Sup Forums BTFO

HOW CAN WE EVER RECOVER???

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/campbells-customer-service-facebook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cambells is the kool-aid of soups. No one eats that trash

Remind me to add them to the boycott list

DRAMPFKINS ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY BTFO

Why are they not trying to sell me soup instead of lecturing me on the acceptance of faggotry?

lol i bet campbell's lets cum in their soup

faggots spreading disease

they should go under

kek bless me

no one with any sense or taste eats it. Plenty of good goy eat it and feed it to their families

member when marriage was between man and woman?

In all fairness that's a pretty good response.

Two dads doesn't sicken me as much as interracial parents do.

ohhh looks like shadilay loves the gays
shit, sorry guys

member when businesses didn't pander to people who don't and will never buy their products anyway?

Pretty sure that's not even Campbell's who replied. There's some LARPer who does this shit all the time.

Niggers get it when they want to be fancy and ball out from their usual ramen.

member when southpark was good ?

yeah me neither

>lgbt people don't drink soup

Only on Sup Forums guys.

I don't see what's wrong with the original comment. I'm pretty liberal regarding homos, but seeing two fags on the TV makes me feel nauseated.

snopes.com/campbells-customer-service-facebook/

I'll be sure to let Alexa know for you.

The same people that are behind the cultural propaganda are behind big "food" companies like Campbells.
They are working towards common goals.

good effort

canned soup isn't gay food. its poor food. gay people aren't poor. they eat organic food and shit

Is Campbells, dare I say it, /oursoup/?

nope, sorry. I don't member that.

Campbell's soup is unhealthy garbage. It wont make anyone feel better.

>2017
>not eating progresso

People like that still exist?

This tbqh

Good fucking question.

The chicken noodle is good as fuck

>Being gay means you can't be impoverished
wtf I love dicks now

What about a black dad and a white dad does that make you hot?

this Progresso is the patricians choice.

what are you even on about?

fuck off you flag stealing niglet

I think that's the one thing the advertising jews haven't put on tv.

i told a kid at kmart the other day whos "parents" were gay, that they are going to burn in hell.

should have seen his face.

I get a lot of hate for complaining about things like this and the commercials with interracial couples every time because it seems racist or homophobic but the truth is I have no problem with gay parents or even interracial couples to some extent. My problem is that these companies specifically choose to put a black man and a white woman together in their commercials at a rate thats why too high to be mere coincidence. Its all just virtue signalling while pushing their shitty leftist agenda. It has nothing to do with race or buttfucking faggots

Two dads is far more destructive.

Race mixing is how we got rid of most of the Indians. They didn't die, we just out bred them and autists our in the west got injun brides. That's why every white in America is one six-gorillionth Cherokee and what-not.

CHECK EM
>>

>WE

They already sold you soup.
They're selling soup to faggots now.
Stop thinking you're special and let them have some shitty soup.

is (((Campbell)))?

Good. Poor racist whites eat this slop because it's all they can afford. Love this company rubbing progressive shit in their Neanderthal customer's faces.

They know redneck grandmas won't do shit when they realize they're out of Cream of Mushroom for the Sunday casserole.

Campbell's CEO.

I feel like racemixing is more destructive, you can tell people homosexuality is normal but it doesn't mean they'll go out and hook up with a member of the same sex, and homos aren't exactly popping out a bunch of kids.

Unlike racemixing which if people think it's normal they can go out and do it and it will result in little mutt babies running around fucking everything up.

I dont get it

fuck. I love their (((cream))) of mushroom soup.

This changes things.

All the statistics show that a child is better off with a single dad or two dads, than with a single mother or two mothers. Mothers without the presence of fathers are crime factories.

your wrong..cambells i based
>check my post

These statistics are heavily weighted by niggers.

Try again, but with only one income bracket, and you'll see things change.

>eating the canned jew

SAVAGE

Fuck me, are there any brands that don't advertise with progressive trash? Someone should make some sort of list.

Cambell's: Mmm Mmm Gay

>Campbell's
Trash soup. Barely even soup, more like salt and broth. Literally who cares.
>gay couple
Literally who cares

Tyson

holy shit thats in my town,,,,,, out by where i work

And as kek abandons you know this the truth is in the digits

Gays on average are much richer than the normal person.

Loud house, the black kids parents

There's a boycott list? Who's on it?

Well now I can see the guy reallly likes sausage and is a bit of an autist but I dont get the stale air thing he said in the first image

It used to be good but now it has Hiv+ fag cum, so its shit.

>posting a shop of Robin Williams in drag
>expects me to believe it's the CEO campbells
That's just Mrs. Doubtfire.

I used to eat spaghettios until one day there was a several-inch-long hair in the can.

Never again and neither should anyone.

when I see British women on tv I feel nauseated

Heh, bongs.

AHAHAHHAHA

fucking bigots

It's tasty when you're sick because it's nothing but salty water. It truly is trash quality, but sometimes you crave it. Like McDonald's.

I know the guy who does those. His name is Ben Palmer, a comedian from Cleveland that lives in Atlanta now. Check him out.

I've defeated the bread/wheat jew (make my own bread, pizza dough, tortillas, etc), well except for (((Fleischmann))) yeast, but how the fuck do you make Mushroom soup?

its funny what complaining gets you, even if its not a real complaint

I guess the left worked this out

God fucking damn they know how to break sides easily

>craving McDonalds

i'm not the only one. about once every other week i need a mcdouble with fries. also, the soda does taste better there. whats their secret?

cream and mushrooms i'm guessing. put it in a tin can for 2 years if you want the same flavor?

sweetmyx

based Campbell with the bantz

the fuck is a mcdouble?

You need to kick the jew. Stop being a stereotype.

Double cheeseburger with pickles, minced onions, ketchup, and mustard.

A staple of Mcdonald's.

its a double cheeseburger. nothing fancy

i don't want to kick that particular jew. my local mcdonalds is comfy, presuming i avoid lunch rush

2 Big Macs stacked on top of each other. It only costs $7

stop it, lift weights and cook your own meat

Campbell's "Pedobear Soup" the official soup of pedophiles.

oh
we just call that a double cheeseburger

lol that's true

that's what we do too, but it's easier to say "mcdouble" when you're going through a drive-thru

well if i call it a double cheeseburger the guy just looks at me like i'm speaking spanish or something. its much easier to learn their language

>all these cucks eat canned food
be better

>rate that's way too high

I'm pretty sure I can count the number of interracial and gay couples I remember seeing in commercials with my hands.

>Salty water
This.

Ken M is a fucking legend
He does this shit all the time
Especially on Yahoo Answers