Wounded Afrikaner terrorist gets executed by Police

Sup Forums
Is this justified?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvuAVO2-NI

Context:

>South African white supremacists cross the border with Nambia and start shooting random people
>Police stop them
>Wounded terrorist ask for an ambulance
>Cop shoots him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75SUG4UQkFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you care pedro? build wall

whitey btfo

>"Am gonna kill Kaffirs"
>"Kaffirs I'm bleeding, send help"

Fucking douchebag

And that my dear readers, is the end of our little Namibian colonial project / scam.
May our tears feed the crops of the Happening.

Sounds pretty justified, he wanted to kill off people so he shouldn't expect mercy in return.

terrorist need to be executed, there is no need for legal procedures.

What a cool accent.

of course its justified they crossed the border and shot people

So they shot up an unarmed car and ten executed the people inside because they belonged to a rival organization?

Absolutely nigger tier.

See you in Valhalla
law trumps your feelings, stupid sudaca

Doesn't matter, he died in battle. I wouldn't hold nigs to any standards either. He fought to get to Valhalla, and he got his wish.

Absolutely deserved it

You don't go to the dance floor and expect not to dance, know what I'm saying?

If you got the integrity and courage to stand by your convictions, you can die by them as well.

>Fought

Nothing in the video suggests these guys were armed or did anything else.

All spics need to be executed

Hahaha
This video is fake!

Man up freak

>This video is fake!
Nice try Paco

Makes sense to me.
War is war.
Once you throw down I don't see why you should expect mercy.

Why am I watching Obama cosplay as Col. Sanders?

Kek @ all the civvie cunts who think "hurr durr war ist war".

Once surrendered you have to treat someone to medical aid, food and shelter or else your ass gets put on the chopping block for some Geneva con type shit.

White Afrikaaners who were thrown out of the military cause of muh equality dindus should form their own corp and take over some shitty African banana republic.

South Africa was the victory of the International Jew. Let it be a cautionary tale of what is to await most of you in your presently comfortable lives.

The handful of Whites created in just 3 centuries, a society more prosperous and advanced than anything else to come out of that place.

The SADF was unmatched.

RIP

I'm glad we now get to see the results.

The Afrikaners were in the right. Anyone that thinks that a nigger can lead a civilization is completely deluded.

Birth of a Nation. You can't put niggers in a position of authority.

Let's demonize whites despite all objective evidence refuting it!

Thats a globalist asf
Hes there as an actor

You have disregarded murphys law AND
+390 years of cosmic karmic energy

i cant watch. someone summarize pls

What about the 1500 years of Islamic murder and slavery? Or are you a racist that only thinks that whites can do wrong?

>wh*te monkeys tries to chimp out and shoot people like typical butthurt wh*te
>get rekt by strong and alpha blacks
every fucking time lol.

So a bunch of retards cross the border into another country and start shooting peasants randomly then get executed? Whats the problem?

Why did they cross the border into another random country instead of fighting their own government which was fucking them over?
Kek no sympathy. Wish we could deal with terrorists the same way here.

What do you think the Jews are doing to you now? Is it any coincidence that you are being manipulated to support the interests if Israel?

You can make cuck jokes as much as you want but you're just as cucked.

I love how butthurt you people got over one little 'u'.

You'll never get it back, t*rk.

>So a bunch of retards cross the border into another country and start shooting peasants randomly
There was probably more to it than that.
Maybe they were attacked, but we'll never know.
The victors write the history.

>Afrikaners

When will the cuckoldry of this pitiful race end?

I don't aprove it, but they were cunts

Mexican getting face chopped and skinned alive

pls describe in more detail

>slavs
>going to vanhalen
good one oleg

>This jive turkey gets it
Live by the sword....

Looks like they cut his hands and face off, and one guy is holding him by the hair, and another has a long stick shoved in the mans mouth while a 3rd man slits his throat with a box cutter.

Y'know, the usual.

The AWB is/was one of the biggest fucking scams to get true resistance members logged into a database, that was handed over to the anc-police. They would blackmail members to work as informants or face 20 years jail time, so fuck them.

Nah man, the red in the flag is symbolic to how we bled for this country. The blue symbolises our great rivers and natural resources. The green is our mighty farm lands and crops. The white stripes symbolises the white families working in the fields and our farm backgrounds. The blacks are the niggers and the yellow line is the electric fence we set up to keep them out of the crops.

confirmed best flag.

Glad I made all the liberals so but mad with my bants they stopped shilling Russian Hacker Fake news and try to attack me directly with shitty thread with dead racists as OP image.

Carry on faggots...

Israel was, for a while, the only ally of apartheid south africa

You can thank the eternal anglo for its downfall

>You will never ruck through the bush with your bros hunting terrorists, defending your ethnostate.

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Mexicans cross border and kill whites, get welfare and benefits.

>You will never ruck through the bush with your bros hunting terrorists, defending your ethnostate.

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

>White
>Still living in Africa

Why?

It does kind of look like a green/black dick removing the white from the Netherlands Flag.

Spite.

January 20th is coming up quickly. Do you have your quota of bricks collected for our wall? Stop wasting your time on the internet & get to building.

How is South Africa doing now that whitey is gone? Five bucks its worse

I absolutely support this.

I mean fuck Nambians, but if you're going to commit some mass murder like that, you don't get to fucking surrender and get medical treatment.

You realize that they weren't the same people. right? Jesus Christ.

I don't care. You don't get to genocide then surrender.

Surrender has to be accepted. His wasn't. Fuck him.

You might want to analyse your sexual orientation.

niggers and ither shitskins should be exterminated desu

Smart cop. Unlike most white countries, he realizes the only proper solution is to kill.

There is nothing wrong with being black.

yes. every terrorist deserves to die like that

You're fucking retarded.

At least get your facts right, they entered boputhatswana, a Black homeland at the request of their government.