Brianna Wu education history is a FAKE!

BTFO! EXPOSED!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2016/01/08/donald-trump-may-win-this-years-word-of-the-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He fakes being a woman, so why should him faking a degree be a shocker?

what mental sickness do they say that trans people have again

So is his vagina

>fake tits
>fake degree
>100% real mental illness tho
Someone should post this to the tranny's twitter feed. Or better yet, ask her for her certificate of graduation. That'll be a shitstorm that should be real profitable for Sup Forums.

Does it say he has a B.A ? Or did he just give a time range. The time range implies attendance but no degree.

Fake. Anyone could've written that email. And they wouldn't just give out information like that. Plus that's probably before the name change.

THE TRUTH IS TRANSPHOBIC YOU SHITLORD

With the amount of money his family has he could have bought a degree if he just stayed in school. How much of an idiot is he not to even finish and then lie about it

Do you think his asian husband sucks his dick or takes it in the ass?

>didn't read the image
OP asked them to check for a John Flynt as well.

Is it he's the one who is exposing her?

A narcissist being a liar?

Nooooooooooooooo.

Do universities actually give out information like that about people just by request?

Wasn't there some forum posts somewhere of people who went to that university and said that John Flynt was a weird outcast?

Dissociative Identity Disorder

how do you think employers verify you have a degree? they don't ask you to bring in a diploma you know, they ask the university

>. And they wouldn't just give out information like that.
they do actually, thats how employers check to see if you actually have your degree you fucking retard.

faggot, read the image, again.

most of so called entrepreneurs are a hoax, tech industry has become a joke because of low iq gold digger assholes

>Fake.
>Anyone could've written that email

its ok CTR, you dont have to try anymore just let it go its over go home.

You provide transcripts you utter retard.

A

FUCKING

WHITE

MALE

How will the trans community ever recover?

So we all knew it was a dude but now we have concrete proof?

Nice.

My first job after graduating college I actually brought my degree with me, it was pretty fucking embarrassing

As in,

>he DID have a penis

LOL

okay go ahead and give out a transcript every time you send a resume you dumb piece of shit.

But "its" LinkedIn doesn't seem to say they earned a degree. It's just a time range.

That's not necessarily a lie.

Gender Dysphoria
It is, or was a real thing with its own ICD10 code and everything

still, this can get them to admit they have zero relevant college education. even drumpf had more than that

>she

Why not prop him up so he thinks he has a chance winning, then make a very public take down of him?

That's a solid Mnemonic Technique

Going to uni without finishing means utter shit and no one would list it just to say they went

He's no doubt trying to imply he finished

Now do the same thing for John Flynt or whatever he's name is. This gun b gud.

>he went to your alma mater
>your alma mater went from playing Dixie and protesting obamas inauguration to sucking SJW cock

Has it's bio always been this? I could've sworn it said it had a degree from University.

It used to be Gender Identity Disorder in the DSM-IV but the DSM-V changed it to Gender Dysphoria to appease the LGBT Fags

Based on the comments by Ole Miss alumni that were floating around here during gg, he did actually show up to class, but they all said he had been there for way longer than the degree would take.

>they
proper use of pronoun

>"trans"parent

what congressional district is it running in, who is opposition, have they been provided with this?

when did brianna wu start her transition into a woman?

>And they wouldn't just give out information like that.

Surely you can't be this dumb

Most places actually request a transcript along with the resume and cover letter.

going by ""her"" pictures; never

It's funny how men think having long hair, dying it, and wearing dresses, makes you look like a women.

Late 20s, after he met Frank Wu.

i guess i should rephrase my question. when did john walker began his transition into whatever word you would use to describe what he is now?

Who cares? Let shitpost about xir.

>And they wouldn't just give out information like that.

They can and do. This is how employers check that people arent lying about their education on their resume.

Universities here in the US are allowed to give you a yes/no answer if someone has attended or has a degree. It expedites employer inquery or something of that nature.

>look like a women.
not just look like, they think thats all it takes to actually BE a female.

>Do universities actually give out information like that about people just by request?

if the request is normally polite, yes.

they don't supply any personal information other than yes/no whether you attended and graduated.

it would be quite absurd if they couldn't.

It's officially a political candidate now and definitely not video games. Have a fun two years.

God dammit, thats my fucking state. How did it stay alive in my state?

there goes his congressional run, a year before he could even start

there goes her office run

No..actually they don't

>Going from Mississippi Burning to Mississippi Rainbows

We all fall to pick ourselves back up friend.

Their entire body's geared up and ready to fit the male reproductive role, but their grey matter wants to be the female
So the other 99% must be wrong

You actually got me with that "dad" joke.

>she

I'll bet it'll be wrote out entirely in DSM-VI

one tiny part of their brain is wired wrong, probably due to bad parenting, and that means they're an other biological gender. sounds legit

And you would know, given that you're probably a NEET? I went through a fuckload of interviews last fall and almost all of them required transcripts.

We've known that the whole fucking time.

I want to see the stories I keep hearing about Flynt being a sperg in college.

>muh anecdotes
good try retard

Kind of retarded to call yourself an engineer without any kind of degree or experience.

>they
>proper use of pronoun
Is she a tranny with multiple personality disorder?

Well when it comes right down to it, you can trust the deepest part of you, the core of what makes you you, or you can listen to the lazy bastard sitting in your skull.
DNA says you're a boy and chopping off your dick while taking in hormones won't change your DNA

Why would someone lie about something that is so easy to expose?

This is actually old news. The autists at kiwi farms have a pretty extensive wiki about him.

>Fail as a man
>Become a woman

It's like being transgendered is the ultimate sexist move any man can pull.

You become a living effigy encompassing the realization that women are held to lower standards.

I think we found (((her))) campaign slogan.

Its not DID, and that's called something else in the DSM 5

Its gender dysphoria

half the trannies want it in so they can use insurance so cut their dick off the other half want it out cause it hurts their feelings

>unironically using singular they

I had some faggot try to convince me once "themself" was a word

Here, here is how I know you're under 18

I thought he was just going to say "if someone intends to run for office, they should be...", but then changed his mind midway and rewrote the first part and forgot to change the rest.

I do things like all the time here.

Senpai you live in a timeline where having a dick no longer proves you're a man. Nothing is easy to expose just yet.

Literally Brianna Whu?

WOTY 2016 fampai

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2016/01/08/donald-trump-may-win-this-years-word-of-the-year/

(((THEY)))

you know thats the real reason why its classed as word of the year.

>they wouldn't just give out information like that
Public University, all their records have to be made public minus things like university provided health insurance and rape claims

Glad I chose MSU instead of Ole MIss. It'd be too disgraceful to get an EE degree from the same place "it" claims to have gotten a similar degree.

Holy FUCK

Nice work!

I suggest that Sup Forums undertakes this kind of investigation for all of our enemies

I vote for "takes it in the ass".

I am surprised no one has posted this yet.

>low iq gold digger asshole
That perfectly describes Xer.

Don't you fucking know that it is John Flynt himself who make these fucking shitty threads!!!!!!!!!?????????

FUCK OFF JOHN

>But "its" LinkedIn doesn't seem to say they earned a degree. It's just a time range.
>That's not necessarily a lie.
That's pretty fucking bad though.

daily reminder

REV UP THAT GAMERGATE HASHTAG GOYS!!! WE GOT A TRANNY TO STOP FROM TRYING TO GET INTO POWER!!!

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW MEME WAR!

God damn it Carlos you've done it again.

C A R L O S
A
R
L
O
S

Kek

no no no no

you wait until he's the official democratic nominee

probably gave him a degree when his roommates suicided themselves out of sheer agony and distress. as part of the diploma by suicide proxy program.