rule.

>tfw you realize the Rothschilds are the good guys, jews are friends, and the only thing we have to fear is fear itself

>106145411

>Duct tape your dick to your ass and scissor a dyke

Uh, no, but if that is what you like to do for fun, go ahead idc I don't judge.

(faggot)

>That isn't how logic works bud.

Ok, humor me instead of contributing absolutely nothing.

Waaa waaa, Boo-nigger-hoo

>ooga booga

cool, but everything you believe is still a lie whitey.

lol

>Waaa waaa, Boo-nigger-hoo

Aww, we got little children on here who can't argue with men on real issues,

Sad, but FUNNY.

Your logic doesn't hold up if Hillary was the winner either m8

You really think you're redpilling Sup Forums you fuckwit?
>If arrogance=intelligence your first statement might be true
WE ALREADY KNOW THIS SHIT
THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE MADE MORE ASTUTE OBSERVATIONS THAN YOU IN THE LAST HOUR ON HERE
>fucking subhumans jesus christ

>Your logic doesn't hold up if Hillary was the winner either m8

God, you people are so fucking stupid that it's sad...

Look, I will say it as easy as possible you pol-tards

"red and blue team are controlled by the GREEN team!"

It dosen't matter who wins, if you control both fucking sides, see how none of you half-wits can disprove my first 3 posts??

yeah exactly.

Keep diverting the issus living that lie!

Sad,

lol

Nothing could redpill this weak bunch of wanna be 'Aryan' fucktards, as I am coming to believe, sadly.

>fucking subhumans jesus christ

Nice try, but you are still beneath me, trash.

oy vey indeed

some slaves never wanted to be freed.

OP I am just disappointed that such a talented black gentleman like you, who understands the role of Jewish involvement in today's world, chooses to shitpost on Sup Forums instead of making your black community a better place.

I think you can do a lot to redpill fellow blacks, don't you?

>some slaves never wanted to be freed.

Ha ha! you said it, not I.

>I think you can do a lot to redpill fellow blacks, don't you?

My entire existence is not defined by my skin tone, unlike so many of you sad bastards.

Besides how could I? when you've shown me just how much you guys need help.

Your point ITT is so basic a 10 year old could and probably has figured it out.
What did you expect /pol to do about it, we barely got Trump in against an obviously corrupt puppet and you're bitching about it. You need your head examined kid. For fucks sake Garrison already drew a cartoon about it.
If anything Trump is the closest thing to a non-politician president and if you can find a politician that doesn't need lobbyists and the Jews to get in power then go campaign for them or let us know and I'll take back the subhuman shit

>If anything Trump is the closest thing to a non-politician president and if you can find a politician that doesn't need lobbyists and the Jews to get in power then go campaign for them

>Trump does exactly the same shit as career politicians, takes money from the same people as career politicians

>But he's different
kek
KYS

>tldr sad whining

Go along with the lie because "boo-hoo" there is nothing you can do?

Pathetic!

Fine, red-pill time...

Go and read about "Albert Pikes three world wars" but watch for the disinfo! Go ahead, I'll wait...

Then come back, so I can tear apart your Jew-god Adolf Hitler.

-Nazifucker

you're a nigger

or did you realize early in life, because of your high intelligence, that niggers are hedonistic and impulsive, and incapable of seeing beyond the next KFC chicken bucket dinner, much less being redpilled?

I just wish more blacks are like you OP, it's a real shame the only non-feral ones decide to bite the hand that feeds.