Does anyone else on Sup Forums want to hit this cunt with a wooden mallet?

Does anyone else on Sup Forums want to hit this cunt with a wooden mallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs3IHIMF-gE&list=PLLxYP3PrkV91e1fCxENQGsv4fD62zvsb9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what I'm currently watching. Straya's finest export.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs3IHIMF-gE&list=PLLxYP3PrkV91e1fCxENQGsv4fD62zvsb9

wtf which one is aus

He isn't nearly as bad as the David Pakman Show or the Young Roachs.

The show is m8

Tu quoque. Just because one is less shit than the other doesn't mean it isn't shit.

Am I the only one who actually likes watching him?

double digit IQ detected.

Yes, he is an insufferable, elitist jackass, which I get is a part of his shtick, but only works when you are right. He has too many different standards for measuring society, and no principles, just like any other leftist. He is holier than thou and thinks he knows best how to run society. He should just move to Scandinavia since he loves it so much.

He never supported Hillary Clinton because he's a rural/suburban retard.

sounds like that muslim lady deserved it desu

Yep, city people all voted for Hillary.

Fucking agreed.

He said if you're in a swing state you should vote for Hillary Clinton.

No, he never supported Hillary.

I've never seen a rural or suburban retard support Hillary. It's just never happened.

You are tacitly supporting her by saying she is somehow preferable to Donald Trump and saying you should vote for her if you're in a swing state.

Fucking snownigger.

Only city people have the type of brains that allow them to support Hillary Clinton.

Rural and suburban retards are an inferior species, their brains aren't evolved enough to understand Hillary's platform.

Sounds like the cold has gone to your head canuck.

City people are humans that have the capacity to function in complex societies and to cooperate with others to build giant structures. They're like bees or ants.

Rural and suburban retards are a subhuman, genetically inferior species that is unable to build cities. They're like mosquitoes.

Rural and suburban retards cannot vote for Hillary because their brains aren't evolved enough.

The wall just got 10ft taller

Sounds like you're going through mugging withdrawals, you aren't making any sense.