Is he /our/ guy?

Is he /our/ guy?

It's actually very funny, people are syayinthingslike "Oh, Styx is 'OUR GUY'" or somethinlikethat...heh. It's not true. It's bullshit. He's just another wing of the lame-stream media. That's about all. Peace out.

WE LOVE YOU STYX

Wizard who is a member of the Occult

Styx is a Judaeo-communist infiltrator, do not believe his lies!!!!11!

Sup Forums is a christian board. how can he be?

but as a satin worshiping degenerate, I guess he's ok. Too bad he will burn forever in fiery damnation. I sometimes pray for his soul.

Why did he start a minecraft lets play?

alright youtube
to be honest with you, the lamestream legacy media is actually quite funny
thats about all, peace out

*spoon rattles in mug*

>Satin

and i find it quite funny

Unironically yes

"muh memetics"

He's just another tin horn youtuber...mmm yea fuck styxhexenhammer666

Archmage of memancy.

>literally a malnourished untermensch

Mmm'alright youtube today another cuckservative neocon proposed a batshit retarded policy *mmhhmm* just to placate certain sections of the lamestream legacy media, its actually quite funny and if you think about it, sort of similar to certain tinhorns of the past.

That's about all. Peace out.

>Edgy
>Gay
>Autist
Checks out

>not knowing of the evils that worshiping silky clothing will bring to your life

>Gay

He's straight lol

thats a rather draconian thing to say

I bet you tell yourself that too eh

He seems pretty smart and says things I agree with.

by /ourguy/ do you mean leader or someone agreeable?

hes throwing stuff at the wall hoping it will stick
he wants more views and pateron money

>klink klink
spoon in bowl

Varg Vikernes is /our guy/ no one else

he's Bisexual
he said so in a comment on one of his videos

when did Sup Forums become an islamic board?

HAHAHAHAHA

Sore wa Chigau yo!

When Trudeau got elected

I unsubscribed when he announced he was going to start doing Minecraft videos and uploaded a really shitty one.

Look Styx, if you enjoy Minecraft that's fine but there's a million other channels devoted just to that and I watched you for politics and occultism.

Do you have a png of the black hand, for meming purposes?

Suce ma blette, James.

He'll get bored of minecraft in about a week. Remember the Vic 2 phase?

>leaf

You don't have to watch his minecraft video's

He's actually been censoring comments recently. A bit weird considering he's supposed to be a libertarian.

Also it looks like he's getting skinnier and skinnier, guy needs to spend some of that patreon cash on food.

No I don't, but see I subscribed for the politics and occult commentary. I don't care about his personal blogging. I don't care what video games he plays that week. If he wants to upload game videos so bad he should start a separate youtube channel just for that.